[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get murdered by the party 10 billion times >stop being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FFX_Seymour_Art.png (192 KB, 384x479) Image search: [Google]
FFX_Seymour_Art.png
192 KB, 384x479
>get murdered by the party 10 billion times
>stop being relevant to the story halfway through the game
>find a way to be a recurring boss fight throughout the entire game anyway and isn't sent until they're in Sin's belly

Garbage character
>>
Yuna is garbage for not sending him all those times and letting him go on his meaningless monologues.

Wtf were they running from in Macalania? Guado guards? They just defeated Anima ffs.
>>
>>339336492
You kind of answered your own question there. Why even bother sending the guy when he stopped being a threat 10 hours ago?
>>
>>339336492
>That hair

Good ol' superior Nip character design.
>>
He was pretty garbage. He had no business being around despite not being even remotely relevant. His design is also pretty garbo.
>>
He had 0 impact on the story too. All his exploits were offscreen minus that thing in Luca where he AOE'd a bunch of low level fiends.
>>
File: asdasdgser3vw.jpg (483 KB, 1368x770) Image search: [Google]
asdasdgser3vw.jpg
483 KB, 1368x770
sure he's an underwhelming antagonist

but this fight fucked everyone up
>>
>>339336492
Aw man, I liked him because of how much of a retard he was. I mean, come on, how can you not love this utter failure? It's like if an end boss from previous final fantasies was saddled with the reality of being super shit at everything. If you think about his entire career/story, it's fucking hilarious. Especially the part where his dad's ghost rats him out for being a pussy and killing him, while basically calling his son an utter failure and asking people to kill his son.
>>
>>339337952
When you word it that way, it's actually hilarious.
Kefka's career as a clown may be in danger.
>>
>>339337770
this fight was only really hard my first playthrough since it was the first time I encountered the zombie status

In subsequent playthroughs you know what to expect and can prepare accordingly it's not really hard
>>
>>339337952
>leads disaaterous machina attack on sin
>ratted out by dad's ghost
>gets actually killed
>attempts to force wedding while tipping his ghost fedora
>bride literally willing to commit sudoku before marrying him
>spends the entire rest of the game chasing down woman and tipping his fedora at her
>while getting the shit beaten out of him repeatedly by her friends because he can't take a hint
>finally gets sent just so the party can focus on actually dealing with the real shit that needs to be dealt with

Truly, a guadoman of euphoria.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.