[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did that theme song go again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
How did that theme song go again?
>>
BZZZ
BZZZZZZT
BZZZZT
BZZZZZZZ
BZZZT
BZZT
>>
BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK BUCK TO THE BUCK
>>
File: bob.png (503 KB, 641x595) Image search: [Google]
bob.png
503 KB, 641x595
I was busy playing this when some other unlucky cuck was busy playing MGS and Final Fantasy
>>
>>339536049
>busy

Like a bee

carlos.jpg
>>
>>339534132
What was his name again?
>>
>>339536526
Harold Honeycomb
>>
bum to da bum to da bum to da bass
bum to the bum to the bumble
>>
File: BB Bob.png (1 MB, 978x834) Image search: [Google]
BB Bob.png
1 MB, 978x834
>>339536526
BB Bob
>>
>>339536526
Nectar Nathan
>>
>>339536918
WHADDUP NOW BUCK ITS TIME TO ROCK WITH THE BIDDIBY BUCK BUMBLE!

WHADDUP NOW BUCK ITS TIME TO ROCK WITH THE BIDDIBY BUCK BUMBLE!

>>339535760
>>
>>339536526
Stingy Stevie
>>
>>339536526
William Waspworth
>>
IT'S HIP TO FUCK BEES
>>
File: 1648045-darkstalkers3qbee.png (252 KB, 468x640) Image search: [Google]
1648045-darkstalkers3qbee.png
252 KB, 468x640
>>339538194
[sexual buzzing]
>>
>>339536526
David Dronenberg
>>
>>339534132
BOOM TO THE BOOM TO THE BOOM TO THE BASS BUCK BUMBLE
>>
>>339534132
Man I love this game.
>>
>>339538851
>game is hard as fuck throughout the levels
>look up cheats online
>some mumbo jumbo way of holding certain buttons and pressing others
>none of them work
>can't beat the level
>quit
>return game back to Blockbuster on the return date
>>
>>339539154
I was 10 or 11 when it came out and I finished it even developed my own strategies for playing through it multiple times like using the plasma gun to out range certain minibosses I was better at vidya than you when I was 11 lmao
>>
>>339539934
Yeah I didn't git gud at gaming til I became an adult.
Some games though I swear I was better at when I was a kid when I swing back to replay them.
>>
File: THE BIGGITY BUCK BUMBLE.jpg (127 KB, 1907x1117) Image search: [Google]
THE BIGGITY BUCK BUMBLE.jpg
127 KB, 1907x1117
THAT BIG COCK
>>
buck to the bass
>>
>>339534132
the voice of god
>>
File: Hudson_Logo_3_a.gif (16 KB, 420x350) Image search: [Google]
Hudson_Logo_3_a.gif
16 KB, 420x350
This god developed by these guys right?
>>
REAL

LONDON

GARAGE

VIBES
>>
BEE TO THE BEE TO THE MOVIE BUCK BUMBLE
>>
>>339543494
fuck off jerry
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.