[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How'd they get away with making a canonically autistic character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Symmetra-portrait.png (377 KB, 554x658) Image search: [Google]
Symmetra-portrait.png
377 KB, 554x658
How'd they get away with making a canonically autistic character with a playstyle to match?
>>
they know their audience
>>
>tfw can't write an autistic character nowadays without everyone thinking you're pandering to someone
Fucking snowflakes, I swear.
>>
>>339368171
you have big bang theory to thank for that
>>
File: symetra.jpg (19 KB, 327x230) Image search: [Google]
symetra.jpg
19 KB, 327x230
OK she got a problem with order and stuff it's part of a character.
Beyond that it doesn't show like what's the most autistic thing symetra does? besides that poorly drawn comic. Maybe because she build stuff and she's not happy when people wreck her shit? hol on...
>>
>>339367573
Literally Indian tech support.
>>
>paper turrets with low range
>insignificant shield
>bad auto attack

Is symmetra the worst hero in Overwatch?
>>
>>339368102
fpbp
>>
File: e2f.jpg (80 KB, 638x338) Image search: [Google]
e2f.jpg
80 KB, 638x338
>>339368867

No that's D.Va
>>
Is her being autistic the reason she poos in the caboose?
>>
File: FPBP.png (1 MB, 1170x2752) Image search: [Google]
FPBP.png
1 MB, 1170x2752
>>
Autism is a blight upon human society and those afflicted should die
>>
They still haven't managed to cure it in the future?
>>
>>339369251
good shit
>>
>>339369251
>telling an openly autistic person that they're overthinking things
The sky is blue, news at 11.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.