[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So since when did every game have a slot machine type drops in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 11
File: Lelle.jpg (53 KB, 316x302) Image search: [Google]
Lelle.jpg
53 KB, 316x302
So since when did every game have a slot machine type drops in that you can buy spins on? So people are ok with gambling being blended into games?
>>
File: LellyLelle.jpg (54 KB, 310x307) Image search: [Google]
LellyLelle.jpg
54 KB, 310x307
Im disgusted to be honest
>>
they can't keep getting away with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94KYUMv_Z6E
>>
File: JennyLelle.jpg (65 KB, 310x307) Image search: [Google]
JennyLelle.jpg
65 KB, 310x307
Its that and card games, every game has to have a card game within the game .
>>
File: Lellelle.jpg (71 KB, 307x310) Image search: [Google]
Lellelle.jpg
71 KB, 307x310
>>339470216
Its disgusting
>>
File: Lelly.jpg (69 KB, 307x310) Image search: [Google]
Lelly.jpg
69 KB, 307x310
Why cant you just buy the thing you want and not have to use this gambling system to maybe get what you want its disgusting
>>
when will i be a meme like this
>>
Since TF2 and CSGO
>>
File: 915.jpg (130 KB, 1609x951) Image search: [Google]
915.jpg
130 KB, 1609x951
>>339469843
Since a certain company managed to create a type of gambling that bypasses gambling laws, and has been extremely successful at it.
>>
File: 1464687731332.jpg (36 KB, 310x307) Image search: [Google]
1464687731332.jpg
36 KB, 310x307
i sorta like the slot machine system

because then i get to sell my body to pay for the dept i put myself in
>>
>>339474274
You what?
>>
File: McNuggy.jpg (36 KB, 224x226) Image search: [Google]
McNuggy.jpg
36 KB, 224x226
>>339471701
>>
File: LellyNuggs.jpg (42 KB, 269x248) Image search: [Google]
LellyNuggs.jpg
42 KB, 269x248
>>339471701
Give me something to work with
>>
I want to nut inside Jane Douglas and treat her like a lady.
>>
File: LelleDeLeLelle.jpg (39 KB, 248x269) Image search: [Google]
LelleDeLeLelle.jpg
39 KB, 248x269
>>339471763
Its disgusting when you think about it
>>
There is nothing wrong with gambling in videogames. That isn't real money, it isn't real gambling.
>>
File: Mclellynuggit.jpg (39 KB, 269x248) Image search: [Google]
Mclellynuggit.jpg
39 KB, 269x248
Loot boxes pshh..
>>
>>339469843
>So people are ok with gambling being blended into games?

Parts of Asia are starting to crack down on it.

Unlike whinging about sex and violence the integration of gambling into video games is of genuine concern and the sensible politicians are well aware of this, if for no other reason than that it is getting around the existing gambling laws. All the micro-transaction shit that specifically targets young children won't be around for much longer either.
>>
>>339477387
You're an idiot.

We're talking about microtransaction random loot boxes that you pay a small fee to open and get a selection of items that may or may not be what you want.

Publishers have figured out how to include all the adoctivness and revenue raising of gambling but be under no legal supervision and can profit from kids doing it. Sometimes it's just cosmetics, but other times it's p2w, but with a random chance for a benifit each time you play.

The slow opening animation, colours and sounds (plus the droprates which are just generous enough to keep you coming back) are all purposely chosen to maximise profit.

FIFA and other sports games with an "Uktimate team" are the worst examples because 10 year olds play those games. My cousin spent all his money on PSN cards to buy FIFA players because the Skinner box covered in sports stars is completly irisistable to a 12 y/o.

Plus, for some reason a YouTube/twitch culture has emerged around it where people make money off of spending money to open packs. Again, targeted towards children.

They are going get fucked by the ACCC or some European consumer watchdog eventually though. It's just a matter of time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.