[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What video games have time-travel in them? Ocarina of Time Majora's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1464201595585.png (2 MB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464201595585.png
2 MB, 848x1200
What video games have time-travel in them?

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Ages
Chrono Trigger

What else?
>>
File: 1451784928937.jpg (50 KB, 273x272) Image search: [Google]
1451784928937.jpg
50 KB, 273x272
Steins;Gate does it brilliantly
yes, VNs count as vidya
>>
>>339388434
I was thinking of Ghost Trick but I want games where the entire world changes.

Isn't Steins; Gate about a microwave that sends back notes?

Well, it counts I guess. Have you played Radiant Historia? Does that have time-travel?
>>
>>339388721
Steins;Gate starts off about a microwave that sends back notes, but doing so massively alters the present that the protagonist lives in. Later on he's actually able to physically go back in time. One ending involves him deliberately repeating the same three days over and over to the point of insanity.
>>
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time trilogy
Sonic CD
Day of the Tentacle
>>
>>339389050
>One ending involves him deliberately repeating the same three days over and over to the point of insanity.

I've only seen the anime (at the time there was only the japanese version of the VN probably or I didnt bother looking for it dont know which one) but that sounds really interesting.

Is it worth it a playthrough? Or should I just watch the different endings on youtube or something since I already know the main story.

Also, EL PSY CONGROO
>>
The Zero Escape series
Radiant Historia
Super Time Force
Ape Escape
Blinx
Clock Tower 3
Crash Bandicoot 3
Daikatana
The Mother series
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Ghost Trick
Legacy of Kain series
Okami
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Steins;Gate
Timesplitters
TMNT: Turtles in Time

etc, etc
>>
>>339389956
The VN is better than the anime in pretty much every way, except for how stupidly hard it is to get the 'true ending'. It's pretty easy to get most endings though, just by hesitating to use your phone when you're prompted to use it. I'd definitely recommend giving it a shot.
>>
File: shadow of destiny.jpg (205 KB, 670x960) Image search: [Google]
shadow of destiny.jpg
205 KB, 670x960
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sVEhPoLQC0
>>
Braid
Flower Sun and Rain
>>
FF8 in a kind of sort of way
>>
OP here. thanks bros.
>>
File: dark_cloud_2_us_front.jpg (141 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
dark_cloud_2_us_front.jpg
141 KB, 640x908
Best time travel game comin in hot
>>
>>339388162
Sonic CD.
>>
>ctrl f
>no command and conquer

/v/, how could you?
>>
Bioshock Infinite
>>
There's this shooter called Singularity that's actually really good and involves time travel and unique weaponry.

It's made by the guys who made the terrible Quake 4 and Wolfenstein 2009, but they managed to pull it together for Singularity, and subsequently most of them were fired and now they just make Call of Duty map packs.

If you liked Wolfenstein: The New Order you'll probably like Singularity.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.