[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did your parents believe that games have viruses in them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 1006x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 1006x850
Did your parents believe that games have viruses in them?
>>
>>339607705
my dad is a linux using anime watcher involved in government data analysis
what do you think
>>
>>339607949
That you are a lair, a faggot, a queermosexual and that you have no friends.
>>
>>339608067
Only the last half of that is right
Especially the "queermosexual" part, that's the exact word I would've used
>>
>>339607949
>linux user
>having children
>>
>>339607705
my parents would never redeem the xbox live free trials becuase they thought someone would steal their cc.
>>
No. But she got pissed when I downloaded emulators
>>
>>339607705
I have a bachelor's degree in computer science and a specialization in network security, and my mom still doesn't believe half the stuff I say. Her computer is flooded with viruses and she regularly sends infected emails to everyone.
>>
my mom associated the word downloading with getting viruses and she had a 'strict' no downloading rule

anytime the computer fucked up from her clicking on every bait ad she would yell at us kids DID YOU DOWNLOAD SOMETHING
>>
>>339607705
no, my father pirates games and is fan of red alert 2
took me years to beat him
>>
>>339607705
My mother and sister thought that me pirating videogames with viruses made my toaster slow.

I literally had a toaster made from resold parts and nuked the C drive every time it was starting to slow down.
>>
>>339608593
Infected emails is still a thing? I thought everyone uses web based emails now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.