[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Prove that modding isn't the cancer that is raping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 720x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 720x363
ITT: Prove that modding isn't the cancer that is raping gaming
Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>339363783
Nice memes, friendo
>>
>>339364113
Almost as good as this 3
>>
>ITT: Prove that modding isn't the cancer that is raping gaming

Because they're not required to play the base game
>>
>>339364298
They are in some cases

Try playing FO3 vanilla and you'll see
>>
>>339363783
Still angry because you cant have all of the same mods PC can have?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 250x238
>>339363783
>betheshit
>ruined by mods
WEW lad
>>
>>339364415
No I'm angry that people are raping and creating bastardized versions of the developers vision which is the only true and pure form of any game
>>
>>339364406
I played through fo3 on release without any mods and while it's not great it's still playable
>>
>>339363783
>cucksole cuck

lmao
>>
>>339364529
What makes it true and pure? When is it no longer true and pure?
>>
>>339364529
>raping

Top kek. It's like if you buy a fleshlight and draw a little mouth on it. The creators envisioned it as being a replacement for a vagina and you've re-purposed it to be a mouth. They already got their money they don't give a shit about how you stick your dick in it
>>
>>339364529
Is... Is the game your fucking waifu?
>>
i have that mod and its pretty fucking awesome actually
modding fallout 4 to be an awesome game takes a lot of work, but once you get it fine tuned, its pretty fucking good

currently i have 225 active plugins

just was taking a sec before loading thje game back up because theres this one spot always during the arc jet mission where it crashes due to physx debris and the explosive barrels

like recently rerolled like 5x because i didnt do this , or that right, but this time im making a b-line for diamond city and focusing on solely doing the main story before doing a lot of the faction stuff, i only stopped to help preston, then helped BOS, then im going to diamond city, then im b-lining the main story
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>339364529
In the case of bethesda games their pure vision is to have your money so you should just cut out the middleman and mail todd an envelope full of your life savings
>>
>>339364692
They actually make mouth fleshlights, and butthole ones
>>
>>339365031
Yeah and they make way better games than bethesda shit
>>
>>339364529
autism, not even once.
>>
>>339364529

NERD
>>
This is op
Thanks for taking the bait
>>
>>339367518
>19 replies
>page 8
Nice troll
>>
>>339363783
Mods are the only good thing about bethsda games famalam sway senpai
>>
>>339364529

ITT: Bitching about absolutely nothing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.