[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For my senior advanced american history final shit I have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: finals-week-2015.jpg (59 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
finals-week-2015.jpg
59 KB, 600x400
For my senior advanced american history final shit I have to make something that connects me to history and how it affects my life and I have to connect it to the American ideals. I kind of forgot and in the heat of the moment I said I would make a video game. I know how to program and what not, It's just I can't think of how to portray the above in a game. Any ideas?
>>
>>339317464
>American history
Why the fuck would anyone willing take that class?
>>
>>339317464
You're fucked, bro. Unless you make an RPG maker game and cheesily shoehorn in the success of indie games as fulfilling the american dream.
>>
>>339317645
Something like that would probably work kek
>>
>>339317464
Break your promise, shit out a paper, collect your A+

You won't know most of these people in a few months anyway.
>>
>american """"history"""

>hurr durr american reovlution
>hurr durr slaves
>hurr dur civil war
>hurr durr depression
>hurr durr world war
>hurr durr nukes
the end
>>
Fuck making a game. Just take a screenshot of >>339317791 this post and you represent everything to do with American history and ideals in a few sentences.
>>
File: Curb Market in NYC, ca 1900.jpg (487 KB, 1500x1037) Image search: [Google]
Curb Market in NYC, ca 1900.jpg
487 KB, 1500x1037
>>339317817
you forgot hurr durr panama canal, hurr durr white fleet, hurr durr expansion west, hurr durr land purchases, hurr durr bacon and whisky rebellion, hurr durr judicial activism and conservatism, hurr durr judicial review, hurr durr union history, and hurr durr immigration history
>>
>>339318254
reading the exploits of Teddy Roosevelt and Andrew Jackson is great too
>>
>>339318254
relatively modern american history is the similar to most western countries
>>
Make a Mario World romhack replacing all the enemies with germans and say it's based on WWII or something.
>>
File: phil fish.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
phil fish.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
>>339317464
Make a broken html5 game with a picture of Fez and those tweets from Phil Fish and claim it's a post-modern critic of American traditionalism or some shit.
A* - 2deep4me
>>
>american history
Must be a short class.
>>
>American ideals
Gibsmedats?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.