[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best PS3 JRPGs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: aYe014V_460hv.jpg (61 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
aYe014V_460hv.jpg
61 KB, 640x400
What is your favourite JRPG for the PS3?

Pic related
>>
>>339490746
If by "For the PS3" I hope you don't mean "PS3 exclusive." :^)
>>
>>339490882

not op but kys please
>>
File: everyone enjoys the suffering.jpg (194 KB, 600x695) Image search: [Google]
everyone enjoys the suffering.jpg
194 KB, 600x695
you need to play through the first game to get to it though, its not as bad as some people on /v/ make it out to be but it is an unfortunately unfinished game, pretty worth it to get to this one though
>>
>>339490746
I love all the atelier games on the ps3 though I played them all on the vita besides Rorona+
>>
File: Faldio.jpg (21 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Faldio.jpg
21 KB, 800x450
God Faldio was boring in the game unlike in the anime where they improved him.
>>
File: CgqOO0YU4AEgkr_.jpg (32 KB, 326x315) Image search: [Google]
CgqOO0YU4AEgkr_.jpg
32 KB, 326x315
>>339490746
Coldsteel the Hedgeheg
>>
>>339492334
*in the fucking awful localization

Fixed that for you
>>
Atelier Meruru would be my favorite, even if the + version is better.
>>
>>339492406
I'll never understand why nip speakers were talking so much shit about the game prior to its western release. I loved it.
>>
>>339492786
Sometimes things don't resonate well with Japan that do here. To use anime examples, Cowboy Bebop and Deadman Wonderland.
>>
>>339492786
It's pretty bad compared to the previous entries in the series.
>>
>>339490746
>Valkyria Chronicles
>PS3
Wait was this a Japan only release?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.