[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should japanese cartoon degeneracy on steam profiles be outlawed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: heresy.jpg (266 KB, 1410x734) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
266 KB, 1410x734
Should japanese cartoon degeneracy on steam profiles be outlawed?

Steam is about gaming, not facebooking, anime-ing, group collecting and blogging.
>>
>>339370503

Who's that in the avatar pic?
>>
It's fine, you know who to block immediately. Why shouldn't they be allowed to do that?
>>
This is not an issue, so nothing should be done about it
>>
>>339370503
>degeneracy
>said someone on /v/

oh wow
>>
File: NEfdtlj.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3109) Image search: [Google]
NEfdtlj.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3109
It should be encouraged...

why are catgirls so smug, /v/?
>>
Mods
3 day ban
NSFW In SFW board
>>
>>339370503
stop being autistic
>>
>>339370503
>Not wanting an easy way to filter retards
I love it. Especially in RTS games(Mostly in WW2 ones) where some wehraboo has an avatar of a nazi general or the emblem of the SS or something. It's a guaranteed flag for being a shitter terrible at the game. Anime/MLP avatarfags are bad at ALL games, so it's even easier with them.
>>
>>339370740
Did they add the toppings halfway through cooking or something? Shits raw
>>
I'm a weeb yet I definitely think abusing the artwork showcase is fucking retarded. Your Steam profile is not your MAL profile. Just use some fucking retarded 2hu avatar or something, everything beyond that is cringe.
>>
If I didn't have the avatar I've been using for the past 10 years everywhere, I'd also use an anime avatar.
>>
>>339370503
im gonna need that pic of felicia for science....
>>
>>339370503
>>339370930
Write a mail to gabe lmao. They can do what they want on their profiles. I bet you fags even report shit like that and then go mad when checking and seeing that nothing happened.
>>
File: v, summer 2006.jpg (71 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
v, summer 2006.jpg
71 KB, 1920x1080
triggered
>>
>>339370503
If someone's not using no profile pic or a steam default one I assume they're lame.
>>
File: 1410457787023.png (427 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
1410457787023.png
427 KB, 571x540
The entirety of Steam's "community" section can be nuked tomorrow and with no negative repercussions.
>>
How did weeaboo shit get so popular in steam communities in the first place?
>>
>>339370930
>I'm a weeb
Do you even know what that word means?
What the fuck is your problem?
How fucking old are you?
>>
>>339370503
Steamfags are cancer what else is new
>>
>>339371149
Or deliberate shitposters. Some people make new accounts just to shitpost.
>>
File: ievxizl.jpg (57 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ievxizl.jpg
57 KB, 600x900
>>339370892
> Shits raw

i noticed the cheese is not really brown (not even brown-ish), which leads me to believe it's just a normal frozen pizza with added toppings.

I would also like to add that anybody should try a fucking killer pizza with tuna, bacon, corned beef and spinach. It might not sound good, but it's fucking great and if you don't try it you're going to lie on your death bed one day and will think "aww shit, i never tried that corned beef tuna bacon spinach pizza anon told me about, where did it all go wrong"

so please, try it
>>
>>339370503
There's no real community on Steam, so people make their own.
>>
>>339371240
Which is lame. Basically the chance you're worth interacting with is directly inversely proportional to effort put into your steam profile.
>>
File: 1390869624533.jpg (61 KB, 615x379) Image search: [Google]
1390869624533.jpg
61 KB, 615x379
>>339371183
>>339371348
>>339371239

It was a nice gaming community before groups became a big thing that allowed it nerds and anime watching scum to rally under the banner of their own degeneracy and turn gaming communities across the platform into a giant cesspit of pony fucking weebshit.

Remember TF2?

Before anime shit
>pleople playing the game to have fun, to dominate each other and to generally get better at the game while maintaining some competitiveness and integrity

After anime
>ponyfags screaming into their mics, trading hats and trolling or afking while they spam shitty music and promote their 2 viewer twitch channels

Steam as a community was fine because it was a platform made by gamers for gamers, now it's run by suits that serve any clientele(sp?) with enough loose money laying around.

It disgusts people like me who were in it from the start and now have to deal with people who spend more time putting anime titty monsters into their profiles instead of just playing gmaes and being part of the community I used to love.

Fuck steam and fuck valve for allowing people to turn steam into 4chan 2.0.
>>
>>339370503
>outlawed
pretty sure japanese games are not against federal law
>steam
>gaming
still is faggot, quit being a sjw pussy fart and get over shit you don't like, you millennial faggot shit
>>
>>339371073
Artist looks like Dandon Fuga?

Then again, what kind of science requires pictures like that?
>>
>>339371814
>It was a nice gaming community
No.
No it wasn't.
Please stop and re-evaluate your shitty life.
>>
>>339371814
it has always been shit, you could even say that now it's less shit due to diversity
>>
>>339371982
>No.
>No it wasn't.

Tell me, what was so bad about steam in 2004?
>>
>>339370503
>Go to the group profile
>Look at all the names
>Find Profile within a minute

Good job covering the name, op :)
>>
You know it feels good to be a "weeb" these days just to see frothing angry impotent teenagers throw a shitfit. Makes me want to switch my avatar to something anime for fun.
>>
It helps people to detect obnoxious faggots and avoid them. Why they should banned it?
>>
>>339371235
Clarifying something like that on /v/ with "I like anime" will trigger dozens of replies calling you a "weeb" anyways. Which one do you fucking prefer?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.