[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it worth $20? I just want a comfy game where I can solve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 531514764d69a.jpg (776 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
531514764d69a.jpg
776 KB, 2048x2048
So is it worth $20? I just want a comfy game where I can solve all the riddler puzzles and chill
>>
Yeah. The story is abject garbage, though. But the base video game part is fun.
>>
Yeah it's a good game, just the pc performance is pretty lackluster, even after all the fixes (although it's miles ahead of how it was on release)
>>
>>339437419
Yeah.

It's on par with City.

I just wish there was more hand to hand combat
>>
Yes, but you have to keep an open mind and not compare it with the other games in the series as it's the worst "Arkham" game but still subjectively an all around good game.
>>
It's actually my favorite out of all of them and my personal favorite story (the resolution is great) albeit the "Arkham Knight" aspect of it is predictable.
Flying around and exploring is much more comfortable and easier in this. Yes, there's a lot of Batmobile, but people make it out to be a lot more than it actually is.
The atmosphere is amazing and it does feel like the end of the series.
One particular side mission involving "Professor Pyg" felt much more mature and disturbing than anything you've ever played in the Arkham games and is easily my favorite part of the entire series.

9.5/10 for me, despite its faults. The good easily overshadows the bad imo.
>>
>>339438536
The Pyg mission is literally the best part of the game. Fucking glorious. That voice actor is a god.
>>
>>339438536
How many riddler trophies compared to city?
>>
>>339438654
I'm not a trophy guy, in fact I did all the side missions save for the Riddler one just to see the true ending (yes, there's a true ending).

There are 315 trophies, compared to 282 from Arkham City.
>>
>>339438640
He's actually the actor who played Murdock in the original A-Team TV series.

But yeah, couldn't agree more.
>>
I am a big fan of Mark Hamill's Joker. Is this worth playing for that alone?
>>
>>339439423
YES. Joker in this game is GOAT
>>
>>339439423
You may think he's unnecessary now, but wait until you play it.
Actually, he may be the character with more lines out of all, despite him, you know, being dead and all.
>>
>>339439423
I don't even like the Joker, but he's used very well in this game.
>>
>>339437419
>friend sent it to me for free in 2015
>tfw WB gave me all of the other arkham games with all the dlc for free too
>>
Comfy? Batman? Are you just using comfy instead of fun now
>>
It's fun, the city of infamy dlc is a nice addition during a new story as well
>>
>>339440035
It is comfy. Relaxed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.