[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really on the fence about you-know-what. My dilemma is that my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tracer_videothumb.jpg (112 KB, 658x388) Image search: [Google]
tracer_videothumb.jpg
112 KB, 658x388
Really on the fence about you-know-what. My dilemma is that my PC can't run it and I don't know if the playerbase on PS4/Xbox will be worth getting it for. Should I spring for it anyway?

Convince me to get/not get the game, in other words. Let's hear some legitimate pros and cons, and not shitposting or waifu-baiting.
>>
>>339591681
maybe you could look up the forums for the relevant communities instead of asking to be spoonfed, you massive faggot shitter.
>>
>>339591681
The console fanbase is very lively and the game is made to be played on a controller, I say go for it
>>
>>339591850
>not shitposting

First post, way to go /v/
>>
>>339591681
>my PC can't run it
How? It's literal toaster-tier, blizzard made it as easy to run as possible so they could get as many sales as possible.
>>
>>339592141
I don't know man, it's old garbage. mini mac from a couple of years ago. Plus, I'd like it to look better than shit, having a similar dilemma with Doom.
>>
>>339592215
Don't worry, it doesn't look that bad when playing on the lowest settings. The game mostly relies on its art design to look nice instead of pretty textures/particles.
>>
>>339592215
I wouldn't buy DOOM on a console, Ultra Nightmare is apparently literally impossible with a controller.
>>
>>339591681
Jesus Christ of your PC can't run this maybe you shouldn't be wasting the money on games
>>
>>339591946
>the game is made to be played on a controller

FPS game

My fucking sides
>>
>>339592612
Maybe I'll test it out first and see how it goes

>>339592649
Yeah, I've heard the same thing, which is a fucking bummer.

>>339592836
I don't think everybody thinks a PC is as important in their life as you do
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.