[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is a failure right? 24 hours after release and nobody's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So this is a failure right? 24 hours after release and nobody's playing or talking about it
>>
>>339546801
>fotm game doesnt last outside a month
YOU DONT SAY
>>
I'm still on the main game.
So yeah, fuck talking about B&W
>>
>called blood and wine
>hes drinking blood out of a wine glass
was that really necessary? whos blood is he drinking?
>>
I played it for 40 min, got bored of the still mediocre gameplay and the soap opera, went back to Overwatch.
>>
>>339547718
why do overbabbies feel the need to shitpost in every thread?
>>
>>339546801
I played it most of the day but I don't want to rush it
>>
I've played nothing but B&W when I do play games.

Story isn't as good as HoS, it has its highs but the lows and mehs are more common. They borked the villains
>>
>>339546801
I heard a character from the previous games returns. Who is it? I played both Witcher 1 and 2, but I'm not able to play Blood and Wine at the moment.
>>
>>339549564
Regis
>>
>>339549752
Regis isn't from the previous games.
>>
>>339549752
At the end depending on who you romance, Yen, Triss or if you got neither and Ciri is on the path she appears

Small cameo, nothing more. They some unique lines and it ends
>>
>>339546801
that actually means people still play it and mostly avoid spoilers, faggot
>>
File: welp.jpg (164 KB, 949x710) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
164 KB, 949x710
>>339546801
>nobody's playing
Sorry, anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.