[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buy anything nice for yourself lately, /v/? It's nice when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: DSC_0164.jpg (274 KB, 825x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0164.jpg
274 KB, 825x900
Buy anything nice for yourself lately, /v/?

It's nice when a bunch of stuff you've had your eye on goes on sale.
>>
File: 1422556339344.gif (998 KB, 350x206) Image search: [Google]
1422556339344.gif
998 KB, 350x206
>>339375137
Congrats OP.

I did the reverse actually. I was just buyin stuff but I was so busy with classes ending that I never got to play.
>Graduated. Had to pack stuff up hella fast. >Didn't label my boxes
>Didn't have space at home for every so I had to randomly put stuff in storage
>Managed to put all my new, unplayed games in storage
>>
File: End me.jpg (81 KB, 402x367) Image search: [Google]
End me.jpg
81 KB, 402x367
>>339375137
>>
>>339375137
I hope the only reason you bought Fire Emblem was to resell it.

You can't seriously want to play this NoAmemeshit.
>>
>>339376336
It's not the american version it should be fine....right?
>>
>>339377316
I suppose you have a little bit of hope if you're playing it in a non english language, I don't know. The english version is exactly the same though.
>>
>>339377316
The European one still has no skinship and no swimsuits. No idea about the memes since I'm not playing in English.
>>
File: 56.jpg (195 KB, 1454x1772) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
195 KB, 1454x1772
>>339375137
>buying butchered versions
>>
>>339377517
Oh and no dual audio of course.
>>
>>339375137
How the hell did X Zone get such a low age classification? It's probably the fourth lewdest game on the system
>>
I bought $1000 worth of Lands for my MTG Commander deck
>>
>>339377769
Because, contrary to NoA/america's apparent beliefs, women dressed in anything less than a full body costume isn't enough reason to give it a higher rating.
>>
>>339377769
NoA's censorship force doesn't care about niche games. A game like Stella Glow, despite having a shitload of sexual innuendos and sexualization of underage characters, was left completely untouched.
>>
I had a buy 2 get 1 free coupon from GameStop:
>Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)
>Pokemon Alpha Ruby (3DS)
>The Witcher III (PS4)
>>
>>339378067
>NoA's censorship force doesn't care about niche games
If this was all it was #FE wouldn't have been touched. It's as niche as it fucking gets.

It's more like they only crack down on stuff that's funded directly by them. The fact that Bayonetta 2 somehow came through unscathed is a miracle, but then again I have a feeling they've gone so hard on censorship since then is because of how that was recieved by Polygon and the like.
>>
>>339375137
I just picked up some GBA and Gamecube games the other day.

Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country Advance
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Viewtiful Joe

Gonna be a fun week or two. Got em all for like 30 bucks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.