[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been playing pic related. I'm up to the x18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 325x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 325x462
So I've been playing pic related. I'm up to the x18 secret lab I think. The problem is that I've cleared the lab and my pda is constantly telling me to find the secret lab door which I've done. Is this a common bug? Also, stalker thread.
>>
File: 1547354735468.png (1 MB, 812x788) Image search: [Google]
1547354735468.png
1 MB, 812x788
>>339336397
I've encountered it before
hell I even went through a second time just to get rid of it but still there
>>
>>339336612
I'm really enjoying the game, but I really don't want to have to start fresh again.
>>
>>339336397
Did you install the Zone Reclamation Project? I'm all for going vanilla during your first playthrough, but bug fix patches are a must.
>>
>>339336889
Yes I downloaded everything in the starter pack. No gameplay mods, but ZRP, and the few texture mods.
>>
>>339336995
Huh, well you might just have to look it up and troubleshoot. If you can't find anything, you can use ZRP debug to open doors.
>>
>>339337429
Yeah there wasn't a whole lot of info on it apparently. I tried the debug option and I didn't see anything happen? It says "DF" to open the doors but I haven't been able to get it do anything. Fuccccccckkkkkkk I really don't want to make a new game.
>>
>>339337586
What's actually going on in the game? Is it letting you input the codes for the door? Have you tried bringing this to /sg/?
>>
>>339338130
So I approached the lab door. It wasn't opening for whatever reason. Didn't even see a keypad. I shot at the door a couple times and it propped open and was eventually able to squeeze in. I went through the lab, got the paperwork, and then headed back to the bar. Once I got there I noticed my quest hadn't updated, and the marker is stuck at the entrance to the lab. When I go back nothing happens.

I haven't gone to /sg/ yet but I'll see what they say
>>
>>339338608
Sounds almost like you glitched your way in. That could be why it isn't updating.
>>
File: x18 door.jpg (120 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
x18 door.jpg
120 KB, 1280x1024
>>339338608
This one, right?
>>
>>339338809
I was thinking that too. But I didn't even see a keypad for the door.

>>339338867
Yes that's the one.
>>
>>339339171
Keypads at the left, the codes are guarded by a psuedogiant. Seems like you glitched through it, it's a fairly common glitch for the door to fly open even if you don't have the keys.

Try to reload a save from before you picked up the documents.
>>
>>339339171
Yeah, there's a horror moment in the game where a monster appears to be banging on the door from the inside. (which is probably what caused it to prop open) Once you open the door with the code it turns out there was nothing behind the door.

So yeah, just enter 1243 on the keypad on the left.
>>
>>339339380
>>339339452
There's no keypad at all. I think I can even see the spot on the wall where it's supposed to be. I do remember the monster banging on the door. But I never saw a keypad. Unfortunately my last save before I actually go inside is about 6 hours ago...
>>
>>339339772
Thinking off the top of my head, it could be because of that texture pack you said you installed.

Also you should save early, save often.
>>
>>339340173
Yeah I got pretty caught up in the game and was just using the quick save. Anyway, turns out I don't have the recent ZRP. Apparently that has a fix broken doors tool so I'm going to try that.
>>
>>339336397
Its just a bug, it doesnt affect progression. Each time i finish stalker i have like 4 or 5 old markers still on my map. Just ignore them
>>
>>339338608
Your boned dude restart your game

I'm so sorry. Shit like this made it so i had to do those fucking intro quests so many times before i could even leave i remember them better than the rest of the game
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.