[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Magnolia Arch, ba'al buster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
This is Magnolia Arch, ba'al buster
>>
I only just recently got this game for myself and no one on /v/ wants to talk about it.
>>
File: a8d.jpg (98 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
a8d.jpg
98 KB, 1440x810
>>339422152
>stinger makes you think she is the MC
>nope, she is just a pretty face that wants to suck MC's dick
>MFW
>>
The writing in bravely second is fucking horrendous. Not that Default's writing was great or anything but at least it wasnt full of shitty food puns 90% of the time.
>>
gravy
>>
>>339422152
>French people are from the moon
>>
4thegravy
>>
>>339422672
Because the game is boring and shit even outside of the censorship. It feels completely underwhelming even compared to the original, which was in itself also underwhelming.
>>
>>339422986
Coup de gravy!
>>
>>339422930
Localization being terrible as per usual. The original had food puns too but it was just Magnolia. I don't know why they took her good gravy shit and applied it to the rest of the cast.
>>
I seem to have noticed a trend that comes when you introduce two characters to a cast of pre-established characters and have those two characters be a couple. It ends up hurting the story and makes it mostly about their relationship.

Examples:
>Bravely Second
>Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Anyone else got some examples?
>>
File: 1461012095713.gif (55 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1461012095713.gif
55 KB, 450x338
>>339422930
Sounds like they really busted your ba'als
>>
>>339423093
I dunno, I enjoyed it. Sure the story wasn't great but it had it's moments. Plus I liked some of the new classes.
>>
>>339422152
She can bust my ba'als any day if you catcch my drift.
>>
Fun drinking game:

Every time someone says gravy you take a shot.
>>
I'm pretty sure the story was changed heavily during development.

They originally showed Magnolia off first, stating she was the main character, and it's just her on the boxart. The scene where she rescues Tiz is at an awkward place, Yew and Edea are not present in the scene for no real reason, and it was one of the first revealed scenes of the game. I'm pretty sure that was meant to be the opening to the game, before Yew and co were created.
>>
>>339425348
I remember that early trailers showed only Magnolia in battles so there could be claims that the story was originally very different than what we got.
>>
So does Tiz have brown hair or grey hair?

Same thing with Emperor Oblivion. This shit confuses me to no end when the cinematic shows them with brown hair but in game they have grey hair.
>>
>>339423093
Is it really? I was kind of hoping it was a case of Default being shit and Second being godly.
I want to enjoy the games but I hated Default.
>>
>>339426594
I'm sorry anon, but Second makes Default look godly in almost every way by comparison.

>none of the characters have chemestry.
>they only talk about food
>story is boring
>music is fucking awful, which is insulting after how good defaults was

only possible improvement is they made actual combat a little more convenient with some of the options it gives you.
>>
>the first Ba'al in the main game

I wish I had the same shit I had in the demo because holy crap it still hurts but you have fuck all to deal with it outside of special attacks with the light attribute.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.