[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how accurate is this list?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: List_of_Worthwhile_PC_Games.jpg (2 MB, 2313x3991) Image search: [Google]
List_of_Worthwhile_PC_Games.jpg
2 MB, 2313x3991
how accurate is this list?
>>
>>339494396
tl;dr
>>
>>339494396
pc has no games haha
>>
>>339494396

At a glance it seems good, let me go over it and point out the shit games and see what good stuff is missing.
>>
>>339494396
>no classic roguelikes

They're classic for a reason.
Some are still being updated.
>>
Great list. Only problem is that the thief franchise isnt included, also missing Kingping: Life of Crime
>>
>Postal 2

Yep, this list checks out.
>>
>PC games list
>include multiplatforms and even some console exclusives

whats the point
>>
>>339494396

>AoE
>not AoE II

Why?
>>
>>339495732

Oh, but when was this list made? Before or after Paradise Lost ( the expansion) came out? Because personally I don't see any problems with PL seeing how you can get it for about a dollar when it's on sale now, but I would say the weekdays of the original are definitely the strongest as far as fun goes.
>>
>>339494396
>brotherhood
ruined
>>
>>339495940

The list is saying the whole franchise.

The bar on the upper left side of the pic for it.
>>
>>339496112

I'm blind. My bad.
>>
File: 4191464709786352.jpg (4 MB, 2313x3991) Image search: [Google]
4191464709786352.jpg
4 MB, 2313x3991
>>339494396
>>339495357

It's okay for a starter list but it's missing major things like Thief and a few others, also it has some shit taste on the list. Probably missed a lot of things but just had a quick look over.
>>
>Red Alert 2
>Uses art from Red Alert 3

Also, why Fallout 1-2, but no NV at least? And don't say, "multiplats," the list clearly recommends GTA which has always been a multplatform game.
>>
>>339495357
>I am the PC gaming master with knowledge of every game and my opinion is the only one that matters
>>
Anyone have a more modern list? The list is over 4 years old, after all.
>>
Needs Serious Sam, Dark Messiah and Prey.
>>
>>339497152

>try to help someone with gaming recs on /v/
>get shit on by some reddit faggot

KYS already dickhead.
>>
It would be more accurate if it said list of mainly multiplat games that run better on PC.
>>
>>339494396
>lego star wars
Yes, those games are fun as fuck
>>
>>339497152
>memes about how PS4 has one game while ignoring other worthwhile games
>cries when somebody does the same about PC
>>
>>339494396
half of those are shit with unplayable controls and dated mechanics which makes shitty old games even more shitty, also ugly graphics will make it even worse
>>
>>339497295

>Dark Messiah

I can't believe I forgot to mention this already, I was too preoccupied with Thief not being on there.

Some other stuff like list is missing is Return to Castle Wolfenstien (and Enemy Territory), Medal of Honor Allied Assault (with both expansions), Silent Hill 2 & 3 (there are already multiplats on there and PC versions are definitive), Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (it's buggy but worth it) Red Orchestra series with Rising Storm, Insurgency, also Doom, Quake, Shadow Warrior (original and remake), Blood and Duke aren't on there even. I mentioned Men of War in my image, but it's prequels Faces of War and Soldiers Heroes of WW2 are also good, same goes for Far Cry 1, and the King Kong game. Flatout 1 & 2 are fantastic racers on the PC, Brothers in Arms is a good squad shooter not on there. Also Stronghold Crusaders. It's a good list but the more I look at it the more stuff I see missing.
>>
File: 1396119007507.png (161 KB, 350x227) Image search: [Google]
1396119007507.png
161 KB, 350x227
>>339494396
>The Elder Scrolls III-V
>V
>not II
>>
While there are quite some great games on that list it's still awful and seems to avoid any borderline obscure games.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.