[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good games which are essentially as complex as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: doubt.jpg (21 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
21 KB, 443x332
What are some good games which are essentially as complex as programming or electrical engineering but with good visuals/music?
>>
>>339605858
check my 2
>>
>>339605858
So \V\
Would you fuck your mom in her late teens?
She doesn't has to know you're her son.
You do, though.
>>
What are some games where I can fuck my own mom?
>>
>>339605858
Spacechem become pretty hard.
>>
kerbal space program
>>
File: pong.jpg (6 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
pong.jpg
6 KB, 624x351
>>339605858
>complex as programming or electrical engineering
This, I guess.
>>
>>339605858

Marty McFly's mom is hot as fuck. One of my earliest dais actually.
>>
Dorf Fort
>>
>>339606442
Is P=NP?
>>
>>339605961
You dropped this
>>
>>339606627
that's neither a programming nor EE question
>>
>>339606702
So it must be easy for you.
>>
>>339606787
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: spesskem.jpg (100 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
spesskem.jpg
100 KB, 540x540
>>339605858
Your request is too specific, not possible within today's standards, even. Games "as complex as engineering" are niche, thus they can't invest that much into visuals/musics because they're busy building the gameplay.

I like Spacechem's 'Finale' a lot, though. Feels like the music they play on repeat on mother Russia's nuclear labs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoIW7qNf0kc
It's a shame the rest of the soundtrack is quite different and short.

On that note try all of Zachtronics games. The three of them are programming simulators (TIS doesn't even care to hide it)

And yes I'd fuck my mom and erase my existence if she looked like that
>>
>>339605858
chess
>>
Factorio
>>
>>339605858
Doom, Quake and Unreal Tournament, in the order from most to least deep and complex.
>>
Factorio looks pretty complicated
>>
>>339605858
Uplink is pretty hard if you dont appreciate the complexities.
>>
File: starfort.jpg (556 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
starfort.jpg
556 KB, 1920x1080
>>339608190
>>339607910
/egg/ confirm this.

There is also a colony game, wich looks complicated but maybe is not that much, rimworld.
>>
>>339605858
try space engineers, probably not as complex as you'd want but it does involve programming scripts with C# to automate sensors and actuators like lights,air vents, thrusters and rotors and what have you.

you might end up doing some calculations depending on how complex your design is.

If you want crazy complexity perhaps try GMOD with some mods or Aurora, that game is basically a space 4X spreedsheet simulator but lacks in the visual department.

If you want better visuals you could try distant worlds, not as much complexity however.
>>
>>339606691
>>339605961
Let me just add these together
>>
>>339607749
are you a cute grill?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.