[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, was it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 460x215
Now that the dust has settled, was it good?
>>
The crack isn't even out yet

Nor the game at that
>>
>>339596248
The parts that are actually out are good.
>>
>>339596248
You do realize that the game isn't out yet?
<you do realize that nobody in their right mind would pay for it right now?
>>
>>339596248
>now the shills have settles

no they havent, also shit game
>>
The levels keep getting better as they come out, at least so far. It's a lot more true to blood money than absolution.
>>
It's okay. I wouldn't give them any money until the whole game is out.

I spent $60 thinking I'd be able to play the full thing on release and skip the whole episodic cancer bullshit that's been going on, but all I got was a lousy t-shirt and the ability to play their shitty timed-exclusive contracts that I will always miss because I work 12 hour days.

Fuck IO. Don't buy this shit until they finish their fucking game.
>>
>>339598908
I also understand that they're going for something that is supposed to reflect some kind of real-time atmosphere with the progression of their story but fuck I just want to finish the game and move on. Combing back to play the same level a couple times and quit is getting draining. Especially when I miss content because of work
>>
>>339596693
See
>>339596836

realy, ubishills are like overwatch now, even reaching jannyes who ban people because...
>>
>>339599008
This reminds me of the WoW turbonerds.
>>
Did the last patch work fucking miracles in terms of optimization and performance for anyone else?

I had to suffer through some pretty janky framerates and downright horrible drops at times, but now shit is silky smooth and not even fuck huge crowds etc seem to affect it.
>>
>>339599886
I'm playing it on a laptop with 860m and yes, optimization is loads better now, though it seems it's mostly due to the fact that they turned more graphics off on the lowest settings.

Still, at least I don't get cinematic framerates now.
>>
>>339599685
>It's a bad thing to want to complete a game and move on rather than spend a year to play 12 levels.

What the hell is wrong with you shills? I just said I hate missing timed content because of completely necessary priorities in life like my JOB that PAYS for my hobby. It's not like everybody can get paid to shitpost on 12 different websites.
>>
how can the dust settle when the entire game isn't even out yet?
>>
File: asdas.jpg (66 KB, 1258x626) Image search: [Google]
asdas.jpg
66 KB, 1258x626
>fucking arabic city in africa
>everyone still speak american english

i get it for important characters and for opportunities, but fuck, at least have normal npcs swear at you in their language when you bump into them.
>>
>>339600081
Im saying that the system is retarded fag.
Because it reminds me of those wow kids who shat in socks or whatever was needed to get those random quest to keep going in the game.

Off course almost no one has all the time to sit in front of a PC to wait untill something happens.
Still, stealth has things like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m7rfqm6uGc

>this guy waited like 10 hours untill an NPC move to face another direction so the player can remain unseen.
I know stealth needs time and patience, but for planing, or crafting a plan, or a route, but not for waiting to do something.
>>
>>339600536
I was more bothered with Paris.
>>
>>339600536
I pray to G-d the sound design is a placeholder. It's just bad. Plain bad. It doesn't detract me from the experience that much but it sure as hell doesn't make it any better.

Music is also very bland. It's competent but just compare this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nERcHvQFrg
to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0TUruIEz7k
or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSzVl-9Er9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94XaFl7Be3o
And this theme would fit Morocco level perfectly.

This being said, at least levels are designed amazingly well. So far I like Morocco the most even, because it actually has decent difficulty, though I haven't finished it yet.
>>
>>339597160
Morocco is not better than Sapienza.
I even liked Paris more.
>>
>>339601032
a lot of the times sound just wont play, like i start running and then i hear no footsteps for a bit then they come back
>>
>>339601032
also, the volume of your footsteps is the same when you sneak as when you walk.
>>
the grace period you get when people see you pretty much makes the game easy as fuck. i can walk around with my training suit in the military base level and every time someone sees me i just quickly run out of their sight and everything's cool.
>>
File: goldface.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
goldface.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>339596291
>The crack
>>
File: angst47.gif (4 MB, 560x303) Image search: [Google]
angst47.gif
4 MB, 560x303
>>339596248
fun up to how much you pay for it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.