[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The End
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-05-30 12.21.30.png (97 KB, 200x338) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-30 12.21.30.png
97 KB, 200x338
People keep saying this nigga hard, all I had to do is chase him around while shotgunning his ass. Did I just get lucky?
>>
>>339386510
>People keep saying this nigga hard, all I had to do is chase him around while shotgunning his ass. Did I just get lucky?

Not having your best sniper duel of all times
>>
people say dis nigga hard

lmao i left the controller for 2 weeks that niggas dead
>>
>>339386649
So you have to make it difficult by yourself?
>>
so if he gets you, does the graniny gorki prison cell just have its door left open like when you're caught as a scientist outside the front door?
>>
>>339386510
The appeal of The End isn't that it's difficult, it's that there are so many ways to beat him.
>>
>>339386510
People say it's hard? I don't recall that being a thng. Sure you can cheese it, infact the game even gives you a stupidly easy way to bypass it altogether, see >>339386851

But >>339386649 is right. Treating it as the sniping duel it was meant to be and enjoying the whole enviroment that it takes place in is the best way to do it. It's one of the most enjoyable boss fights i've ever experienced desu.
>>
>>339387382
Infact thinking about it it gives you TWO ways to bypass it alltogether, you can shoot The End at a point earlier in the game and he'll die there and then.
>>
Oh, people also keep saying he's a good bossfight.

Which he isn't.
>>
>>339387649
But it is
>>
>>339386510
>bringing shotgun to sniper duel
Yes DSP, you did it wrong.
>>
>>339387649
Fuck off Mark.
>>
>First playthrough
>Spend the whole fight running around with the EZ gun, just happening to find him and shooting him with it
I took no damage from him, but then again I was like 8 and I was on the easiest difficulty.
>>
>>339387382
Can you not also kill him early in the game?
>>
File: mgs3 ladder boss fight.jpg (118 KB, 540x302) Image search: [Google]
mgs3 ladder boss fight.jpg
118 KB, 540x302
>>339386998
>So you have to make it difficult by yourself?

Is this literally the first time you played an mgs game? But yes, he is extremely easy if you have thermals and know what to look for.

Kojima initially wanted The End's boss fight to span for a week or two. Which is why in codec calls you were told it was going to be a slow fight, and how you needed to plan ahead with food and be patient. The rest of the team told him how retarded it was and refused to go with his initial plan
>>
>>339388287
WHAT A THRILL
>>
>>339388378
WITH DARKNESS AND SILENCE THROUGH THE NIGHT
>>
>>339386510
>not sneaking up behind him and holding him up to get special unlocks
>>
File: 1386130703527.gif (1024 KB, 242x227) Image search: [Google]
1386130703527.gif
1024 KB, 242x227
>stealth game
>forced combat boss segments

Nice work Kojima, I'm sure John Carpenter will be really proud that you remade his pointless wrestling scene.
>>
>>339388527
why would you post an empty gym locker room

what does that have to do with MGS
>>
>>339388527
WHAT A TRILL
>>
>>339388742
look inside the locker
>>
>>339387649
So what did you do? I knew i could kill him some other way,
but i went with a sniper duel as challenge of the game. (1st walk-through without any guide)
Maybe if you did that, the boss fight would have been good one.
>>
>>339386649
I somehow missed the sniper rifle and had to fight him with regular weapons. Searching for him while he could snipe me from anywhere was very painful.

Only after the fight I thought "Is there a sniper rifle somewhere? But I looked everywhere!"...and then I remembered that path I missed. Stupid cinematic at the time made me completely forget about it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.