[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is satanic, why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Dem.jpg (143 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dem.jpg
143 KB, 1440x1080
This game is satanic, why is this allowed?
>>
>>339348765
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
>>
>>339350097
YOU!
>>
What the fuck do the lyrics say?
Are they even in english?
>>
>>339351450
Hear, fear god and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgement has come to you

Now, that the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released. Do you fear judgement, do you? That's the gist of it
>>
>>339351450
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hqUxb9MmY&t=1m16s
The vocals are from an Apple text to speech program.
>>
>FEAR! FEAR GOD AND GIVE GLORY TO HIM, FOR THE HOUR OF HIS JUDGEMENT HAS COME TO YOU
sounds like a good Christian game 2 me
>>
TIL from SMT:

satan and lucifer are actually different biblical characters
>>
>>339348765
Because the tough, sometimes admittedly cheap (instant death spells) battles added to the desolate atmosphere. That alone justifies its existence despite satanic, etc.

Playing it blind on hard was an awesome experience for me.
>>
Because its a game about killing gods.
Nothing more satanic than that.
>>
>>339352204
It's about killing everything
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.