[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am so glad this fucker is so close to being universally seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image_thumb186.png (69 KB, 244x223) Image search: [Google]
image_thumb186.png
69 KB, 244x223
I am so glad this fucker is so close to being universally seen as a hack.

As much as I want to say I told you so, I'd much rather just say I'm glad it's better late than never that he is getting the negative attention he deserves.
>>
I said it from day one, the guy knew EXACTLY what he was doing when everyone believed he was the guy behind Mega Man.
>>
File: 4b6.png (259 KB, 585x568) Image search: [Google]
4b6.png
259 KB, 585x568
>mfw Sonic shamed con man so hard MN9 might be delayed again
>>
>>339516085
I know he sold himself as Mr. Mega Man to the west but was that his perception in Japan as well?
>>
Add IGA to that list too, he's just as bad as Inafune in track record and taking credit for shit he never did, yet somehow being seen as some great one-man force.
>>
IGA and Inafune are shameful, moneysucking Japanese-style businessmen.

At least heroes like Iwata actually WORKED on games and did outstanding feats before he gained his high status.
>>
>>339516224
He's at least 50% responsible for Mega Man (as a series) so it wasn't unreasonable for people to fall for the hype. To be fair even Capcom's efforts to bring Mega Man look just as bad so people might as well let the blue bomber rip in peace.
>>
>>339516957
I don't know how hard is to make a new MegaMan game, I could write the plot in 20 minutes.
>>
>>339516349
>>339516656
Hasn't IGA at least actually worked on some Castlevania games?

>>339516957
>He's at least 50% responsible for Mega Man (as a series)
He was mainly a producer, and before that he was an artist. That's not "50%" to me.
>>
Hack? more like and incompetent idiot
>>
>>339516224
They were laughing the moment the KS was announced.
Japan knows the difference between a developer and a producer.
>>
Reminder he's also responsible for lost planet 3
>>
>>339515702

He was a hack the moment he said consoles were done three years ago.

The reversal of fortune since then worldwide for console gaming is just staggering. He just doesn't know what he's talking about half the time and just comes off as a hypocrite.
>>
>>339518503
tell japan about shenmue lets see how they react
>>
THANK YOU CON MAN
>>
LIKE AN ANIME FAN ON PROM NIGHT
>>
>>339518139
He made the fucking based Zero, anon.
>>
>>339516349
Nah, add Itagaki instead. Devil's Third shows that he's nothing without Team Ninja
>>
At first I thought it was just Capcom holding him back in recent years, but after playing Mighty Gunvolt, I realized how shitty he really is. He just has no talent, no penchant for level design or interesting gameplay.
>>
>>339518975
replace Itagaki with team ninja their last game was a wreck
>>
File: THANK YOU CON MAN.jpg (63 KB, 540x580) Image search: [Google]
THANK YOU CON MAN.jpg
63 KB, 540x580
>>339518810
>>
>>339516957
>He's at least 50% responsible for Mega Man (as a series)

That is being too gentle. He is about 25% responsible. Sure, he did designs and worked as a producer, but the great gameplay we got wasn't his idea. I'd say the team which worked in the games was far more important than him and if I recall correctly he said the same thing once.
I'm not going to hold Inafune on the whole "father of Mega Man" thing because he never called himself as such, if anything he was always more like the representative of the Megaman dev team behind the games. Makes me wonder how many of them left to Comcept and Inticreates, but considering how piss poor MN9 is turning out to be and how good Gunvolt is I think Inticreates holds far more past-Megaman devs than Comcept, am I correct?
That said, I suspect most of the important pieces already left the Capcom scene and that is why Megaman died/we got no new games outside of mobile shit. Sure, Capcom could've asked for Inticreates to keep making new Megaman games, but I think something ugly happened between them and that is no longer possible.
>>
at this moment the only thing i respect from him its for develope the first dead rising, but at this moment i dont know if he really developed it.

[spoilers] btw didnt he helped in that ninja gaiden game, what happened to the project, it was good? [/spoilers]
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.