[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bravely Second: End Layer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
What's up bros, just finished this game and wanted to see if anyone else did too?

I wanted to talk to someone about it, jesus Christ shit escalated quickly at the end.
>>
>>339413358
I am currently grinding all my job levels to 11.

It's taken me like four days of semi-automatic grinding but I'm almost done.
>>
>>339414586
go the the keep with the skeletons, where the Ominus Crow side mission is.
Buy 99 phoenix dawns and set your party to auto phoenix dawn halfsies.

Give everyone the status ailment BP up skill from Red mage and set one party member to throwing elemental debuff cakes at your party.

Now let the game run on auto until you reach the 3 times multiplier for 999 class points every 2-3 minutes
>>
This came out? Time to DL muh .cia.
>>
worst jrpg since FFXIII
censored garbage.
>>
>>339416441
I've been using 2 party members with life or death + dark bane (Who have the BP up status skill) and 2 party members with benediction in the BP geyser area.
>>
>>339416441
Even with that it takes fucking hours, its absolutely soulless grinding. No clue why they didn't increase it to 9999jp so it only took 2-3 battles per a job. 20+ 2 chain battles for a single job is ridiculous.
>>
Both bravely games are probably my favorite turn based JRPG. Everything about the job system and the BP system is amazing.
Looking forward to Bravely Sword or Third or whatever they'll call it
>>
>>339413358
I really really enjoyed this game, especially the second half. I am glad I did not listen to /v/
>>
>>339418214
Did they hint anything at a 3rd episode?
>>
>>339413358
I'm at chapter 3 right now.

goddamn do I wish I had access to the other jobs. I've been trying not to power-game, so I missed out on some of my favourite classes from the previous game.
>>
>>339418927
There's a sub plot about Yew and his brother original beef with a sword called Bravely Sword.

Ringabel is speaking to Magnolia's commander post credits about how they've found it. Considering the words "Sword" and "Third" are really close in Japanese it would probably be next.
>>
>>339416802
>Complaining about censorship
>Not downloading the uncensored version

Edea's bunny outfit makes me mrgrgr

>Those gloves
>Those thighhighs
>That navel hole
>Those ribbons on the back of the thighhighs
>>
>>339416441
I haven't played it yet but did they remove Conjurer? Running in and casting Obliterate with a growth egg equipped made everything ezpz in BD.
>>
>>339419661
yeah, yulyana is dead
>>
>>339419661
Conjurer is removed but the skill you're talking about still exists.

The issue is that you need a fuckton lot more JP than you did in Bravely Default, and there aren't any good packs of enemies that give a lot of JP at once, so you need to do chain battles (Accepting a battle after killing the enemy in one turn) to get good JP. The thing is that the obliterate ability prevents you from doing chain battles.
>>
>>339419661
Conjurer is gone but the new class Yokai fulfills the same purpose and also has obliterate. But instead of summoning the exact same things as Summoner you get to play Persona.
>>
>tfw wizard
>tfw combined with summoner
>tfw casting rain deus ex on a elemental weakness debugged enemy

Gotdamn these new combos are nuts.
Also fun fact, dual wield makes charioteer extra weapons full strength also.
>>
File: 00072.png (18 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
00072.png
18 KB, 160x160
>>339419887
Fuck.
>>339419963
How much did the increase JP requirement by?
Can you at least still get the growth egg?

>>339420063
That class sounds pretty fun actually.
>>
>>339420674
I'm actually not too sure about the previous levels, but there's a level 11 for job classes now that requires 9999 JP.

You can get the growth egg but it costs like 1 million gold and there's a whole bunch of expensive shit like costumes that are also 1 million gold. Chain battles give you multipliers on JP so it's honestly not worth it since you need to grind gold as well if you want stuff like costumes.
>>
>>339413358
So I have the first game in my 3DS but havent started it yet. Is it worth it?
Also what about the sequel
>>
I didn't really like it as much as Default.
>>
>>339421084

Yeah, definitely get started on Bravely Default, it's great. Only complaint I have is that they get a little lazy in the second half.
>>
>>339421084
It's a really good game with a weak second half. They sort of make up for it with the altered optional boss battles.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.