[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games let you create life itself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1464642202114.webm (3 MB, 1912x1076) Image search: [Google]
1464642202114.webm
3 MB, 1912x1076
What games let you create life itself
>>
Is this that old Phun game?
Shit, it's really improved I guess
>>
>>339407396
Spore. GOTY When it came out. People 20 years from now will include it in nostalgia threads.
>>
File: fedora160.jpg (235 KB, 1298x1440) Image search: [Google]
fedora160.jpg
235 KB, 1298x1440
>Playing G-d

No thanks. You FAGtheists frankly disgust me.
>>
>>339409153
Is this bait? Spore was fucking trash.
>>
>>339409282
ok
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP5-iIeKXE8
>>
>>339407396
Tipping my black hat to you (OP)
>>
File: 8897_5.jpg (48 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
8897_5.jpg
48 KB, 728x409
>>339409282
>>339410540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0pIlc-MnaY
>>
>>339409282
Thanks to faggits like you we could be curing diseases through stem cell research. Instead we got abunch of jesuscucks opposing research.
>>
>>339411037
Oh fuck off retard. It's not just people that believe in God. You probably also think the dark age was a thing and hate the church and think we would be exploring different galaxies by now if it weren't for those evil religions!!! Fucking idiot.
>>
>>339410859

>smack it with a pencil
>ME HURT
>WOW IT'S ALIVE

What the fuck? That is no different than a car alarm.
>>
>>339410859
How can he prove it's a complex modulation system and not just basic programming with added noise generator
>>
>>339411450
>>339411504
>they don't know about haikonen neural architecture
>>
>>339411286
No I don't. Humanity would have found a reason to kill each other even without religion. Fuck the Old Testament basically has God telling the Israelite to kill different people since they a piece of skin on their peepee. Religion was necessary back then but nowadays we live in a world that far advances anything written about in some 6000 year old books written by delirious sand niggers.
>>
>>339411630
This doesn't answer the question
>>
>>339411730
>Humanity would have found some other reason to act irrationally
>Therefore acting irrationally is justified
W-wha... How can you be this deluded? It's like saying that setting the town rapist loose upon some kids is fine because hey he's gotta rape something!
I expect better of humanity than you I guess...
>>
>>339411940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKnfotIkVrA
There's a few books if this isn't enough.
>>
File: image.gif (19 KB, 305x121) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
19 KB, 305x121
>>
>>339412301
So it's a system that consists of different processing units and he thinks that it will somehow develop a conscience because of it. That's all cool and dandy, but you understnad that you can't prove that it's really a conscious response and not something that was programmed
>>
>>339411730
>Religion was necessary back then but nowadays we live in a world that far advances anything written about in some 6000 year old books written by delirious sand niggers.

>The human condition is different today than it was in the past because I say so

Atheists truly are the most egotistical people on this planet. You honestly believe humans are better people today than they were 6000 years ago?

Nothing about us has changed, nothing. The only thing that's changed is 6000 years of brainwashing telling humans that if you are good, good things will happen to you, either in this life or the next. And you have religion to thank for that.
>>
>>339412246
You doubt how primal our species still is. We are still a hunter-gathering species genetically and biologically speaking. 20,000 years ago we were still in caves drawing proto-hentai. You really think our brains have evolved to the point that we could truly comprehend the insane technological feats we can do today?
>>
>>339412707
There is no such thing, anon. Consciousness is an illusion. We are no different than any other system of responses and stored associations.
>>
>>339412707
It's an attempt at duplicating our cognition. Consciousness is a side effect.
>>
File: 546436.png (52 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
546436.png
52 KB, 250x250
>>339412347
CONWAY
O
N
W
A
Y
>>
>>339412879
Atheist here. Completely agreed.

Remember that contemporary atheists have just traded a religious conviction in Jesus for a religious conviction in liberalism/progressivism. That's why they have this peculiar unshakeable belief in bizarre things like multiculturalism. They really do believe they're inching "humanity" (bullshit term to begin with) closer to the utopia with each piece of transgender bathroom legislation they produce.

I'm not even being ironic or exaggerating. Look at the belief in equality, is it grounded in facts, evidence or science? No.
>>
>>339411037
>He fell for the stem cell meme
>>
>>339412964
I will NOT sit idly by and let you denounce the strides humanity has made in the Hentai department
>>
>>339412879
Yes. 6000 years ago even the most opulent kings would be jealous of the basic utilities most first world citizens have. We live longer, we are more educated, and have significantly more say in our lives than our ancestors.
6000 years ago you would be do the exact same thing that your father did for a living.
Hell marriage for love was a meme up until the 20th century in most of the world.
I could go on for ages about how modern people how way more control of their lifes than ever before.
Sure the human condition has remained the same, but the way most people experience it has significantly changed over the ages.
>>
>>339413617
>the cells that form the foundation of our organs
>are a meme

....k?
>>
>>339414048
>and have significantly more say in our lives than our ancestors.

lel no you don't.

The likes of Merkel would have been butchered by an angry mob 200 years ago for what she's done.
>>
>>339409364
Not him, but nah

It was only like 1% as good as what it could have and should have been but it was still good in the end.

The creators alone were enough fun to justify the pricetag
>>
File: thrive-preview.jpg (14 KB, 640x240) Image search: [Google]
thrive-preview.jpg
14 KB, 640x240
>tfw this game is setting out to do what spore didn't and it looks pretty promising
>but it's only in the earliest stages of development and isn't going anywhere anytime soon
>>
>>339414223
>peasants
>butchering nobility

It happens so rarely it gets holidays named after it, like Bastille Day

>thinking you aren't a peasant now
>not realizing you're under the thumb of a different kind of aristocracy, the corporate wealth aristocracy

Now please, delete this thread, it's not even remotely VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>339414998
Because no King was retarded enough to do something like #ottomanswelcome
>>
>>339414998
Blame the fag who thought creating/altering life(something humans have been doing for hundreds of years) meant you are an edgy atheist.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.