[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, how's that backlog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: backlog.png (141 KB, 329x264) Image search: [Google]
backlog.png
141 KB, 329x264
Hey /v/, how's that backlog?
>>
32 games to go, it's coming along quite well but I'm worried my rate will slow down due to job
>>
>>339577241
Good luck, Anon.
>>
150+ games to go.
Just finished Infamous second son
Working on FF class zero, tales of hearts R and dead rising 3
>>
It just keeps growing.
>>
>>339577323
thanks anon. Working through Life is Strange at 1 episode a day, then I need another game that could be cleared in 5 days until Robobot comes out.
>>
>>339577072
My backlog is like... 2 and a half games which are:
FINISH Xenoblade Chronicles
Zelda OoT
Zelda MM

Xenoblade is really dragging on.
>>
>>339578819
>backlog is 2 and a half games
what magician are you?
>>
>choosing between playing a game fully or moving on
I'm playing Psychonauts rn, and I feel like unless it finishes soon, I just won't care enough to keep playing for a 100%
>>
>big backlog
>decide to resub to FFXIV and get sfv

It's growing
>>
>>339578909
I myself usually move on after beating a game. Getting as many experiences as I can in is more worth it than lingering on a game I wouldn't care to 100% until I do

Especially something like Psychonauts with collectables on collectables godspeed
>>
its huge
>only play rocket league
>>
File: 1bP8CMamK5Y.jpg (36 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1bP8CMamK5Y.jpg
36 KB, 604x340
>valkyria chronicles
>fe:fates nohr/revelation
>dragon's dogma
>no more heroes 1 & 2
>tales of xillia
>persona 4 golden
>digimon cyber sluts
>the witcher 3
>dragonball xenoverse
>far cry 4
>mgsv
>shantae and the pirate's curse
>ultimate ninja storm 4
>freedom wars
>demon gaze
>etc, etc, etc

h e l p
>>
how do you guys establish a backlog or even create one?
is this a completionist thing or am i just a jaded gamer now because if a game isnt THAT good i will drop it and move on.

>didnt get MGS V's true ending, even as a die hard MGS fanboy who has completed all the previous ones multiple times.
>had to go back to TW3 because i burned myself out trying a completionist run and stopped a little into skellige.
>Dragon Age Inquisition game got pretty boring after awhile, i cant even remember where i go too
>Black desert bought the founders pack played a shit load of it, but the grind and the horse breeding RNG got a bit stale, havent even bothered to play the latest content updates
>FF13 stopped literally before the final boss because game is shite
i could go on to about 30 other games desu

i have more of a shittersclogged, if anything
>>
Can't say, I have managed to complete some games recently but those get replaced with other games eventually.
>>
>>339579315
making a list of a bunch of games gives me incentive to play them but if I don't like it I decide not to play it because it's my free time and enjoying it is the most important part of it
>>
>>339577072
Not good. Working overnight makes me too tired to want to do anything besides browse 4chan and sleep. I work 4 nights a week for 10-12 hrs a night. My off days I'm asleep or running errands that I couldn't get done during the week.

I just want to play my vidya. I haven't even finished Dark Souls 3 or dragons dogma thanks to this, let alone the 50+ other games on my backlog
>>
>>339578695
If you drop that shit game you can get your backlog down to 31
>>
>>339579006
Does anything cool happen with a higher psi level? I'm at 50 and I think I'm only missing 2 badges. Getting stronger powers is useless in a game that seems to have no post-story content
>>
>CV3
>Finish witcher 3
>DMC3
>Deus Ex
>Morrowind
>FO2
>Vanquish
>Thief
>Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

off the top of my hand
>>
>>339579664
kek
>>
File: 1464690191205.gif (429 KB, 213x201) Image search: [Google]
1464690191205.gif
429 KB, 213x201
>sells 3DS and pokemon Y
>i never captured all the pokemon
>>
I finally finished Trails of Coldsteel, Laura best girl. Now I think I'll either try to finish cyber sluts or Xenoblade X.
>>
>>339577072
>Morrowind
>Witcher series
>Fallout New Vegas
>CALL OF PRIPYAT imo the coolest game name ever
>finish Burial at sea part 2
>finish Far Cry 3

>MGS series
>Shadow of the colossus
>God of War
>Bloodborne
I'm debating buying a ps3/ps4
>>
>>339580567
PS4 isn't a bad console but honestly most of the games it gets are anime games.
>>
finished it

ended it off with hotel dusk series and ygo reshef of destruction
>>
>>339580678
Only really interested in Bloodborne, and the old PS2/PS3 HD re releases.
My friends are pushing me for PS4, but i bet they're gonna set up camp in my living room if i get it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.