[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Yukimura "Too Cool for Revelations" wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: yurimurder.png (236 KB, 380x508) Image search: [Google]
yurimurder.png
236 KB, 380x508
How come Yukimura "Too Cool for Revelations" wasn't available to be an adviser? Explain yourself, IntSys.

Also, Fire Emblem thread.
>>
>>339533993
I didn't even recruit him in BR which I just finished, whose idea was the two pat non-savable final chapter, took 3 goes until I worked out he only attacks on counters
>>
>>339535837
What difficulty?
>>
>>339536689
Hard, since I was playing blind and not doing any paralogues or grinding, so I got retired at chapter 15 for Kaze
If I knew I needed an A-support I would have stopped pairing him with Orobo for so long
>>
File: 1464622385460.png (31 KB, 157x136) Image search: [Google]
1464622385460.png
31 KB, 157x136
I'm doing a Corrin (M) run in Conquest, decide my waifu, /v/.
>>
>>339537660
what did you choose for boon and weakness?
>>
>>339537660
Charlotte, Selena or Camilla
>>
>>339537660
Nyx if you're magical, Effie if you're physical and want a god!Kana.
>>
>>339537198
Ouch. That's the worst thing. I'm glad I knew that he had to have an A-support going in.
>>
>>339537809
Not them, but I think I did Sturdy/Dull for the new game I set up and am starting tomorrow
>>
>>339537660
Charlotte or Camilla
>>
>>339537660
charlotte as a berseker is best for Xander, since her stat boost will let him hit things twice (he is very slow by himself)
effie is one of the best units of the game, dont marry her because you want her to be married with some pussyslave who will give her a good stat boost like Arthur, not married to you.
Azura should be alone dancing.

The best wife is Felicia because of her personal skill devoted partner. she is also even better if you are a magical unit.

if you are magical, nyx will give you a lot of magic and speed, and a bit resistence. but I prefer her to be Leo's wife, or Niles wife if you want a Nina with magic bow.
if you are physical selena, mozu, peri are good.
>>
>>339537660
Velouria
>>
>>339537809
+Magic/-Luck, going for a Malig/Dark Knight, but I don't really care about eugenics
>>
>>339538849
Felicia, or Nyx or Elise if you want to boost your magic, or Beruka if you want to boost your physical defence.
>>
>>339537835
Trinity of everything wrong with modern fire emblem
>>
>>339540171
Charlotte was self aware about her trope and ended up as one of the funnier characters to me, she could have been a boring dumb blonde
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (44 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
44 KB, 500x281
>>339533993
>got my first child unit
>mfw they seriously couldn't come up with something better than a hyperbolic time chamber baby factory
>>
Holy fuck why is Conquest so hard? I've beaten FE4, 5, and 10, and all of em felt easier than this. How does that happen?
>>
>>339541909
It's really dumb. I'm tired of the child characters at this point.
>>
>throw Lobster with Elise
>she has him making flower crowns
>>
>>339542808
I'm not a fan of that support. But I will say that it's at least in character for Elise.
>>
>>339537198
I finished birthright (hard) a few days ago and was waiting for him to come back at any time, kinda wish I knew I could of prevented that, or better yet seen it coming.
>>
>>339543063
Personally I liked it. It's kinda like the fact that you can lose Jill to the enemy in Path of Radiance.
>>
>>339542671
at least now I know not to care about teaming up party members in the future or raising their affinity.
>>
>>339541909
I really want if they are going to do the child system again to do a time skip like in 4. I am perfectly happy having my MU die to be replaced with a child unit.
>>
File: RoFFinalMap.png (836 KB, 1566x955) Image search: [Google]
RoFFinalMap.png
836 KB, 1566x955
>>339543458
>tfw this almost happened with the dlc
If they extended the campaign it would have been bretty gud

Only Shigure and the royal kids get any sort of development

At least the final map did what would have made Awakening's kid DLC 10/10
>>
My current Revelation file is quickly turning into Aniki Emblem.
>>
>>339543993
Does the MU get one too? the dlc is just starting to come out in pal, we have the beach and exp one so far.
>>
>>339546032
he doesn't and neither does azura

sounds like there's still a lot of dlc before this one hits though
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.