[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save Ouya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ASuccessfulKickstarter.png (84 KB, 675x835) Image search: [Google]
ASuccessfulKickstarter.png
84 KB, 675x835
How do we save Ouya?
>>
>>339511552

Ouya was bought by Razer and it's being absorbed by their Forge TV thing. I don't think it needs saving.
>>
>>339511552
Elysian Shadow is going to save the Ouya and the Dreamcast.
>>
>>339511552
>bob's game
>>
Forget that, how do we save Gamefaqs? They've got less than 3000 users and losing more everyday.
>>
>>339512742
Wikia has replaced Gamefaqs' main purpose, there's nothing there to save
>>
>>339512742
The users are faggots anyway. And this is coming from a 3000 karma dude.
>>
>>339512742
Not trying to troll here, but I've heard the GameFAQs community actually used to be pretty good at one point, before it turned into a horrible mess.

Can anyone share some lore on the supposed golden days of GameFAQs?
>>
Trump will make the Ouya great again...

Who am I kidding? It was never great to begin with.
>>
Overwatch port
>>
>>339513678
Back during the early 2000's it was actually a fun place to be now all they've got is /pol/ lite and muh secret club communities while insulting and trolling popular game boards. It's really on it's way out due to the site format being extremely dated. When's the last time anybody used a written guide to a video game over a muted let's play or walkthrough?
>>
>>339515531

Uh, I use exclusively written guides, what is even the fucking point of playing the game to begin with if you're gonna watch it before every time?
>>
>>339515531
>When's the last time anybody used a written guide to a video game over a muted let's play or walkthrough?
I still use guides, its usually easy than finding a non cancer lets play
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.