[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First PS4 Game You Bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: playstation4-250-update.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
playstation4-250-update.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
Im planning to buy a PS4.I was planning to buy this Star Wars Battlefront Bundle, but people said it was garbage. I didn't want to be stuck with a shit game for a month. I was thinking of getting GTA 5 or Uncharted Collection (1,2,&3), but I dont know. Any suggestions? Im not to fond of multiplayer online games cause my internet is shit.
>>
>>339356690
Any genre you favor or are you open to everything?
>>
>>339358448
i open to pretty much everything as long it dosent center on online play. i have shit connection.
>>
>>339356690
Bloodborne? Imho get a jailbroken ps3 instead and wait for ps4.5
>>
>>339359023
bloodborne was my first game
also have infamous SS and One Piece PW3
>>
>>339356690
Uncharted bundle will get you a good 30-40 hours of fun if you like those games, they arnt super deep or complicated but the story is engaging and comfy and the gameplay is fun. No multiplayer at all. If you are at all interested in Uncharted 4, play the trilogy first.

GTA is obviously the best choice if you want GTA. Long singleplayer and quite a lot of multiplayer content. Don't get Battlefront, it's shit, multiplayer only and probably almost dead.

If you branch out into stuff not in a bundle, Bloodborne is by far the best Ps4 exclusive and IMO probably the best game of the past 2-3 period. Lots of singleplayer content and multiplayer as well. Or if Bloodborne doesn't sound super appealing there's stuff like Witcher 3 for a long RPG expereince. Or the new Doom (or even Wolfenstein The New Order) if you want a great single player shooter, but they arnt very long 10-12 hours.
>>
Bloodborne, obviously. After that Yakuza Ishin and Gundam Breaker 3.
>>
>>339359119
>>339359108
>>339359548
>>339359727

cool thanks.
>>
>>339356690
I've only played infamous ss, bloodborne and last of us but i thought they were all good. Infamous probably slightly weaker but you could probably get it cheap now.
>>
>>339356690
Get Uncharted 4
>>
>>339356690

>game recommendation thread for a console with no games
>>
>ps4
>game
I don't think you can buy one anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.