[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, there's something that's been bugging me as I replay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: deathshead.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
deathshead.jpg
414 KB, 1920x1080
So, there's something that's been bugging me as I replay The New Order. What's the point of killing Deathshead as the main objective outside of a revenge story and him being a decent antagonist? In universe, the man is a hundred years old and note likely to live a couple of more years anyway. Wouldn't trying to kill Hitler (who's apparently still around because the guards will mention him occasionally) or local governors work to your strategic advantage better? If they do a sequel, the Nazi's still have his crazy advanced tech so it's not like killing him stopped the super soldiers or mecha dogs from being made (fuck those dogs). Just seems weird to focus on him since he's so revered in the regime, but also old as dirt and it seemed like there would be bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>339459185
You're the villain, villains don't follow logic.
>>
Hitlers dead, it's canon to the Wolfenstein 3D universe. He basically got revived into robo-hitler and killed again.
>>
>>339459382
Wrong.
The Jew Order is a DIRECT sequel to Wolf 09 which was a direct sequel to RtCW, and RtCW was a reboot.

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>339459382
Does 3D actually count as canon then? I thought this went of Return and went from there
>>
>>339459449
It doesn't, and he's shitposting you uninformed imbecile.
Go play RtCW and Wolf 09 since you're missing out on vastly superior games to NWO.
>>
To raise spirits of resistance fighters around the world (and get revenge because fuck him).
Imagine the impact of hearing the father of their conquering technology got destroyed by a small cell of fighters. Would be kinda motivating to make a bigger difference where you are.

Also he doesn't seem the type to let himself just age and die. He would find some way of living forever.

not the real reason but justthrowing out ideas
>>
>>339459518
I'm playing through RtCW as well, just juggling games because I have a lot of free time lately. I enjoy it so far.

>>339459603
that's true I guess, since it's basically nazi's ala comic books. Probably put himself in one of his own machines or something
>>
>>339459917
Deathshead is the main antagonist of both RtCW and 09 as well, just so you know. You never manage to stop him in those as he runs away.
>>
>>339459983
ah, didn't realize he was in the 09 game as well. Just figured they took a secondary antagonist from RtCW and went with it.
>>
>>339460246
Not only is he in 09, Caroline Becker is also from 09. That conversation her and BJ share once meeting again in NWO refers to what happened to her in 09.
Only retards that didn't play RtCW and 09 can possibly claim that NWO is a reboot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.