[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you approach this situation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cuckdorn.png (266 KB, 1032x294) Image search: [Google]
cuckdorn.png
266 KB, 1032x294
How did you approach this situation?
>>
>>339478998

Since there was no option to fuck based Keldorn myself I just helped fix his marriage by letting him spend 2 weeks with his family. I think you can still kill the bull after the quest is over with no consequence (aside from rep loss/ gaurds attacking).
>>
By killing him right after I've met him.

Fuck paladins!
>>
>>339478998
Let cuckles have his revenge.
>>
>>339480256
>Killing someone immediately after meeting them just because they have a certain skillset and follow a god

>fuck paladins!
>fuck paladins!
>using exclamation marks on 4chinz

I don't know if this is meant to be some edgy bait or you're just that retarded, by the way Keldorn isn't a paladin he's an inquisitor which is by far the best melee class in game outside of dual classing kensai mage.
>>
>>339480256
14 years ago I finished the game playing the most righteous fucking paladin ever.
14 years later I finished the game leading a party made of Korgan, Edwin, Viconia (and Aeris but only to bully her until she left the group). Much later Sarevok joined. Being evil is cool as long as it doesn't kill NPC interactions.

As you grow old you sharpen your edges.
>>
File: cucky.png (118 KB, 988x273) Image search: [Google]
cucky.png
118 KB, 988x273
>>339480716
>>
File: cucky2.jpg (53 KB, 977x272) Image search: [Google]
cucky2.jpg
53 KB, 977x272
>>339480961
>>
>>339481125
Now he sounds like he's getting off to it.
>>
>>339480716
"evil" in D&D is retarded anyway. your alignment should come from your actions, not the other way around.
>>
Keldron is kinda of a shitty husband, though.

Not visiting your wife and children in two months? What the fuck?

The order of radiant heart is literally sitting next to his house.
>>
>>339481503
Yeah if you arent fucking your wife whenever possible you kind of deserve to get cucked.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.