[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a knock the ladders of the walls mission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>its a knock the ladders of the walls mission
>>
The LotR games were the last good games to be produced with EA
>>
File: 1459257885820.jpg (9 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1459257885820.jpg
9 KB, 128x128
>tfw knocking a ladder off with orcs on it
>>
>that level where you fight the king of the dead then have to run out of the collapsing tomb
>>
>>339484009
It was a great one tho, the courtyard part was even better though
>>
why did the conquest game on 360 die so fast? I thought it was fun
>>
Hey guys. Remember when the developers said Shadow of Mordor would strictly follow canon?
>>
>>339484009
>Having fun with conquest
>Know a lot of people who have fun with conquest
>One day the servers are just down for no reason
>Find out later EA didn't realize the game would be so popular, and they couldn't handle server load
>Instead of increasing server load and focusing efforts on making more DLC and extra content for Conquest, they simply pulled the plug
This was the day I decided I wouldn't support EA financially, and I've stuck by that.

The only EA product I currently own is Dead Space, and I got it for free.
>>
>>339487109
I enjoyed conquest, the "what if sauron won" story was pretty awesome especially ravaging rivendell as sauron himself
>>
>>339484009
man i was stuck on this mission or ages as a kid
had no idea you were supposed to knock them down and kept getting flooded by orcs
>>
File: 1449941983115.png (3 KB, 408x240) Image search: [Google]
1449941983115.png
3 KB, 408x240
>>339484009
>had to stay at a nursing home my mother worked at during hurricane season in Florida
>all I had was this game on my Xbox
>tfw doing speedruns as Legolas all day and playing pool with war vets

I wish I could go back.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.