[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vexx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 188x268
I'm going to raise awareness for this game
That was been lost to the sands of time
>>
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time was a good game
>>
>>339530301

okay, how'd that go?
>>
>>339530814
I made a thread earlier that got 17 replies so pretty good I guess
>>
>>339530301
I love this game and I love you OP.

It was hard as cock sometimes but the level design was so enjoyable. Really spectacular for an action platformer.
>>
>>339530301
I fucking love this game. The soundtrack and level design were so far ahead of their time.
I have the GameCube version though
>>
>>339530301
How does it emulate?
>>
>>339530301
The only thing I ever heard about this game was one of the most scathing reviews I've ever seen. It was in official playstation magazine or something like that. They said it was so bad they wanted to 'unplay it'.
Weird that I still remember it considering it must have been well over a decade ago since I read it.
>>
>That female character who wrote the diary pages shows up 3/4ths through the game
>Her nipples are constantly ROCK HARD and poking through her shirt
What the fuck was up with this game's art design
>>
>>339530301
What is this game even?

I only remember thinking it looked too edgy and that it had shit art design

Also just reminded me of this game, fits the same criteria
>>
>>339533252
It's kinda like Super Mario 64 but you need to collect hearts instead of stars
>>
File: WP_20160518_001.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160518_001.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
HOLLY SHIT, AKLAIM WAS STILL KICKING FOR THAT LONG?!
>>
It was a lot of fun, final boss was retarded hard. I could never beat him, so I got pretty much every other heart instead.
>>
>>339533252
Platformer collection game like SM64 or Jak and Daxter, there were loads during that era.

It was pretty dark/edgy themed but had some really cool music and game designs (night/day cycle, 2d sections when you went into tapastrys, etc). Levels were pretty fucking large too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.