[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucio the based god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: EZ PZ.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
EZ PZ.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1080
Why is it so easy to do well with Lucio?

I mean that Reinhardt got POTG for an epic 3 man charge, and even so people (including myself) voted for 'Jet Set Future Radio' the character.
>>
File: 1428529807058.png (112 KB, 302x323) Image search: [Google]
1428529807058.png
112 KB, 302x323
>tfw you samefag on the vote screen to get the ball rolling
>>
>>339502007
because you don't do anything. It's impossible to be bad with him but I've seen some lucio's that just blew me the fuck away. They know exactly when to speed boost so we can push super hard and exactly when to heal. They always have the ultimate in the most clutch moments and I played with this one guy who fucking PUSHED junkrats tire away from the team which basically would've lost us the game
>>
>>339502007
i got 10 votes for 97% on fire

you arent cool
>>
>>339502150
I actually played Pharah and was dogshit all game.
>>
>>339502240
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>339502240
I got 10 for playing hanzo
>>
>>339502007
>24k damage blocked in a one tier map
>Over 24,000 damage prevented from the enemy team.
>People vote on the Lucio because of his passive.

People have no idea how much damage 20k damage is. That Rein must be a beast.
>>
What game?
>>
I'm always torn between playing the easy characters like Lucio, Mercy or Winston and winning the game, or trying the characters which actually require to aim and doing terrible.
>>
in which case lucio's wallrolling is useful?
only saw it used in that chinese tower map where there's a pillar in the middle of the capture point and the Lucio guy kept rolling forever and ever around this pillar to keep the point for his team,
we didn't noticed shit until we looked up and saw lucio stuck in the ceiling because of it
>>
>shitty WoW balancing so every team needs multiple healers and tanks
>only make two viable healers

whatever I'm playing genji every game
>>
>>339505821
Not dying and climbing high walls. Same reason hanzo and genji climb walls. If widow needed healing and is being a bitch and won't come down to get it, you can probably work out all path to wall ride up to her.

I use him like use tracer and just harass people and do shit like pushing Reinhardt into hanzos double dragon.
>>
>>339505821
He actually gets a tiny speed boost when he does it and if you jump immediately you can retain that speed and basically fly around the map without touching the ground.

Good movement options in a game is always useful.
>>
>>339502007
how the fuck does his music work? do you have to hit your teammates to heal or just proximity? And if so, what range is it?
>>
Isn't is super simple for Lucio to be on fire? Your E is a constant supply of being on fire and if you are near the objective and your aura is healing people it really isn't going down ever.
>>
>>339503173
Its ten Shields. And the enemy had two bastions and Toblerone.
>>
>>339507120
Yes. Iv gotten 95% of the game on fire multiple times.
>>
>McCree
>17 Fan the Hammer kills

>Torb
>17 turret kills

Just kill me
>>
>>339506832

Always-on passive, buffs in a circle around wherever you are. Distance is about the same as most capture zones. The trick with Lucio is knowing a) when to switch from move speed buff to healing, and b) when to use Amp that boosts whatever song is on.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.