[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The way I see it, there are quite a few ways to play this game,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
The way I see it, there are quite a few ways to play this game, what's your plan of attack?

A) Head to the Centre of the Universe ASAP?
B) Try to arrange a planet to rendezvous with your friends, even if it takes months to get there.
C) Stick to one planet and try to explore as much as possible
D) Focus on looking for artifacts
E) Play like "Elite Dangerous" and keep shipping cargo around the galaxy.
F) Look for traces of other players, follow their flight path and team up.
G) As above, but to kill them
H) Use your mining tool to carve out a base in a cave
I) Go GTA on everything you see
J) Become a space pirate and shoot every ship you come across.
K) Focus on trying to name as many creatures as possible
L) Focus on trying to name as many planets and Star Systems as possible.
>>
For me it's B then A, but along the way I might end up going G if I come across another player's path.
>>
I thought it was going to be single player...?
>>
I know you fucked up on the last thread but you don't have to make a new one.
>>
I'd say K first, then A. Probably L and E after that.
>>
>>339443604
OP here, I have no idea what you're talking about. I just walked through the door.
>>
>>339442771
E, F, G, H, and I will not be possible in the game. don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>339443196
it is, those faggots still have not realized that the developer kept lying about the "multiplayer aspect" of the game. you wont be able to come across any other players, you just see their effects onto the world, like planets they named, and their crashed ships and stuff, but no real time interaction. the devs knee jerk statement was "there is multiplayer, but players will be spread so far apart across the galaxy that it will be impossible to reach each other" ... so why even implement multiplayer in the first place, its wasted time and money.
>>
>>339445518
>so why even implement multiplayer in the first place?

Same reason why Journey has multiplayer
>>
What game asshole?
>>
>Try to arrange a planet to rendezvous with your friends, even if it takes months to get there.
>F) Look for traces of other players, follow their flight path and team up.
>G) As above, but to kill them

>singleplayer game
>>
>>339442771
If any of you retarded fucks bitch about no multiplayer after release just go straight to fucking reddit.
>>
I was going to say have fun, but there is no option for that apparently.
>>
This game is going to be so fucking retarded.

It's retards who got hyped way to easily who make these threads. It's going to be the lamest and most generic piece of shit. I can understand falling for mgsv because I did too,but this is the type of game where your bullshit detector should go off immediately.
>>
>>339447239

There is no multiplayer you dumb nigger. You will never see another player in the game. Only the effects they had on planets and planets named by players. That's it.
>>
>>339448826
That's his point you double nigger.
>>
File: B5OovtyCYAIYPtn.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
B5OovtyCYAIYPtn.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
Q) Not fucking play it ever
>>
>>339448826
How can you be this stupid.
>>
This game is shit the grass is 2d and rotates with your characters view like some shit from N64

Get fucked NoManLives
>>
File: 1464625554878.jpg (18 KB, 231x318) Image search: [Google]
1464625554878.jpg
18 KB, 231x318
>>339442771
>Rendezvous with your friends
>He doesn't know
>>
M) not buying this shit

>guys this games gonna be a sick indie for $15-30
>guys this games gonna be sick INFINITE and $60!!
>delay delay delay

Yeah nah fuck this meme game
>>
File: Come on Genos.jpg (24 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
Come on Genos.jpg
24 KB, 480x479
>>339442771
>Try to arrange a planet to rendezvous with your friends
>Look for traces of other players
2 words
NO
MULTIPLAYER
>>
Ever Try K,Y, and S?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.