[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone bitching about her on the Overwatch forums?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: widowmaker-short-header.jpg (247 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker-short-header.jpg
247 KB, 675x380
Why is everyone bitching about her on the Overwatch forums? Do you think she deserves a nerf?

There are obvious broken heroes like Mei, Bastion, MCreee, etc. And people are only complaining about Widowmaker? Literally what the fuck is wrong with the community?

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17611861644

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17611911402

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17611851785
>>
the entire concept of the sniper class is bullshit. you don't really fight a sniper, you don't have much say in whether or not you live or die, it's all up to them. if they are able to click on your head in that split second you wander around a corner then you die.
widowmaker takes this to another level and is a new level of bullshit than we are used to.
>>
>>339470471
>People spend that much time on arguing about game balance
>>
>>339470664
t. pleb that made the thread on Overwatch forums.
>>
The reason why the community complains is because they haven't yet learned how good Winston is. Instead they're rather play noob bait Reinhardt and be a sitting duck while the enemy widow kills all his carries
>>
>>339470471
I do not like Widowmaker.
Does she need nerfs? No.
McCree and Mei are the only characters in this game that truly deserve nerfs.
>>
>>339470883
Doesn't Reinhardt hard counter widow?
>>
>>339470664
This coupled with the fucking awful netcode and maps with ridiculous sight lines completely fucks up the pace and playstyle of the game.
There's very little way to contest her if you happen to be playing someone with a lower effective range, she does 150 damage on a charged body shot(unless she accidentally clicks on your head, where it's a 300), can fire them off with very little delay, her aim doesn't bounce if she's under fire so you can't pressure her even if you're able to hit her, her ult doesn't give a global audio cue despite how gamebreaking it is(High noon, justice, die, and sights can all be heard globally and they actually require set up to pull off while Infrared is just "oh I died peeking this corner because she knew exactly where I was going") the game ends up revolving entirely around the sniper/countering it.
>>339470883
Reinhardt is a great choice against a Widow, but it relies entirely on your team's ability to do things while they're behind your shield.
>>
>Bastion
>OP

Choose one
>>
she's just anti fun. you can casually play whatever you want and have a good time until a good widowmaker shows up then you have to play her game or get shit on. it's gotten to the point where i'll just leave after the match instead of hanging around for a rematch if there's a good widowmaker int he lobby. Maybe I don't want to worry about having to play specifically to counter this one person? if I want to mess around with Mei or junkrat or even half the characters I can't because widowmaker will just insta end you if you accidently walk around the wrong corner
>>
Anyone know how you play against Mei? I seriously have no idea how to counter this broken-ass hero. 250 Health, Freeze stream that does tons of damage, ice spike gun mode that can snipe you with long range, invulnerability and healing, AoE freezing ult, walls to block off objective. What the fuck were they thinking when they made this hero?

I know people say just maintain range, but I just can't kill her because of her 250 health and invulnerability/healing skill. She is more annoying to play against than Tracer.
>>
You're asking why Blizzard fans are bitching on the Overwatch forum?
>>
>>339471570
She can't fight other close range heroes at close range and she can't fight any long range heroes at long range.

Just git gud
>>
>>339471693
>Genji gets fucked 9 times out of 10 by a Mei player with half a brain
>>
>Eu forums

Blizzard have even said they barely read any of the eu forums anyway.
>>
>completely charge a shot
>no one dies from one or even two shits to the body
>of course instant kill headshot
>abilities are average at best
What is to nerf? Her ultimate is nothing special neither
>>
>>339471570
any class that can outrange her.
she doesn't have the dps to bring roadhog downbefore her freeze is over.
mcree can kill her, even if she gets the jump on mcree if mcree reacts fast enough he can stun her before he's frozen.
reaper can kill her by making use of his immune ability at the right time to reset her frost buildup.

mei is mostly about getting the jump on you and there's plenty of classes that can deal with her even if she jumps you.
>>
File: 1464446367908.jpg (26 KB, 742x600) Image search: [Google]
1464446367908.jpg
26 KB, 742x600
>There are obvious broken heroes like Mei, Bastion, MCree

Shitter detected. Widowmaker is one of the few OP heroes right now and absolutely needs a nerf. She can bring down the entire enemy team without needing an ult or anything like that and is pretty much the only hero without a hard counter because she's highly mobile, has 200 hp and can kill flankers like Reaper or Tracer without any problems with her machine gun.
>>
File: 1464107555001.jpg (60 KB, 640x760) Image search: [Google]
1464107555001.jpg
60 KB, 640x760
>>339470471
>Haha people complaining about my main needs to git gud
>Posts no counter heroes / strategies whatsoever

As expected of widow mains. I use Winston when her sniping spot is reachable, and wall her out as Mei when our defense is lacking.

The only trouble I've had is on King's Row Defense, as good Widowmakers stick to the top exit of Attack. I can't reach as Winston there, what do?
>>
>>339471748
Mei is a counter to Genji, I forgot to mention that. Other than that my statement holds true.
>>
>>339471748
genji has an escape and vastly more range than mei.
if she jumps you, dash away and keep your distance.
you can even leap over her ice wall if she tries to box you in.
>>
>>339471767
>>no one dies from one or even two shits to the body

This is a lie. She can kill some heroes with a single bodyshot, two bodyshots bring down even tanks.
>>
>>339471853
>Dash away
>Still slow
>Have to wait 8 seconds to dash again
>Frozen
>>
>>339470471

Widowmaker makes Zenyatta unplayable, so there is obviously a problem there. Her gun charges way too fast for what it can do.
>>
>>339471827
Genji is actually quite good against Widowmaker. You can get up anywhere they can, and at close range they get fucked.
>>
She nerds a nerf, right now there's no reason to pick Hanzo.
>>
>>339471890
And by some you actually mean just 1
>>
>>339471016
>>339471148
i probably play winston more than any other tank and i can tell you that i find it easier to counter widows with him as he can rocket pack and zap away her squishy health bar before she realises she can zip away

honestly its one of my favourite things to do as winston
>>
>>339472006
Leaving half the roster at 50 hp after a single bodyshot isn't much better you know.
>>
File: 1464593153591.png (269 KB, 401x317) Image search: [Google]
1464593153591.png
269 KB, 401x317
>all these shitters complaining about widow
Hanzo gets picked way more in pubs, and is the easier version of widow to play. The fact that his hitbox is 3 times huger makes him easymode. Just get good scrubs.
>>
Does Genji's melee attack do more damage than other Heroes or is it just a standard melee?

I've given up hope of ever applying his ult properly without immediately regretting using it, but I feel useless playing hokey pokey with his primary and the slice only being good for finishers or escaping. Reflecting shit is cool but I wish it could stay up longer.
>>
Lucio Mcree and Mei are really the only the ones that should be nerfed
>>
>>339472201

>watch killcam when hanzo killed me
>his arrow clearly misses and i was behind a wall

He is hard to play i swear.
>>
Her rate of fire is absolutely retarded for a sniper. There is little punishment for missing shots or making a bad choice with one.
>>
File: 1462111556155.gif (650 KB, 512x440) Image search: [Google]
1462111556155.gif
650 KB, 512x440
LETS MAKE WALLHACK AN ABILITY IN FPS GAME. WHAT COULD GO WRONG? XDDD
>>
>>339472121
>Wait another second
>Charged to 150 dmg
>Kill the low health enemy

Unless you're really bad you shouldn't take more than 1 second after the initial shot to hit again (with Hitscan).
>>
>Widowmaker with a Mercy on her clit 24/7 and a Soldier 76 protecting her flanks at all times
>Can bodyshot a Tank to death in a fucking second
>Widowmaker proceeds to shittalk her own team, even though they won, for being useless.
>Uses her K:D as a source.

Really, her Rate of Fire, charge time, and her SMG needs to be nerfed into the ground with no remorse. Maybe her base rifle damage too, but just a smidgen.
I'd like to be able to react when I take a body shot(or headshot on beefy characters) without getting immediately plugged by another the instant after.
>>
>Just pick Winston ;^)

Yeah it's as if Widowmaker doesn't have teammates that will just turn around and kill Winston the second he dives into them or she can't just grapple away to safety and shoot him before he can leap again. Maybe if his tickle gun did more damage or she had less hp so he could actually kill her before either of those things he would be a better counter.
>>
>>339470471
>Bastion
nigga just reflect :^)
>>
>>339472201
>watch killcam of hanzo
>just shooting random arrows everywhere
>tries to kill someone
>misses 2 arrows and somehow kills 2 people behind that player
wew
>>
The worst part is 20 tick making snap reflex shit like tennis reflect or tracer's rewind not activate in time meaning widow will get free kills since her shit is favored by lag
>>
Reminder that according to /v/ no one needs a nerf because you can counter them all and you need to git gud
>>
>>339470984
>Mei needs nerfs
And then what? Nobody would pick her.
>>
>>339472505
>I never played the game: the post

First of all the enemy team will not turn around and help out Widowmaker because they need to play the objective

Second if they did they would just be wasting time because only a few select heroes can scale walls like widow and Winston. Winstons will end up killing Widowmaker and jumping away or jumping away entirely and have successfully wasted your teams efforts

Third his jump is on a lower cd than widow's grapple.

Fourth his jump combined with his tickle gun kills widow in 5 seconds
>>
Hanzo is the better sniper anyways
>>
>>339471891
True but you're safe if you're near a wall to climb. Her fat ass can't chase you up there.
>>
Shit tick rate + incredibly forgiving sniping mechanics.

I can understand why people don't like Widowmaker. Anyone who plays CS or Quake can see how broken she is.
>>
>>339472719
You can change characters at any time
>>
File: 1462382362145.png (62 KB, 600x229) Image search: [Google]
1462382362145.png
62 KB, 600x229
>>339470471
She is a single fucking character, yet she forces the ENTIRE enemy team to COMPLETELY change their playstyle and approach.

She's just overpowered because of that. Also what >>339470664 said, whether or not you're going to get killed when you walk around a corner depends entirely on the Widows accuracy. If the player is good you're just fucked.
I don't understand why developers feel like it's necessary to have Sniper classes in an FPS even if it's a bad design decision.

You all know the game would be better without one.
>>
>>339472767
He's so good he gets kills even when he misses.

He can miss, shoot you in the leg; whatever he wants. Gets a kill.
>>
>>339472729

I don't see a problem in this scenario.
>>
>>339470471
From what I've seen the tourneyfags seem to agree that mcree is a bigger issue, but she still needs nerfs (along with lucio and maybe 1 or 2 others)
>>
Mei's invulnerability ability should be destroyable with roughly the same the same hp as a section of her ice wall
>>
>know exactly where she's standing as soon as she fires the first shot
>can't kill most heroes in one bodyshot
>has to charge up for full damage
>can safely stand behind reinhardt shield to avoid getting gibbed easily
>etc.

I normally hate snipers, but Widowmaker seems the fairest one I've ever seen.
The maps also aren't so horizontal that she can just keep her crosshair fixed on one point at all times waiting for people to pass through.
>>
>>339472804
Widowmaker literally has no hard counter.
>>
>>339470471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEN06UA9BrU
>>
I have the best counter to widow. You ready?

Don't stand around out in the open when you know there is one. Her shots are highly visible for a reason.
>>
>>339472917
Except every flanker
>>
>>339472897
>Has to charge 1 second for full damage
>>
File: 1464288146894.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464288146894.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1024
>>339472970

She beats Tracer b/c zippy-zap girl has no vertical movement. Genji and Reaper still pound her ass, tho.
>>
>>339472938
>you have to change your entire playstyle of your entire team because of one hero, this is not unbalanced

Okay fag.

>>339472970
She has 200 hp and a very strong machine gun while also being able to zip away to safety, she fucks Tracers or Reapers up beyond belief.
>>
widowmaker is the closest thing to a carry
McCree is definately bullshit, but he cant carry a team anywhere close to the level a good widowmaker can

if shields reduce the damage of sniper attacks (hanzo/widow) by half then they'd be some room for counter play and Symmetra would at that point be incredibly fucking good at countering her and Zenyatta could actually be a viable pick even when the other team has a widow.

shields get destroyed first, which means if your taking fire from anything else then nothing changes, but a widow cant just 1hit ko you with a bodyshot from full hp
>>
>>339472729
the best part is that in competitive and high level no one picks her anyway lmao
>>
>>339473034
Widowmaker should never be able to hit a good tracer
>>
>>339472748
>I've never played past bronze: the post
>>
>Widowmaker
>OP
I bet you complain about the AWP too fucking shitters
>>
File: 1464612698209.jpg (472 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
1464612698209.jpg
472 KB, 1280x1810
Change her bodyshot damage to 100, and make her headshot damage 3 (or 4) times that, problem solved.
>>
>>339472920
Wow, Winston sure took care of her. The same thing totally didn't happen to me several times tonight where she'd headshot him in the middle of his leap with plenty of time to take out 2 of our other teammates before anyone even noticed she was there.
>>
>>339472897
>Implying you need to stand still as Widowmaker
>Implying leaving most heroes at 50 hp after one shot isn't just as bad
>Implying she can't just shoot again half a second later
>Implying she doesn't just zip around the battlefield to get around Reinhardts shield
>Implying there aren't other players around while your whole team has to deal with a single Widowmaker
>>
>windowmaker being a problem

A good chunk of the cast has a kit to take care of Widowmaker with ease. The retarded "jump off ledge and grapple back on" tactic only works if the attacking player sucks at aiming. Winston takes a shit on her like it's nothing, and his jump is around half the CD.

All I see are people whining because they don't understand how to switch characters or play smart.
>>
>>339472729
>Nobody would pick her.

That already happens.
>>
>>339473018
2 actually.
>>
>>339472847
>he can miss and kill you

No, he can't

>shoot you in the leg

Well yeah..I mean that's part of your body..so you should you know, take damage.
>>
>>339473161

>one person can deal with Widowmaker

it's not fucking hard to kill her.
>>
>>339473168
Widowmakers machine gun is strong enough to almost kill a Winston 1:1.
>>
>>339473034

>she beats tracer

No she doesn't. A decent Tracer uses her dashes and E in order to kill a Widowmaker pretty easily. She's extremely mobile and hard to predict if they're not shit
>>
>>339470471
The wallhack ult is too strong, coupled with the fact that for some reason, the one ult you really need to hear, is last priority in sound, and 9 times out of 10 you don't hear the activation.

Her medium/close range shooting is also extremely strong against other non-tank classes; at same aim skill, a genji is afraid to be close range to a widow because she out-dps him unless he has ult, which is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>339471797
McCree is broken. He can fucking melt tanks faster than anyone can heal them. There is no real counter to him, all you can do is hope to catch him in the open with a sniper which won't happen against a good McCree. Other options are to pick McCree yourself and hope to god you get the first flashbang off, or you have to be able to outskill him completely with Tracer which is a huge demand against someone who can press one fucking button to delete you.
>>
>>339473034
>Genji and Reaper still pound her ass, tho.

Oh I'm sure they do ;)
>>
>>339473073
In TF2 the Sniper can still carry but hold on the Sniper actually has to get HEADSHOTS to carry in TF2.

I'am getting body shotted to death if I even stick my goddamn nimble ass out into the open.
>>
Reduce her HP and lower her machine gun damage so she can't actually solo kill Tracers that try to flank her, problem solved
>>
>>339473267

If it's all headshots with a full clip. Winston takes out 200 hp characters extremely fast with the jump damage combined with his left click. He also has a shield if someone is stupid and doesn't understand to not walk in a linear straight line.
>>
>>339473308
Why are you complaining about being hit with bullets in the body and dying? Sniping doesn't REQUIRE headshots to kill.
>>
>last friday
>wake up, open /v/, see bunch of threads saying how OP Bastion is
>saturday
>wake up, open /v/, see bunch of threads saying how OP McCree is
>sunday
>wake up, open /v/, see bunch of threads saying how OP Mei is
>monday
>wake up, open /v/, see bunch of threads saying how OP Lucio is
>today
>>wake up, open /v/, see bunch of threads saying how OP Widowmaker is

I wonder who will be next tomorrow
>>
>>339473308
Let's not forget how long it takes to actually charge in TF2. Also snipers get their aim all fucky if they're getting shot at.
>>
>>339472638
>suddenly die from nothing
>watch killcam
>hanzo shot a random scattershot and I guess one of the arrows hit my head or something because it took me down from full health
>I was the team's only healer
>they go on without me and get wiped

yep that was a frustrating night
>>
>>339473294
I agree that McCree is slightly too strong, but he's still easy to counter. McCree is designed to beat people in close range 1v1 so it's stupid to run to him.

Just kill him with your team or from far away and he can't do anything.
>>
>>339473394

>people actually thought Bastion was OP
>>
>>339473426

The fact that he can kill anyone in the game in two seconds if he lands his E is bullshit. It's even more frustrating because I see more people abusing him the higher level I get.
>>
>>339473531
Yeah, he's a little bit too strong, but not gamebreakingly op.
>>
>>339473308
The problem with widow is that she's TF2's sniper on steroids in a game that whose characters are far slower paced then TF2's. The sniper in TF2 is restricted to a bolt action and rather lengthy charge time for a damn good reason, and even still, he's recently been a point of contention in the TF2 community which likely means either he or his unlocks are getting nerfed in the next balance patch. Why the hell would they give Widow a fucking semi auto rifle and an assault rifle knowing this? They clearly took some inspiration from TF2, so why not this?
>>
File: 1433031239381.gif (2 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1433031239381.gif
2 MB, 280x200
>Roadhog can literally hook you through walls if he cast it on you before you ran behind it
>Widow/Bastion/Mei need a nerf
>mfw

McCree I could see being argued because of how the competitive scene is abusing him. I main Mercy and the only time I have a problem with him is if he flanks me, which happens. His fan spray needs balancing.
>>
>>339473394
Complains about McCree and Widowmaker are nothing new, they have been around since the earliest beta days because they are actually OP and don't have hard counters.
>>
>>339473437
Practically everyone fucking did, even back in closed beta.
It's really a key detail to tell if someone has played the game for more than 10 minutes.
>>
File: image.gif (21 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
21 KB, 470x470
Cuz they can
>>
>>339472810
>I don't understand why developers feel like it's necessary to have Sniper classes in an FPS
It's almost as if people want to play supah-eleet-snipah and devs want them to play their games.
>>
>>339473698
>they dont have hard counters
but thats wrong anon, they do
>>
>>339473426
Good McCrees know better than to make themselves easy targets out in the open. They catch you around the corner or inside rooms of buildings and what not. You just can't do anything about him.

>"haha just dont go around corners bro"
fuck off they're everywhere and so are flank routes where he can easily get behind us without anyone noticing
>>
>>339472748
5 seconds is a fucking long time in this game
>>
>>339470471

I'm a Splatoon player looking to get into Overwatch. Don't know much about the game yet.

How do snipers work in this game? Why is everyone complaining about Widowmaker? Seems like a standard FPS sniper class, from what I've seen.
>>
I have a 78% winrate on Widow and - god - I love killing scrubs.

I bet you're all crying about Bastion und Mei too.
>>
>>339473294
Actually, you need to flashbang last to win a mirror duel.
You'd know this if you weren't shit at the game.
>>
>>339473918
>Why is everyone complaining about Widowmaker?

Because they're bad and don't understand how counters and Snipers in general work.
>>
>>339473860
>Pick Genji
>Reflect
>McCree presses E
>Dies

Or

>Pick Genji
>Reflect
>McCree doesn't shoot
>Your teammate kills him

Problem solved.
(Not to even mention Roadhog or Hanzo)
>>
>>339473426
Except he's also the best mid-range dps (not enough spread on fan the hammer) and the highest shield destroyer (you guessed it, fan the hammer spam).
>>
Widowmakers ok to be honest, I think her ult should just be for her and not the entire team though

This would also encourage communication
>>
>>339470471
I love playing widow and I do pretty well with her.

Worst enemies are;

winstons - they jump on you and if you dont have a team mate who noticies fast enough you will probably die

tracer - even though you can one shot her, if she does manage to sneak past you which does happen despite all the crybabies, she can really fuck you up

zen yata - puts a big fuck you sign on your head and then his delayed balls make it easier for him to poke at you than the other way, zenyata is my go to when theres a good widow on the enemy team and he rarely fails me

reinhart - enemy just get behind the shield and shoot back at you gg cant do anything now
>>
>>339470471
reduce her charge up time when scoped and lower her smg damage somewhat
>>
>>339470471
Goldeneye 64 player here, been awhile since I've touched a newer FPS.

Overwatch looks pretty interesting though, hows the gameplay?
>>
>>339473910
Not really

That's how long it takes Mei to freeze someone and people whine about her all the time
>>
>>339474063
>pick Genji
>Reflect
>McCree throws flashbang ON THE FLOOR, not directly to you
>still get stunned and killed

Genji is shit anyway, I always deal with McCree using either Junkrat or piggu face
>>
>>339473426
He actually has no counter whatsoever, he has soft counters such as randomly being headshot by a sniper but that is not really countering him as it would work on just about anyone who is out of position. McCree being McCree is only countered by another McCree, no one else in the game has an answer to his play pattern. He chews through tanks, supports, offense, defense, everything. If he lands his stun, you're dead, every time, and everyone just has to play around that. It's not healthy for the game, but that's just how it is right now.
>>
File: amused dog.jpg (31 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
amused dog.jpg
31 KB, 300x265
>>339474114

I think this cartoon game is aimed at people a little younger than you, gramps
>>
>>339473918
You know that tracking bomb in Splatoon?

She has that all the time.
And you don't know she is tracking you.
>>
>>339474232
I'd say Roadhog is a hard counter. As soon as he sees McCree he can hook and kill him.
>>
>>339474327

McCree's flashbang comes out faster than the wind up for Roadhogs hook. Roadhog is dead before he comes out of stun.
>>
File: 1463859043427.png (574 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1463859043427.png
574 KB, 960x720
>>339474303
>And you don't know she is tracking you.
sure if you're deaf
>>
>>339474387
For that McCree would have to be at close range to him. A good Roadhog will hook McCree from outside of flashbang range.
>>
Shitters don't take cover when low, never try to pressure widows with suppressive fire, always run in a straight line through open areas, can't take a hint when they get hit once, never try to flank, snipers rarely try to countersnipe.

It's the same as Bastion whiners, scrubs just refuse to even try to counterplay because they'll rather cry "it's op you're ruining the game stoop"
>>
>Mcree basically has a >200% pick chance in pro play
>Widowmaker is op

???
>>
>>339474467
Her ult line isn't global, you have to be close to her to actually hear it
>>
>>339473842
Please, Overwatch wouldn't have gotten any less popularity if it didn't have a sniper class you fucking retard
>>
File: starcraft-ghost.jpg (173 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
starcraft-ghost.jpg
173 KB, 1024x768
>>339474253
Hey I'll have you know I was keepin' my peeper's out towards news of that Starcraft Ghost.

Whatever happened to that anyway? Is this "Overwatch" a spin off? A prequel? OP's purple girlie looks a whole lot like the blonde one.
>>
>>339474013

Sounds about right. I'm reading through the thread now, and it's so similar to people complaining about E-Litres.

So what does Widow do, exactly? She's got a sniper rifle, a machine gun for close range, and her ultimate (infrared?) is basically wallhacks?
>>
>>339474583
I agree with this statement, but I continue to question why Soldier 76 was made to play the way he does when TF2 got away with not having his type of gameplay for years.
>>
This thread has the exact same kind of complaints I saw garbage bronze and silver players make on the league of legends forums in 2013. Proof that everyone that plays this game and browses /v/ is a shitter.
>>
>>339474539
Don't pretend that Widow doesn't have a huge pick rate as well.
>>
>>339473328

A tracer that gets solo killed by Widow is a shitter
>>
>>339471827
>what do?
countersnipe
>>
I picked widowmaker and couldn't hit shit

EVERY character destroys when you have godlike accuracy.
>>
this is just stupid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcIEY9-mPn4
>>
>>339474809

You nailed it. That's how her kit works except you left out her grapple hook which has a pretty lengthy cool down around 12 seconds or so.
>>
>>339472006
tracer and the joga guy
>>
>>339474835

yeah, in pro games where people can actually aim

in pubs she's fucking bad because the people playing her are almost invariably shit
>>
File: 1449815707613.png (61 KB, 261x212) Image search: [Google]
1449815707613.png
61 KB, 261x212
>>339474965

>mediocre tf2 sniper is considered godlike in overwatch

classic!
>>
>>339474993
Yeah that hitscan high rof sniper is so hard to hit with, truly Widow is only decent when played by the absolute best.
>>
File: 1461665000889.jpg (23 KB, 284x299) Image search: [Google]
1461665000889.jpg
23 KB, 284x299
>>339474114
>Goldeneye 64 player here, been awhile since I've touched a newer FPS.
>>
>>339474893
>Peek out as widow to snipe the other widow
>Die because she sees you before you can get around the wall to see her

favor the shooter :^)
>>
>>339474973

How does Infrared work? Is there an equivalent to Cold-Blooded to counter it?
>>
>>339475125

if you're shooting at a high rof you're doing fuckall damage idiot

fuck you're bad please shut the fuck up
>>
>>339475190
its wall hacks for 15 seconds.
>>
>>339475190

Red silhouettes of each enemy is shown on the screen for Widowmaker and her allies. There is no counter to it. You just wait until it runs out
>>
>raise tickrate from 20 to anything above 64
>Hanzo, Widowmaker, Mcree, Bastion, all fixed
>server no longer holding the hands of shitters by giving them too much leeway with their aiming
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>339472773
Actually she can make a wall under her.
>>
>>339474965
what did you expect from a retarded Korean
>>
Infra-Sight should go away if she dies.
>>
>Buy this piece of crap in a minute of weakness
>Level 6, 2,5 hour played
>Wanna refund, support says i need sub level 5 or 2 hour play time, cant help me
>Cant sell the account, i have WoW stuff in it
>I REALLY regret that 40 dollar

Wat do /v/?
>>
File: 100100100.jpg (53 KB, 673x800) Image search: [Google]
100100100.jpg
53 KB, 673x800
>There are obvious broken heroes like Mei, Bastion,
>>
I can't aim for shit with her so I don't think she's OP.
>>
Eh she is fine, over all the hitboxes need fixing though as well with the tick rate
>>
>>339475367
Brush my teeth because you seem to have a severe case of shit taste.
>>
I don't even get the widow complaints, literally just a sniper, if you played any other shooter you know how to handle her.

Hanzo on the other hand

>WH faar more often
>aoe shot that depending on "luck" instakills 200hp classes
>ultimate is a gigantic extreme damage move that goes through literally everything and sometimes covers the entire part of the map that has players in it
>way more mobility with climbing instead of a shitty long CD hook
>somehow extremely easy to headshot people with it

And I mean the last one, I'm a pretty bad shot and I pull off things with him that is just not okay.

Mcree is a bitch too but Hanzo is disproportionately OP, he should be twice as large for a bigger hitbox, and generally that ultimate should not fucking work like this.
>>
>>339475367

Do you REALLY need your wow shit?

And do realize that you are trying to say that you have better taste than to play OW - while saying you play WoW in 2016, I hope you see the contradiction.
>>
>>339475367

>2.5 hours played
>not even enough time to fully understand all characters and mechanics
>shit

If you don't like FPS games why the fuck did you buy this?
>>
>>339474094
>zen yata - puts a big fuck you sign on your head and then his delayed balls make it easier for him to poke at you than the other way, zenyata is my go to when theres a good widow on the enemy team and he rarely fails me
he doesnt have good mobility and you follow your team so usually widow has already aimed at the spot you are gonna pop out from. I found getting the orb on her to be really hard.
>>
>>339475529
>Hanzo is disproportionately OP

literally one of the weakest characters right now, consider suicide
>>
>>339470471
>Players at low skill levels
>SHES FINE!
>Players at high skill levels
>Needs a massive nerf!
Widow is the anti-mcree in terms of skill-level. Mcree is bitched about because any tard can E-M2, whereas to truly show how fucking busted Widow is you need to have high skill.

The entire pro-scene revolves around her if its a cap point or payload map, its why they run double winston so damn much. Mcree is just a byproduct of hero stacking and the retardation that brings.
>>
>>339474673
that got cancelled in 2005
>>
>>339475529

>getting random luck arrows because people can't avoid line of fire
>OP

Hanzo is far from being OP. He's a little on the weak side if anything.
>>
>>339475367
Relax into it, play some more, play some fun bullshit characters that get loads of kills like reaper or mei, try out all the different heroes see if there's something you can find fun in

At the very worst, this game is supposedly not ever going to have paid content expansions, all the new maps and characters will be free, so even if you don't like the game the way it is now you'll be able to revisit it later when they add new shit

If you're american or central european, check out the thread on /vg/ and find some people to play with, shenanigans and rolling retarded teams like 6 winstons is always fun
>>
>>339475250
>>339475285

> no counter

Surprising. Does it go away if you kill the Widow that used it? Can you stop it with another ultimate?
>>
>>339475717

>high skill cap character is strong when played with high skill

woah....
>>
File: 1337544110046.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1337544110046.png
107 KB, 320x287
>>339475731
>>
>>339475163
As defender you can stand there in the open with your gun aimed at the door. Basically who headshots first wins
>>
>>339475796
no
no counter
Although widowmaker can make the most use out of it. So killing her means she cannot get easy kills
>>
>>339475798
>missing the point that at high skill levels she is beyond broken
High cap or no, it doesn't excuse how good she is.
>>
>>339470471
Seing all the threads, people seems to be complaining about every single Hero they've die against. Aka every Heroes ever
>>
The only thing that needs changed is her ult, everything else about her is fine. It either needs to be only active for her, or it needs a global audio cue, that's literally it.
>>
>>339475802
>not reminding your gramps every visit that you are his grandchild
>>
>>339474583
Yes, call other people retarded when you can't understand why you don't alienate potential customers in the name of Random Scrub #14625's opinion on game balance.
>>
>>339475383
Try playing mei against experienced premades who are actually using voip, she gets completely shut the fuck down by actual team coordination
>>
At high level play Mei, Bastion, Hanzo and Roadhog are considered the worst classes while the top 6 are Lucio, Mcree, Winston, Mercy, Rein and Tracer.
Most people are bitching about pubstompers only.
>>
>>339470664
>>339471148
>>339472810
Stop being fucking shit and git gud with genji or winston
>>
>>339472273
All melee attacks do 50hp regardless of the hero.
>>
>>339475647
>>339475742

Nice reasoning you got there.

Is that why he is in literally every game?
Sometimes twice?
>>
>>339470471
Widowmaker is extremely effective in this game due to the fact it's super easy to headshot anyone unless they have an ability active (Reinhardt) because everyone moves so goddamn slow. I would say speed the game up, but they would have to rebalance projectile based weapons and it would scare away tons of casuals who are overwhelmed by anything fast-paced.
>>
>>339475858
>>339475918

Wait, is there an easy way to tell whether Infrared is active? Do other snipers have similar abilities?
>>
>>339476193

You haven't been playing long if you seriously think Hanzo is OP. He's a lot of fun, but fuck he falls flat a lot.
>>
>>339476087
>high level play

I love how a super casual shit game a week after release has such depth

/v/ you are the biggest hypocrites in the land
>>
Does anyone have the 3 lucio webms one where he comes back from falling into a pit and another whee he blast like 5 reinhardts off the stage
>>
>>339476193
>weeabo cockstroking character
>why is he picked every game?

I'm going to guess its because you're playing at a shit mmr getting matached against other shitty people
>>
>>339476193
yeah in shitty rated pubs, jesus christ you must be in the trashcan if you think 2 hanzo is fine lmao
>>
>>339476274
if youre close to her you hear it activate. If you get shot by her you can see it active in the killcam and tell your buddies.
>>
>>339476276

Give me the reasons for it please, tell me what part of my post was wrong?

You can't honestly believe your posts of "no he is gud" and "no he is bad" has any fucking value to anyone ever
>>
>>339476274
The easy way to tell if Infared is active, is if you go near doorways and the spam starts up, or you peek a corner and die instantly.
The only other sniper has a huge straight line projectile that goes through the map, abd does damage as it passes through you. THAT ult has a global line, but wallhacks which are arguably more useful in high level play does not.
>>
>>339476370

You honestly do not deserve this reply.
>>
>>339476193
He's worse than Widowmaker in every way.
>>
>>339475610
Played beta, get addicted, withdrawal syndrome, i am ok. Then last day studying for my exam, doesnt understand shit, give up and just buy the game play mindlessly until morning.

>>339475602
I am not actively playing it you dipshit, but i have 3 years invested in that shit and i aint giving them out for free. Not even mentioning SC2 and HS bucks.
[SPOILER]Plus it is no THAT bad to do some raiding once a week with a confy guild[/SPOILER]

>>339475770
Dude, it is a VERY fun and polished game with low skill ceiling, noob bait ultimates, awfull competitive design, zero progress or hook up, and most importantly everybody just plays the fuckever they want making the game a coin toss.
>>
>>339476374

>long CD on skills
>can't get away as easily as Widowmaker in duels
>Arrows have travel time and become harder to hit from a distance
>arrows fall with time making it harder to land shots and takes adjusting
>Dragon is easily avoided by walking to the side and most points in maps are wide enough to side step it
>gets fucked hard close range by most characters unless he lands an instant headshot

He's fun, but he's really far from OP like I said. There are too many characters that can counter him. You should have enough experience with him now to know that before you come on here bitching about it.
>>
>>339476283
The game was in beta for half a year and blizz held tournaments with pro fps teams so they could get to grips with the balance.
>>
>>339476283
its almost as if /v/ isn't a collective hivemind

Mind blowing isn't it
>>
>>339472505
Widow is usually perched up by herself on some ledge, winston can just jump in there and murder the shit out of her. Also his forcefield exists for a reason. Use it to cover yourself and the widow so no other enemies can interrupt you and jump away as soon as she's dead.
>>
>>339476297
2* not 3
>>
>>339470471
Widowmaker is fine.

I think Lucio needs a nerf. Maybe make it so he cannot heal himself.
>>
MEI should only be able to run five meters before taking a short breather

WE WILL BE placing soda machines all across the map which let her temporarily bypass her "break"

It MAKES SENSE IN LORE because she's a FAT PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>339476558

So it boils down to "its harder to shoot with than widow"... because really, long CDs, shitty getaway skills apply to her too, just like getting fucked hard by any other class close up, and her ultimate is just a bigger version of something hanzo throws around every few seconds...
>>
>>339476531
>everybody just plays the fuckever they want making the game a coin toss

Because there's only one "play" button, so people who want to practice / play drunk / not put a lot of effort in and people who want to play competitively all get lumped in together.

I feel that there is more skill ceiling then people give credit for, the difference between a tracer player with 25% accuracy and a tracer player with 60+% accuracy is a lot of kills. It's surprisingly hard to hit enemy players as they're juking and jumping around.
>>
>>339476935

>drop in drop out UNRANKED multiplayer
>9 times out of 10 you are joining an already lost game
>you do get a leaver penalty if you quit in-matches

Thanks blizzard for being so lazy as to not make more than a single mode to play in.
>>
File: 1464015647529.jpg (50 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
1464015647529.jpg
50 KB, 690x388
>>339476841
You mean "ass". Fat piece of ass.
>>
I'm ok with semi retarded players, I mean we all know people with down syndrome and these guys want to play vidya too, not standing behind Reinardt, trying to kill people caping the obj while standing on the edges of the obj, setting their turret or Bastion at the end of the map, waiting, trying to catch Genji when his team is on the obj etc. It's ok, I can stand it. But people who fucking never change their hero, I just can't.
>>
File: 1464474454369.jpg (242 KB, 480x698) Image search: [Google]
1464474454369.jpg
242 KB, 480x698
I think that it's dumb that a sniper has an assault rifle and is good in close range combat. I think she should have a secondary "oh shit" weapon like the Sniper, but that's the nature of this casual, dumbed down fps that you can't have something as basic as weapon switching.
>>
>>339475970
I do often wonder how the reaction of my grandfather would be if I would try to explain to him how a bunch of people use an image board to complain about things like how a purple skinned women with a sniper rifle should have her game's code rearranged so that she can be played more fairly with the other characters.

I mean, he's not that out-of-style, he's played a couple of games, and isn't glued to the past.
But he'd probably still think it's fucking dumb.
>>
>>339477149
the issue is that her assault rifle does way too much damage and the accuracy is really high
>>
>>339476886

>Get jumped by a flanker as Widow
>Grappling Hook the fuck out of dodge, venom mine, turn around and start shooting with your assault rifle
>Flanker gets fug'd

>Get flanked as Hanzo
>Start shooting arrows wildly everywhere in blind panic
>Either get a lucky headshot or that scatter arrow you shot in that next block over there kills the flanker

Both are okay.
>>
>>339476935
That's not how it works. There's a hidden ranking system.
>>
>>339477149
>that you can't have something as basic as weapon switching.
mercy can switch.

But yeah her assualt rifle is a bit too good for a sniper. They should just make the accuracy about of good as roadhog his shotgun. So in melee range it can work but between that and long range you have to either try and snipe in close range or get fucked
>>
>>339477253

I'd usually climb a wall and laugh at the unfortunate retard who'll die in 2 arrows at best OR get tracked through walls so I can easily avoid/kill him.

Regardless even if I say Widow has more survivability - Hanzos WH is up far more often, the scattershot can be extremely effective, and the ultimate - no matter how many "urdur sidestep it, its just 15 meters wide" comments - is good.

Widow is easier to play but maxes out her usefulness much faster.
>>
File: Bigby.jpg (129 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Bigby.jpg
129 KB, 630x420
>Teamwide wallhack
>"wtf why are people complaining about this?"
>>
Only characters I really feel need an adjustment are McCree and Widowmaker.

Even Blizzard didnt intend McCree's go to strategy to be stun and fan apparently? The skills probably just need a longer cooldown or something. Do his normal shots have any spread at medium/long range?

Widowmaker SMG could be fine, I think her real problem is her charge shots only taking a second to reach full power. If she couldn't headshot maybe that would be okay but her team clearing capability on PC is pretty nuts.
>>
>>339477158
Thats a stupid way of thinking. Fandoms are always strange to people outside of it. If you would lead someone into comket they would probably need a few liters of drink to wipe their memory and become a whole human again.
>>
>>339477449

>most of the roster can easily close the gap on Hanzo
>ult still is easy to avoid

He's under powered. You can make up situations in your head where he is useful, but he doesn't match up to a lot of other characters right now.
>>
>>339477608
>You can make up situations in your head

And so can you, and you do.
>>
>>339477319
But no option to opt out of tryhard matches

Let's say you play the shit out of Mei and do really well and carry a lot of games and get really high MMR, then you decide you want to pick up 76 or tracer and are like "wow I can't aim for shit" and the only way to practice is to just play. The system thinks you're a tryhard pro or whatever and if you want to take a casual break on an off-character then you're going to be dragging down the team you get matched with.
>>
>>339476098
Or D.Va, or Tracer.
>>
>>339477646

Either way, it doesn't change the fact that Hanzo isn't as useful or effective in a lot of the situations.

He's simple not OP.
>>
>>339470471
Is her shots hit scan or projectile/time based? If it's a hit scan, they should just change it. I don't understand why half the characters have hit scan shots and half don't.
>>
>>339477525
His peacekeeper has very little spread
>>
>>339477724

Because this is a babby fps anon

if widow got a projectile based sniper the butthurt outcry from the millions of shit players would deafen the entire earth

do you think they practiced using the AWP in CSGO for 4000 hours just so they have to learn to aima gain?
>>
>>339477525
I think they wanted to have mcree as a medium range shooter like soldier 76. The fan would be a kind of backup in someone got close.

But with pocket sand and roll he is just insane in close range and there is no reason to shoot from a distance if you can just shit down someones throat in melee range
>>
>>339475060
1 second charge up time vs 3.3 seconds. Plus a fucking movement ability, a more powerful smg, wallhacks and a mine to watch their back.
>>
File: 1443898306237.jpg (49 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1443898306237.jpg
49 KB, 402x604
Her gun should be a rifle. None of this turning into Soldier 76 shit if you get up in her face.
>>
>>339477841
For real tho, I think that could solve a looottttt of the overpowered bitching. She could still have her smg as a hitscan.
>>
>>339470471

I play mostly Pharah on attack so I'm always out for widow and hanzo booty. What bugs me is McCree as any character. He hits hard from long rang like a sniper, he one(6)shots people with his right click (I think?) and he has a stun.

That fucking stun is so frustrating to play against. I can't look every direction at once so I die to that shit all the time.
>>
>>339477724
>trying to explain why someone like McCree having an hitscan weapon is bullshit in this game
The guy kept insisting that he was OP because of his close range power and not because his ability to play sniper if someone has the skill in a game full of limitations.
>>
>>339478018

I think maybe even /v/ can agree that mcree is imbalanced as fuck.

What sense does it make for a class to be able to take down quite literally anyone at any range?

Kiddy toy.
>>
>>339477984
>I think that could solve a looottttt of the overpowered bitching
yes if you nerf someone it will stop OP bitching. But there is already a non-hitscan sniper and he is one of the weaker heroes
>>
>obvious broken heroes
>Mei
>Bastion

You people are the worst, the difference between Widow and these 2 is Widow can carry a game by herself if she just doesn't miss her shots. If you actually think Bastion is OP you're probably retarded, Mei is only OP if you somehow always get in 1v1 against her and you're not McCree, so just don't do that. Pro tip: this is a team game.
>>
>>339478135
That's true, didn't think about Hanzo.
>>
>>339473228
It's 1.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/overwatch/Widowmaker
>>
>honeymoon phase over
>people see that this game sucks ass now

sucks you wasted money on it. kek.
>>
>>339478269

>allows her to see the heat signatures of her targets

Does that mean widows cannot see eachother due to the whole lore shit
>>
>>339470471
Widowmaker bodyshots need a nerf. Rewarding a hitscan sniping class with the ability to two-shot 90% of the game's classes is a bad idea. It's fine with Hanzo because Hanzo is balanced because he needs to at least be close to the front lines to be the most effective, but Widowmaker only needs line of sight and you don't even notice her most of the time. By the time you hear the crack of the sniper bullet, you're more than half dead, if she can't aim. The other shot isn't difficult because most people panic and run for cover.

All they need to do to fix Widowmaker is decrease damage from body shots. If it takes less than three body shots to kill the weakest class, then Widowmaker will be forever OP.
>>
>>339470471
I feel like she needs a nerf just because she's so much better than Hanzo. Compared to her, Hanzo is barely even a sniper.
>>
>>339477449

I stopped dying to hanzo ults after the second day of release. The only ones that get me are true surprises that are aimed in some backasswards direction. He mostly shoots them at the point or payload so you just walk away from it.
>>
Every character in Overwatch is currently balanced
>>
>>339478456

>I only die from it when the hanzo isn't terrible

Yeah these are solid points.
>>
>>339473394
I think it's all different people, but we're going to see more and more about widow as people get better as her and she gets more devastating at higher levels.

>>339476274
If you're within 20 feet when she activates it you'll hear it, otherwise when you walk around a corner and die you'll figure it out. She's the only one with the ability, it works for the entire team and has no counter, she will see you through the entire map.
>>
File: mnegro.jpg (5 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
mnegro.jpg
5 KB, 165x115
All sniping classes just need to die in one hit.

They kill in one hit and die in one hit, that is the risk of picking a sniping class.

The current system is retarded.
>>
>>339478351
nope. They can see each other when both/either have ult.
>>
>>339478548

I'd agree with this.

But then I'd also agree with removing them entirely, they add nothing to the game bar giving kiddies an outlet to stroke their KDR.

Can't even count on these shitheads to get rid of a turret.
>>
File: 1462078972171.png (1 MB, 1140x969) Image search: [Google]
1462078972171.png
1 MB, 1140x969
>hanzo this
>mei that
Meanwhile, in competitive "esports" they so called "pros" only pick Widow, McCree, Lucio and Reinhardt.

But guess they only had 6 whole months to figure who's OP.
>>
File: GlZs3Oi.jpg (406 KB, 684x687) Image search: [Google]
GlZs3Oi.jpg
406 KB, 684x687
best character
best dad
best husbando
Reinhardt is also top tier
>>
>>339476806
Lucio is weak if you ask me. Sure he has AoE healing, but it really awards the other players not being shit as it's very weak and amp it up only lasts like 2 seconds. His ult starts draining immediately, and his shot are weak. While he has decent rate of fire, they're short burst and is one of the slower projectiles. His push is useful but can only be used if you have ammo and it's off cooldown. There's been a number of times where I needed to push someone away, but couldn't since lucio was reloading.

He's got mobility but a good roadhog can kill you pretty quick or a mei that catches you off guard can completely nullify your movement.

I would say he needs a buff with his ult. If it stayed solid for a second or two before it started degrading, that would be enough.
>>
>>339478548
Btw there was a time where her scoped shots only consumed 1 shot, did more damage and she could gain ult while her ult was active.

Blizzard has literally no FPS players working for them and don't understand how good people can aim.
>>
>>339471797

Winston is the counter.
Also D. Va
>>
>>339470471
Being able to oneshot people with a bodyshot is rather insane. You need a special skill set up to even do that in Call of Duty (at least in the last few I played). I would say she should get a damage nerf to at least encourage snipers to git gud, even if it just reduces the max damage with bodyshots that she can do to 149.
>>
>>339478815
Yeah I agree Lucio is really bad, also Mercy is bad, they should make people who get revived be able to shoot but still be invulnerable for a few seconds.
>>
>>339478880
A damage reduction to like 130 would be pretty nice.
Doesn't she also have 3x damage on headshots?
>>
>>339476098
kill yourself and stop ruining team based arena shooters
this retarded nigger sniper class has no place in this game
>>
File: 1372128619694.jpg (283 KB, 799x1155) Image search: [Google]
1372128619694.jpg
283 KB, 799x1155
>>339478740
And Mercy, I forgot her.

>>339478815
Currently Lucio is the most OP character according to top players and always picked in competitive.

>>339478879
>D.Va
She only counters her team, turning the game in a 6 Vs 5.
>>
>>339478880

My problem with Widow is mainly that people dont fucking care

>widow shoots down someone in team
>can see the line of the shot so "we all know" where she is
>5/6 of the team simply don't have the weapons to do anything against the bitch 150 meters away

Seriously most of the time I have to attack her as Mercy or she'll just sit there killing people until one of the quick offense dicks arrives at her location - but then again she has all the tools to get away from them.
>>
>>339472391
That's more lag compensation, kill-cams don't always accurately represent what the player saw.
>>
>>339479008

Guy is thinking
>this is why rape exists
>>
>>339470471
Her ass could use a nerf
>>
>McCree
Fan the hammer needs more recoil so it's not piss easy to land 5/6 shots on even the smallest of targets
>Pharah
She needs to be able to move slightly faster in the air and while using rocket barrage
>Reaper
His teleport needs to either be sped up or to not telegraph where he's going to, and if he eats an enemy team member's soul after killing them then they shouldn't be able to respawm
>Tracer
Her blinks should allow her to move vertically as well, so you can gain height by aiming upwards.

>Hanzo
Arrows should do 1/2 damage
>Widowmaker
A sniper rifle shouldn't need to charge up, it was dumb in TF2 and it's dumb now. Remove her mine to balance it.
>Bastion
Fine, though I'd love a skin that gives him R2D2's voice
>Mei
Should be able to skate along ice she sprays to gain speed, but her Wall and Heal should also cost 40/30 ammo apiece
>Junkrat
Should be immune to explosive damage in general
>Torbjorn
Hammer should just be his melee instead of a seperate weapon

>Zarya
Shields should reflect beam or energy weapons
>Winston
Gun should be a beam weapon
>Roadhog
Hook needs 40% more range, right now its far too short.
>Reinhardt
Charge should deal recoil damage to him if he hits anything, shield should not allow enemies to walk through it
>D.Va
Should have no critbox, and her suit shouldn't have an auto-eject. If you don't get out yourself you should just die.

>Zenyatta
Needs all his regular HP replaced with armour so he can't get bodyshot by widow, and should be able to deploy as many orbs of harmony/discord simultaneously as he has ammo for his orb toss (20 at max) - but they get disabled if he reloads or dies, to balance it.
>Lucio
His buff songs should really be D&B or Ska instead of generic dubstep.
>Mercy
Remove her gun and melee, she's supposed to be a pacifist
>Symmetra
She should start having some form of fit from sensory overload if too much happens on screen at any point, like all her turrets firing at once.

Thoughts?
>>
File: considervi.png (117 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
considervi.png
117 KB, 600x600
Her machinegun damage is too high, otherwise she's fine.

I feel like a Tracer should be able to take her out in a 1v1 comfortably. She can always escape to higher ground anyway.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.