[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the new Humble Bundle worth it? Kinda looks like SJW maymay games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Is the new Humble Bundle worth it?

Kinda looks like SJW maymay games.
>>
>>339509589
Oh, here you go broski bros.

https://www.humblebundle.com/narrative-games-bundle
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Also no, and filtered.
>>
File: ddd21e4.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ddd21e4.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>339509589
You're a big guy Harry...
>>
>>339510179
For you, Hagrid...
Well, maybe for you I'm not that big actually.
>>
>>339509589
>>339509848
>>339510638
Kill yourself you tripfagging piece of shit.
>>
File: amazing.png (394 KB, 701x736) Image search: [Google]
amazing.png
394 KB, 701x736
>>339509589
>>339509589
>>339509848

I didn't know about this month's one. These look good. I'll buy this one right now. I already got the first three, but I heard great things about 80 days. Thanks for informing me about this.

And fuck you for dismissing some great games just because you want to be cool and edgy on 4chan. R.O.M. is the most fun I've had with an adventure game in a decade.
>>
>>339509990
>>339510721
My identity is relevant to the content that I'm creating on the board, so it's fine if I use a tripcode

>>339510879
Yeah, I was looking at ROM and it looks great, the other two in tier 1 look like shit though. I'm not sure what to do about tier 2 though.
>>
>>339510987
Do you like mysteries and figuring them out yourself? That's Her Story. Look over the tapes, find your evidence, review it over, and make up your own mind about what happened. I thought it was neat.

Cibele's very intimate, and with much better presentation than other auto bio games I've played. It's worth a shot.

I don't know other others, but it kinda doesn't even matter.

Why the fuck do you even have to ask this question? This shit is so cheap. Tier 2 is like the price of a cup of coffe or some shit. You're gonna find at SOMETHING you'll enjoy. That's why it's a fucking bundle.
>>
>>339511685
Everything can be super cheap compared to other things, doesn't make it so that you have to buy it. That's my opinion.

I'm buying tier 1 for ROM, but not so sure about tier 2.
>>
>>339510987
>My identity is relevant to the content that I'm creating on the board, so it's fine if I use a tripcode
>This is what tripfags believe
KEK
>>
>>339512383
Meh, just bought the tier 2. 80 days looks like it could be fun.
>>
>>339511685
Is there actually a right answer to Her Story?
>>
>>339510987
>My identity is relevant to the content that I'm creating on the board, so it's fine if I use a tripcode
*tips fedora*
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.