[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hanging out at friends place >His dad just got back from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>Hanging out at friends place
>His dad just got back from active duty in the middle east
>He wants to play a game
>Picks Spec Ops The Line and goes off to play it
>Few hours later we hear crying
>Go to the living room and his dad is weeping uncontrollably on the floor as the games credits roll by
What the fuck did I miss?
>>
Your friends dad is a degenerate piece of shit and should kill himself.
>>
He realized that his son wastes his life on this shit
Being serious, the game supposedly emulates the hard decisions and tone of war pretty well
>>
>things that didnt happen

dumb thread. They'll fall for it on reddit
sage
>>
>>339571441

I wan't someone to post this on leddit. My bet is 2k upvotes
>>
>>339571053

a couple wars that killed and displaced millions while costing trillions of dollars but other than that not much
>>
>>339571053
PTSD simulator 2013
>>
>stdh.txt
>>
I'll take things that never happened for 200 Alex
>>
>>339571053
you could have stopped him.
you SHOULD had STOPPED him.
WHY YOU DIDN'T STOPPED HIM!?
>>
>HAHAHA I LOVE WAR I WANT TO FIGHT DEGENERATES, MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS FOR MY COUNTRY, DEUS VULT, HITLER WAS RIGHT HAHAHA WAR IS AMAZING PRAISE WAR EVERY GROWN MAN THAT DOESN'T LOVE WAR IS A KEK
>b t w, I never actually fought in a war, I just spend all of my day on /pol/ and fighting the evil SJWs on twitter

*Yawn*
>>
>>339572610
Daily reminder bernie has no shot and /pol/ is winning
>>
>>339574131
>/pol/ is winning
pffffffffffffffffffffft hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>339572061

>std_h.txt
A description of herpes?
>>
>>339574131
>/pol/ is winning
good one
>>
File: 1426240333776.jpg (109 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
1426240333776.jpg
109 KB, 685x474
>>339571053
>Hanging out at friends place
>His dad just got back from active duty in the middle east
>He wants to play a game
>Picks Spec Ops The Line and goes off to play it

Do you realize how young you would have to be for any of these to have taken place realistically?

Get the fuck off of 4chan you preteen faggot.
>>
someone post a summary of the plot i'm not playing this shit
>>
>>339576235
>Do you realize how young you would have to be for any of these to have taken place realistically?

wut
>>
>>339576340
Play the game you underage entitled piece of shit.
>>
You missed the part where everyone clapped
>>
>>339576490
Something something even though it's now harder to live on your own than it was in the past you should still be out of the home by 18.
>>
File: 1462360771148.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462360771148.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>339576340
You are sergent dude and others 2 BFFL, your objective is found survivers and arrest commander Skeleton who conquered the futuristic paradise in EgyptLand after a sand storm.

During the road Sergent Dude lost his mind, and ask himself if the cruelty of the war can really makes someone, anyone, an "hero".

Basically Apocalypse Now and Heart of Darkness of videogames.

Solid TPS, great atmosphere and cool story.
>>
>>339576748
I agree that OP is an underage faggot, but it's harder for students to get their own place usually. So out by 18 is a little rough to expect out of someone.

Unless you're not a student. Then you can get a job and a roommate and fuck off.
>>
>>339576915
>roommate
Craigslist is fun but I still don't trust random faggots.
>>
>>339576235
Spec Ops The Line came out in 2012.
Withdrawal from Iraq was the end 2011, withdrawal from afghanistan was the end of 2014.
Assuming OP just turned 18, he would have been around 14 years old when Spec Ops came out.
>>
>>339571053
overrated story, repetitive boring gameplay
>>
>>339574258
Trump already is the Republican nominee sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>339579301
Trump is a cuck
>>
>>339571053
DON'T TALK ABOUT VIET-FUCKING-NAM!
>ripcans.mp3
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.