[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ToZ_Logo.jpg (44 KB, 771x349) Image search: [Google]
ToZ_Logo.jpg
44 KB, 771x349
What went wrong?
>>
it's a tales of game
>>
Nothing really - it's just another mediocre tales game.

They really need to do something different. Haven't completed one since Vesperia. Also update the engine. Some of the shit is PS2 tier.
>>
>>339545002
having a PC release
>>
>>339545002
30 fps in battle when even hearts r ran at 60.
>>
File: gfs_265574_2_22.jpg (64 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
gfs_265574_2_22.jpg
64 KB, 800x450
>>339545002
Very few positives that don't come close to outweighing the negatives.
The engine is a huge issue at this point (>>339546498)

Are there any PC mods to fix the fps or was Namco telling the truth that doing so would fuck everything up?
>>
>>339546731
both vita games run at a stable 30 fps. the animations are sped up to look faster,
>>
Man I must just have shit taste
I really enjoyed it
And Star Ocean 4
And final fantasy xiii

Better just kill myself.
>>
>>339545002
I liked the intro song
>>
>>339547735
Those are excusable except 13
>>
>>339545002
>Game was rushed out on PS3 to meet a stupid anniversary deadline
>The game was entirely rewritten midway through development which is why Alisha gets fucked out of being a party member
>Shit camera
>IRON STANCE IRON STANCE IRON STANCE
>The stupid seamless battle transitions dropped the FPS to 30 when every other PS3 tales ran at 60
>All but like 4 dungeons are copy paste
>The PS4 and PC ports fixed literally nothing
>They tried to sell Alisha as DLC
>>
>>339545002
I'll give the copy paste dungeons and shit a pass, but the battle system and skill system ruined everything for me.
>>
>>339548690
Is there even equipment that gives you good skills in the tree? Everything I find is garbage that doesn't give me shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.