[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I played MGS V on release and hated every second of it, getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: mgsvtpp 2015-10-01 23-48-26-18.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mgsvtpp 2015-10-01 23-48-26-18.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I played MGS V on release and hated every second of it, getting every achievement just to squeeze as much out of it, and was sure I would never replay that piece of shit.

Eight months have passed since then and I am suddenly feeling an urge to replay it.

Anyone else familiar with this feel?
>>
I can't even feel the pain anymore, i think i healed.
>>
>>339461419
Sounds like you just desperately wanted to hate a game to fit in. You need to kill yourself ASAP.
>>
>>339461419
>I hated this game so much I got every single achievement
Nigga just play something else.
>>
>>339461419
It's actually pretty good. I just wished they axed act 2 entirely. It still would have been the longest MGS.
>>
I'm fully convinced these nonstop PP hate threads are just one or two people so assblasted about it they won't rest until everyone else hates it out of association with all their shit threads
>>
>>339461419
Nope

As soon as I beat it I dropped it and havent touched it since

It put a real sour taste in my mouth. But then again I was extreme hyped and played every MGS in the week leading up to release (even POOPs)
>>
>>339461513
It'll always be there
Just a little phantom pain
>>
>>339461419
>Anyone else familiar with this feel?
No, I'm not a whiny faggot like you, OP
>>
I loved the game until I reached chapter II
Then all my dreams have fallen
>>
>>339461640
But how will he able to effectively shitpost about it otherwise?
>>
>>339462126
this

I thought I was just beginning my epic journey, but it turns out it was already almost over
>>
>>339461419
I played a bit today after about 6 months. Might do some more. I hear they cleaned up MGO a bit.
>>
>>339462126
>>339462441

MGSV probably wouldn't get so much hate if chapter 2 was relabeled an epilogue
>>
>Hated every second of it
The game's failings only become apparent after about half way when it becomes clear how unfinished the game is. Why are you hating it from the start?
>>
Fuck you, Best gameplay in the fucking series.

But it can be kidna lame in long playsessions. That's why there's multiplayer, which is quite fun too.
>>
>>339461419
>hated every second of it
>getting every achievement

Autismus maximus
>>
>>339461934
How does PoOps compare anyway? Looking back, anything that you think PoOps actually does better than MGSV?
>>
>>339462601
Except most of the actual story is in sub-missions which you can't replay.
>>
>>339461419
Fuck this rushed ass game. Kojima's team is A+++ but his vision is fucking retarded
>>
God it's easy to burn yourself out on MGSV.
Now that I've had a few months off from it I may play it here and there.
>>
>>339462820
really? what sub-missions? like prologue shit?
>>
>>339462837
It's a give and take.
>Kojima is a perfectionist and burns through cash like crazy.
>Konami doesn't give a shit about actual management and just wants cash, so they don't give him reasonable deadlines.

You have a person who goes out of control without management and a manager that doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>339462787
It had actual bosses. Felt more like a traditional MGS

It gets shit on a lot but I liked the characters and the song was amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXkgn3QUA2w
>>
>>339462995
stop blaming Konami on this. You are just hearing one side of the story.

Kojima fucked up big time and is throwing all the blame on Konami for not funding his 1 billion dollar project
>>
>>339461419
>hated every second of it
>getting every achievement

that's not healthy. you have major issues.
>>
>>339463108
Dude, actually read my post. I just said that Kojima burns through cash and is a perfectionist. He needed a manager, someone to rein him in and make him meet reasonable deadlines.
Konami just doesn't give a fuck, they give you cash and expect cash in return, they didn't actually watch over the project and make sure things were proceeding on time.
Kojima pissed away his time and money since no one bothered to stop him until there just wasn't enough left so konami booted him out the door.

One needs reigning in and one's a shitty manager. They're both at fault.
>>
>>339463108
>stop blaming Konami on this.

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't assume the same company who ruined the Silent Hill franchise forever aren't also responsible for ruining this game, you stupid corporate shill.
>>
>>339463085
PO was somewhere in between MGS3 and PW in most aspects. Gameplay wise, it's basically MGS3: Portable Ops Edition. The story is told a lot like PW's, with the comic book-style cutscenes; game layout is similar with stage-based missions and base management. Pretty great, music was awesome, gameplay was fun and familiar, the bosses were all interesting. Gene is GOAT antagonist.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.