[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games women will never understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sims medieval.jpg (158 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
sims medieval.jpg
158 KB, 300x427
ITT: Games women will never understand
>>
not to pop your bubble or ignore your joke depending on what you meant, but the sims was the most popular game amongst girls when I grew up and I'd befriend them just so we could exchange dlcs
>>
But the sims is an essential sister-core game
>>
>>339313343
Only women play the sims
>>
>>339313620
>>339313690
>>339313763
Sims Medieval has very little to do with actual Sims.
>>
More like games no one will understand because no one played it.
>>
>>339313823
I've heard that the gameplay was very... not sims-y. Is that what you mean?
Even amongst me and all my sims gfs no one touched Medieval.
>>
I played it and have no idea WTF OP is going on about.
>>
>>339313763
women and gay men
source: the only people I know that play it are either gay or female
>>
I rmemeber pirating it and not understanding anything that was going on in the slightest or how it was the sims at all.
>>
File: 1464465630679.jpg (499 KB, 1455x725) Image search: [Google]
1464465630679.jpg
499 KB, 1455x725
>>339314086
It was more like medieval life / fantasy simulator than the Sims, it tried something new I guess
>>
>>339315208
Fockin' ell m8 cool down on the apples.
>>
File: roll.jpg (91 KB, 445x333) Image search: [Google]
roll.jpg
91 KB, 445x333
It's obvious what EA's intention was for this game.

They made a Medieval Sims game and turned it into a RPG with questing, fantasy professions, and loot/armor/weapon features, because it's hip, and its what the fantasy/medieval dorks want cause Warcraft raising da roof.
>>
>>339314086
>>339315208
>check release date
>2011
For some reason I thought this was a sims 1 dlc
No wonder we didn't touch it, it wasn't out
I guess this was their last try at something new before deciding to make sims 4 and everything after a complete rehash.
Somehow, even within a genre that ultimately rehashes real life so you know what to expect, they managed to hit a new bar of rehashing. Guess it's alright though, they gave away sims 2 and all the dlc for free so i don't mind.
>>
>>339315653
It was an interesting concept buddy, it wasn't the same old Sims shit where you get bored in an hour and just figure out ways to kill everyone
>>
>>339313343
Somebody shoop Kangz on the top guy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.