[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of the video game critic Angry Joe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
What does /v/ think of the video game critic Angry Joe?
>>
>mobileposter
Of course.
Get out
>>
>>339575059
youre trying too hard to fit in, newfriend.
>>
File: rich.jpg (24 KB, 265x289) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
24 KB, 265x289
>>339574810
>>339575095
he said
get out
>>
What was his name again?
>>
>>339575217
>>339575059
its funny because you poorfags clearly have no idea what a mobile youtube looks like
>>
>>339575296
Get out homo
>>
>>339575217
Forehead? More like a fivehead
>>
>>339574810
i unsubbed a long time ago when he started making bad movie reviews and reaction videos
but holy shit this is just completely new level of laziness
>recording monitor on camera
>sample text instead of score
>shitty mic quality
and he even bitches about the downvotes in the comment section
>>
I tried watching one of his videos once but he was just such an annoying cunt i couldn't continue.
>>
>>339575292
Angry Joe, its right there in OPs post
>>
>>339575292
>being this old
>>
File: peeved pedro.jpg (490 KB, 2227x642) Image search: [Google]
peeved pedro.jpg
490 KB, 2227x642
>>339574810
He mad
>>
>>339574810
He spiraled out of control very quickly and his reviews are loud and obnoxious. He made the jump from decent maybe even well informed and well reviewed playing the games better then most "reviewers" people could tend to lean on his opinion more.

Now he's just a grubber trying to squeeze out viewers, because he's lonely and knows his sad existential crisis is coming to a close.

He'll probably keep reviewing games, but as for him branching out past that just shows him to be a shallow sad shell of a man trying to hold onto his fan base.
>>
>>339576697
tl;dr
>>
>>339576697
Well hes AngryJoe
>>
>>339576697
He technically has a point. People can be upset by that, but he has a point. People are just mad mongoloids trying to get their fix, because the internet comprises of endless hours to waste. So they put it all on him and expect him to be the internet and constant machine.
>>
>>339576697
>working hard
fucking kek
>>
>>339576831
People are mad that he isn't a constant content machine,so he broke down.
>>
He has a cool head when it comes to reviewing a game well most of the time.

7/10 is an adequate score for Overwatch in it's current state
>>
>>339577080
>He spiraled out of control very quickly and his reviews are loud and obnoxious. He made the jump from decent maybe even well informed and well reviewed playing the games better then most "reviewers" people could tend to lean on his opinion more.
>its so hard to stop playing video games and make a vid every month
>>
>>339574810
>mfw its not a shop and the vid actually says sample text

K E K
E
K
>>
>>339576940
Yeah, because he has a real job other than making game review videos.
>>
>>339576939
does he? people liked him because he'd put time into reviews and because they felt he was the most genuine reviewer. he used to be all about the reviews and so he could typically easily put out 2-3 per month.

now, he spends so much fucking time flying out to gaming events and game dev HQs, making movie reviews and movie trailer reactions (despite being a GAME reviewer), and spending most of his nights where he twitch streams playing shitty RTS/indies or fucking board games.

say what you will about Uncharted 4, but it's fucking bullshit he only spent 10 minutes on a review for it and rushed his playthrough so hard HE USED AUTO AIM (and by that i mean he set it to automatically lock on to targets for him)

and originally, he made multiple polls asking what game would get a proper review with the rest being these RFs. Uncharted won. Of course, why stop there? When he was playing around with the ideas for these only a month or so ago, it was agreed these were only to be for smaller releases that maybe wouldn't have been covered otherwise/didn't deserve it. and ok, so he doesn't think uncharted 4, the most hyped ps4 exclusive deserves it despite doing these things for fucking order 1886, quantum break, and godzilla. Overwatch? nope thats a RF too. Doom? It'll be RF. if we're lucky, he'll shit out that recent RTS for the normal review, but thats just going to be an RF

and of course, he's going to fly off for another full week because he gets invited to e3.
>>
>>339577823
He doesn't
>>
>>339577207
He's on vacation, you can't expect someone to maintain the same production values when they don't have their equipment.

I really don't like the guy but people are getting butthurt over nothing and his outburst is understandable. If it was me i'd probably call them all retards and tell them to kill themselves so they don't pollute the genepool.
>>
>>339577823
he makes his entire income from youtube views and twitch donations. He gets wined and dined by developers, flown to special gaming events reserved for press, and gets sent free shit from companies all the damn time. (ironically, the one thing he never does get is early review copies of games)
>>
>>339577950
maybe if he didn't literally just come back from a weeklong vacation/trip to a goddamn castle in italy because of his connections with the witcher devs.

maybe if he wasn't going to go on another weeklong trip for e3 in 2 weeks.

he has no day job. he can easily find time without blowing off the thing he's supposed to be famous for.
>>
>>339576697
If he knew all these high profile games were coming out why didn't he just schedule his vacation during a slow time of month?
>>
>>339578216
Apparently CDProject Red footed the bill?
See >>339578174
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.