[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you think this brand new series will be good? They must be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So you think this brand new series will be good? They must be pretty confident about getting sequels seeing as they labelled their first game as 1.
>>
>>339462743
Yeah I think it will be good. Im going to wait for the open beta to buy it, but im confident in DICE's ability to deliver a decent FPS experience.
>>
>>339462743
The 1 refers to it being the first major conflict between multiple nations.
>>
>>339463717
Also, because the first battlefield game was called BF1942 there has never been an official BF1.
>>
>>339462743
It might be a decent fps after several patches but it will be shit as a ww1 game.

A class system doesn't make sense when pretty much all the soldiers on the battlefield had standard equipment, tanks won't drive like actual ww1 tanks because normies would complain about them being too slow, same with planes, and machine guns were deployed guns that took a team to operate, but they have people running around with them in game.
They should have just made Ace of spades with good graphics
>>
>>339464106
ace of spades+verdun+WW1 world of tanks could be good
>>
>>339462743
i can't because of origin.
>>
>>339464106
All vehicles in the game (besides horses and single-player transports) will be battlefield spawns like the gunship in 4, no one will "drive" anything
>>
>>339466191
If this happens im committing Sudoku
>>
File: 1460921246041.jpg (107 KB, 780x846) Image search: [Google]
1460921246041.jpg
107 KB, 780x846
>>339466191
>they are gonna be pickups like battlefront
>>
>>339466191
The vehicle gameplay better be a amazing, Also, you probably can out and then back in. If vehicles respawn quickly and there are enough then I don't think it will be that bad.
>>
>>339463638
I feel sorry for DICE tho.
You just know EU comes over unannounced when parents are away and molests the team.
>>
>>339466953
You mean EA? Yeah, I have a sneaking suspicion battlepacks were a direct EA intervention.
>>
I want this game to be good, but EA did nothing to restore my lost faith in them for a long time now.

I'll wait until I try it out at E3, and see what they have to offer.
>>
I will get premium edition when it hits on sale I guess

I am having a lot of fun with BF4 with the same decision
>>
>>339467057
yeah EA, sorry
Been shitposting EU in /pol earlier, still have muscle memory
>>
>>339467298
I get that. 80% of my /pol/ experience is laughing as EU shitters get mad at Aussie shit posters.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.