[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pans camera to show face of player character >"heh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>pans camera to show face of player character
>"heh. nothing personnel, kid."
>>
His playthrough was shit.

He's retarded
>>
video and timestamp
>>
Bunch of fucking losers
>>
>>339588437
>Blind playthrough is bad because not everything was shown
>>
>>339589952
He never said anything like that though
I liked the LP, but the gameplay was pretty bad for the most part for a guy that play so much souls and for a guy that loves lore so much he barely looked around at all he just ran through areas with tunnel vision even spys LP is better at this point

And then the whole
>UNTENDED GRAVES BEST AREA EVER!
>doesn't care about the the fact that BB did the same
>dagger quickstep WOW IT'S JUST LIKE THAT ROLL FROM DS1
>doesn't care about the fact that it's pretty much a BB quickstep
>>
>>339591242
Didn't really like ENBs playthrough, but Spys is just unwatchable. The constant bitching about shit he doesn't even try to understand is just insufferable. He's so narrow minded, and every time he hits any kind of bump its 5 minutes of condescending.
>>
>>339591242

I suppose he's entirely ignoring BB because of his wife's disaster factory
>>
Anyone got photos of his wife?
>>
>>339592963
I would actually be interested in this. He said once before that she's "out of his league," so I'm curious.
>>
>>339592963
>>339593306
They have 2 children, right? I'd love to see those child-bearing hips.
>>
>>339592963
She appears in many of his older videos at the end when he usually does little 10 second clips of his senpai as an easter egg
>>
>>339587073
His comments are open again.

This is uneccesary.
>>
>>339593484
Just one. The other buns didn't bake right.

>>339593563
If you could get me one of those particular videos, that'd be sweet.
>>
>>339592963
she's JAV tier
>>
>>339594046
Story?
I only watched his Bloodborne playthrough.
His commentary was terrible.
>>
>>339594330
There's not much story. They tried to have another child twice and both miscarried.
>>
why are you still making this thread
>>
>>339591242
BB's wasn't nearly as surprising because you already knew the Hunter's Dream was a fucking dream, and the game outright tells you that the workshop you find is just the origin of the dream. Also you find it quite early in the game and it's not super well hidden.
>>
>>339594635
And Untended Graves is just wow muh space time convoluted so deep lore
>>
>>339594791
>hahahaha I said 'muh' that invalidates everything! I bet you sure feel foolish now!
Fuck off.
>>
>>339595030
>i greentext
Nah i'm fine if you tell me why UG is so amazing
>>
SOMEONE JUST FUCKING POST A PIC OF ASIAN WIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
chewlad is better than this loser
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.