[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pharah kills an enemy Reaper >she says "now were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o6ghmyyFAa1uhx9ryo1_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ghmyyFAa1uhx9ryo1_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
>Pharah kills an enemy Reaper
>she says "now were even"

Reaper killed Ana Amari, Pharahs mom.
>>
>>339550983
I love the game but literally who gives a fuck
>>
>>339551113
the lore of the game is top tier.
>>
>>339550983
How are you even? He killed your mum and you killed him.

You just tilted the scales in your favor.
>>
But that's not even

It'd only be even if Pharah killed Reapers mom
>>
>>339551305
thats breaking even though. First your mom died and then you killed the autistic fucker who killed your mom
>>
>>339550983
shit, I never noticed that
reaper btfo
>>
>>339551204
It really isn't. Your lore shouldn't be at odds with the actual gameplay. The lore has this big overarching plot and is about a group of heroes banding together to stop wrongdoing and protect innocent lives yet the gameplay is said heroes just blowing the shit out of each other for the fun of it. It really doesn't make any sense.

TF2's lore may have been cheeky bullshit but at least it tied into the actual gameplay.
>>
File: UmerEGT.png (616 KB, 978x740) Image search: [Google]
UmerEGT.png
616 KB, 978x740
>>339550983
>killed Ana Amari
You mean he recruited her.
>>
>>339551705
>It doesn't make sense

Not all the heroes are in overwatch

Some are in talon

Talon:

Widowmaker
Zarya
Edgeman
etc
>>
>>339551792
and yet the teams are constantly mixed. Maybe if the team you were on made a difference in what heroes you could select, then it would be relevant but it isn't.
>>
>level up
>open loot crate
>3 whites and a blue
>2 shitter76 sprays, a player icon and a reaper voice line

man I love this game, I can't wait to spend the next 2 hours levelling up to get even more GREAT stuff.
>>
>>339551792
Only Reaper and Widowmaker are in Talon. Zarya is just smashing toasters for Mother Russia.
>>
>>339551573
But you're alive and he's dead.

That's not even.
>>
>>339551928

What about Roadhog and Junkrat?
>>
>>339552051
They're criminals that are just doing their own thing and blowing shit up. Junkrat has an international bounty on his head because of whatever he found, and Roadhog is his hired bodyguard.
>>
>>339552051
they're freelancers
>>
File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (41 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg
41 KB, 600x338
>>339551934
t. alberta barbosa
>>
>>339551707
Well we all know how "death" works in Overwatch. Looking at you 76 and Edgeman.
>>
>Reaper made Pharah into an amputee
>>
>>339552115
>>339552174

So who exactly is in Overwatch?
>>
>>339552051
Unaffiliated criminals/mercenaries from the outback, which is now Mad Max in Overwatch world.

Roadhog got kicked out of his home when the gov't gave a bunch of land to robots and he joined a militia group against it. He then went rogue and junkrat (a scavenger who's crazy from outback radiation) hired him as a bodyguard and partner in crime.
>>
>>339552534
Soldier 76, Tracer, Winston, Mercy, Torbjorn, Genji, McCree, Reinhardt, and Mei
They really need to add more Talon members.
>>
>>339551707
>Sombra
>working with Talon
If only you would die. She's worked with Reaper but that doesn't mean she's with Talon.
>>
>>339552975
You can't tell me she doesn't look a little evil in that artwork. Pharah also doesn't seem to think she's a very good person.
>>
>>339552975
Reaper doesn't even work for Talon, he's a Merc hunting Overwatch members. He did an Op with Widowmaker for them in the trailer, but he was hired.

Widowmaker is the only Talon agent.

We don't know who exactly has agreed to work with Overwatch again. For example >>339552773
McCree is a lone agent on the run and was a former Blackwatch agent, so is about as much an Overwatch agent as Reaper is.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.