[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this site any good for buying vidya? Wanted to pick up some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 391x129) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 391x129
Is this site any good for buying vidya? Wanted to pick up some cbone games from it but wasn't too sure. Any bad experiences with this?
>>
>>339494305
I bought DS3 with all the DLC for 60 dollars

and

I bought SF5 before the release for 40

I had successes and the prices I can afford, the thing I didnt like is that they needed my phone number, but I'm not sure if they o this anymore
>>
>>339495189
It doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. I got two keys from here and everything worked/is still working fine.
>>
So it's safe? I've heard it being talked about on here but I've never used it myself. Been waiting for some games to drop in prive for a year now so I'm considering this.
>>
>>339494305
I bought warhammer last friday, i receive my key immediately and the key worked. also no tax with paypal checkout unlike g2a and kinguin.
>>
>>339494305
Bought total war warhammer for 38$ and dark souls 3 with the season pass for 60$. Never had a problem
>>
>>339494305
its fine, bought several games from them including doom, total warhammer, sf5 and several older games they had for cheap like beyond earth for 5
>>
>>339494305
I bought overwatch with no funds and they sent me the code anyway
>>
These posts look kind of suspicious senpai its almost like you're all bots or some shit. Is there real people in this thread other than me????
>>
>>339495481
They only ask for it the first time to check out you aren't a bot
>>
>>339496352
Ice cream? I love ice cream!
>>
bought a ds3 steam key here for proper cheap
wasn't able to preload and keys didn't release till the day of release and the site was down on day of release (maybe because of ds3)
but i got the key and was playing on release day, happy enough
>>
File: NashMeaty.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
NashMeaty.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>339496352

yeah? I'm this guy
>>339495189
>>
>>339496352
HAHA, based anon
>>
>>339496352
Please buy
>>
>>339494305

Bought total war hammer some time ago and can confirm it works.
>>
>>339496352
HAHA, based anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.