[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you know you could break this with a power bomb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tube.jpg (46 KB, 631x425) Image search: [Google]
tube.jpg
46 KB, 631x425
How did you know you could break this with a power bomb?
>>
>>339401169
because i use the powr bomb in every fucking screen of the game looking for secrets
>>
>>339402286
Why not the visor?
>>
Because of posts like yours.
>>
>>339402479
I'm glad I could be of use.
>>
>>339402329
is faster just bomb the fuck of everyone
>>
For those of us fossils who remember seeing it back then, it shown the super bomb being used on this exact part in the televised commercial for the game.
>>
>>339404135
This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEJRopoENZY
>>
>>339401169
You could see another tube broken elsewhere.
>>
>>339404135
Wasn't it also shown on one of the title screen's gameplay demos?
>>
Because it's a fucking glass tube, of course a super powerful bomb would break it. I figured that shit out when I was 6.
>>
>>339404224
Yep, that one exactly.

Not to mention that in general when it came to figuring games out pre-Internet, magazines and guides were heavily read by the turbo nerds like myself and discussed at school and elsewhere otherwise.
>>
>>339404627
That I do not recall, perhaps someone can boot it up real quick to verify?
>>
>>339404857
It's like 15 mins of gameplay demos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPwe9h6ijc0
Hovering through the progress bar, I don't see the scene in question.
>>
>>339404740
>that in general when it came to figuring games out pre-Internet, magazines and guides were heavily read by the turbo nerds like myself
There was also the Nintendo Power hotline.
>>
>Acquire map in Maridia.
>Map displays a section below the tube with no other possible way to access.
>>
>>339403890
You can run out of bombs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.