[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Vidya series that would make good tv shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Kirby[1].jpg (274 KB, 1194x768) Image search: [Google]
Kirby[1].jpg
274 KB, 1194x768
ITT: Vidya series that would make good tv shows
>>
>>339556504
I enjoyed Kirby Right Back at Ya
>>
File: halo-the-fall-of-reach-16.jpg (125 KB, 1400x2257) Image search: [Google]
halo-the-fall-of-reach-16.jpg
125 KB, 1400x2257
Not the games, but the EU. tFoR would make a great Drama/action show a la GoT or tWD
>>
File: tf2.jpg (140 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
tf2.jpg
140 KB, 500x265
Apparently, Expiration Date was made as an episode for an Adult Swim TF2 show. From what I've heard, it's the second episode; the first one was supposedly a compilation of the "Meet the Team" videos.

Of course, Valve's lazy asses couldn't meet AS' needs, so the whole idea was scrapped.
>>
>>339557241
Voice actors Anon
They're dying
>>
File: 58pBUIoE_400x400.png (196 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
58pBUIoE_400x400.png
196 KB, 400x400
>>
Metal gear solid would make a perfect daytime soap. I honestly don't know why someone hasn't tried making a soap for men, with the loads of unemployed/welfare/retired men seems like someone would have by now. Metal gear is perfect because of the characters who turn out to be brothers or not who they say they are, a batshit crazy plot, and literally decades of shit they can come up with. Konami should make this shit happen, even if it's horrible and the actors suck like all soaps.
>>
>>339557313
this.
I could tell with the Soldier's voice in the Expiration Date video.
>>
>>339557402
this.
>>
>>339557402
This.

And XCOM.
>>
>>339558120
I remember hearing that both he and the Engineer were voiced by Nolan North in that video.

I heard long ago that the original Soldier VA couldn't scream anymore because he had throat cancer, but apparently that's a bullshit rumor.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.