[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Kidman was sent in STEM as double agent with mission to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
So Kidman was sent in STEM as double agent with mission to kill Lesli because Lesli is the only way for Ruvik to get out of the STEM? But why can they just kill Lesli IRL and not go in machine? Is this plot-hole explained in DLC or what?
>>
Nobody? Ok, I'm going to sleep now.
>>
>>339416051
/v/ doesn't talk about video games
>>
It's a bad game with bad writing, I don't know what you want.
>>
>>339414724
Because they need Leslie. Kidman betrays the organization trying to kill Leslie to stop Ruvik from resurrect (he was dead irl, murdered by the company, and alive in STEM)
>>339416510
Is probably the game with the best writing of the past decade. You are just too dumb to get it.
>>
>>339416510
>bad writing

I agree with this part. Story is good but writing not so much. I don't think it's a bad game, tho.
>>
>>339414724
I don't fucking know, I switched my brain off by the time I had to fight pyramid head's dopey cousin for the fourth time. Go ask Mikami, he might know what happened, I dunno.
>>
>>339414724
The lore behind it is it's a fun as fuck game to play and you shouldn't give a shit about the story
>>
>>339416985
>Is probably the game with the best writing of the past decade
You are a delusional child who mistakes ambiguity for depth.
>>
>>339418647

That's the thing with this game.
I don't think that it trys to be ambiguous, it's just so poorly writen that it seem ambiguous.

Still, I enjoyed it very much for the most part
>>
>>339417008
this

the narrative is barely interesting and ambiguous, you're making a mistake playing this game for the story. also, stay away from the dlc if you haven't gotten it yet. the base game is all you need.
>>
File: 1463582547896.png (632 KB, 667x705) Image search: [Google]
1463582547896.png
632 KB, 667x705
>>339418647
dat obvious bait senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.