[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
halo dogshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 14
File: Halo_3_final_boxshot.jpg (70 KB, 256x325) Image search: [Google]
Halo_3_final_boxshot.jpg
70 KB, 256x325
Is it just me, or did the halo series go downhill after this game. Everything after 3 was a complete disaster. Why did they continue a story that already ended.
>>
Reach was ok
>>
>>339308026
9/11 was ok
>>
>>339307907
Because Microsoft had to milk it for all it was worth. Halo is worth a lot of money.
Also this: >>339308026
>>
>>339307907
halo 3's story was a disaster
>>
>>339308158
It sucks senpai, halo meant a lot to me and I felt betrayed when they made reach
>>
2 was shit
3 was the first on 360 that's why people like
4 Idon'teven
5 lel
>>
>>339307907
I really liked Halo 2, 3 and especially Reach online, for different reasons. I think they were all great multiplayer games, and I have too many great memories with all of them.

Anything post-Reach is trash, in my opinion. And I'm mad that Microsoft/343i made mad bank on the MCC and then kind left it to rot. Didn't get the Halo 2 resurrgence i expected.
>>
>>339308384
What'd you find wrong with it? I personally like the direction Bungie took with Reach, and it was different enough for me in all the right ways. Probably my favorite Halo game online, and arguable the best Halo campaign since Halo 1's. For me, it was the first Halo game where every mission was thoroughly satisfying, and it didn't have any "that level" nobody liked to play.

One significant thing that annoys me, though, is Armor Lock. It really gets abused by teams that know what they're doing, and disrupts the flow of the game way more than I'd like.
>>
>>339308407
>3 was the first on 360 that's why people like
Basically this. A bunch of PS2 faggots bandwagoning onto the new hot console.
The rest are people playing a more-annoying gmod.
>>
File: Why Halol 4 Sucks.png (494 KB, 1616x2024) Image search: [Google]
Why Halol 4 Sucks.png
494 KB, 1616x2024
>>339307907
Its not just you. Halo's popularity was waning down by the time lolReach got out there and Halol4 just killed it. 343 has done absolutely nothing good for the Halo franchise and today its just an after though. Nobody buys xboxes just to play Halo anymore, its sad.
>>
>>339309210
Saving this. Thank you.

And I swear that whenever I see Halo 4 and Halo 5 gameplay, I can't tell which game is which. And even though I played a shitload of Halo 4, I can't even remember if the game even had Covenant in it.

all the Forerunner weapons are generic and overlap with the normal weapons too. i really hate the direction 343 took with the franchise. sigh.
>>
File: link is this nigga serious.jpg (21 KB, 281x301) Image search: [Google]
link is this nigga serious.jpg
21 KB, 281x301
Oh boy we don't have this thread every day every 6 hours. /v/ is filled with halo 3 babies now.

Anyways: ODST was great, it just shouldn't have been 60$. Reach had some issues, like shit maps and armor lock, but the stuff it added and did right far outweighs the stuff it did wrong overall due to how much content it had

4's easily the worst Halo game but it's still a decent game overall. The campaign missions and maps are alrigt even if the story/loadouts/killstreaks are all trash. 5's story and campaign are meh but the MP is fantastic.

SP:
2 > ODST > Reach > 3 > CE > 5 > 4

MP:
2 > 5 > CE > 3 > Reach > 4

Customs
Reach > 5 (potentially) > 3 = 4 > 2 > CE; ODST N/A

>>339308451
>And I'm mad that Microsoft/343i made mad bank on the MCC and then kind left it to rot

I agree, this was shitty of them. I still don't regret getting MCC since it's still 4 halo games at 1080p60fps for 60$, even if the MM was buggy, that's a fucking great package, but fuck them for releasing it so buggy and then not commiting to fixing it all the way and leaving it as is once 5 came out.

Really hope they port it to PC with it entirely fixed. 5's forge and customs are coming to PC so there's some hope

>>339308275
4's story was a disaster, 3's story was a definate step down from 2 by a good margin but it wasn't bad. It was still better then CE's story
>>
>>339307907
went downhill at 2
>>
Halo effectively and completely died when Halo 5 came out and had online-only multiplayer and co-op.
>>
>>339309634
Halo 5 plays nothing like 4 beyond the core halo foundation they have. 4 has loadouts, armor abilities, ordiance, no descope, imbalanced sprint, no weapons on map, and shit weapon balance. 5 has even starts, weapons on maps, no loadouts, no armor abilities, no mridance, descope is back in; actually has the best balance the series has ever had etc,

5 plays like classic halo in every respect other then the new movement optuions which at least IMO are executed well. Having to combine thrust with hover with other shit makes for some insane skilljumps.

It's a shame it's SP isn't nearly as good as the MP, because the MP is really good and if the SP was just as good, the game could easily be totally on par with CE, 2, and would probably actually be better then 3.
>>
Halo 5's campaign sucked

Multiplayer ain't that bad and customs have potential. I hate the unlock system though. So many gold cards and its super rare to get an armor.
>>
>>339309645
The content Reach had was shit. The only upsides it had were a handful of guns, forge, and the multiplayer scripting engine.
>>
>>339309917
>shit weapon balance
It was pretty alright when you cut it down to just the essentials.
>AR
>BR, DMR, Light Rifle
>Sniper
>Rockets
>Boltshot as a pickup
>Railgun
>Storm Rifle on maps with Overshield.
>>
5 has garbage maps, awful fucking playlist selection and a dead community because it took them 6 fucking months, half a goddamn year, to add infection and iron out issues that custom games have, and its still no perfect.

90% of their toted free post launch content should have been included in the fucking release, and Warzone is complete trash too
>>
>it will never be 2007 again
>never ever infection ranked playlists on weekends
>grifball playlists on weekends
>matchmaking when people actually cared and used mics and helped each other
>playing the legendary campaign 4player co-op, staying up for way too long
>showing off your shitty map from forge to your friends
>actually play good forge maps instead
>everything was fun
>>
I feel like 4 was fun on it's own. Shouldn't be halo, maybe HALO EXTREME ARENA. Or some shit.

But i prefered 1-3
>>
>>339310395
>>never ever infection ranked playlists on weekends
>>grifball playlists on weekends
I always hated how half of the double XP weekends of a month were Grifball and Infection. There should have been more 3 Ball, Team Control, and Maption Sack.
>>
>>339309917
I expect to be disappointed by the campaign, but tell me about the multiplayer. if it's good, then i'm happy to hear more.

I just hope that by the same I get an xbox1 the game isn't dead, or halo 6 is out.
>>
>>339307907
Reach was good, so was ODST

anything non-bungie was shit
>>
>>339310569
I'm gonna take confidence that Bungie very specifically made the playlists they did for a good reason, which was by seeing what kind of shit people vetoed or actually wanted to play.

i wish more people played objective in halo though. so sick of slayer, or playing with lemmings in objective gametypes.
>>
>>339310009
I disagree.

The campaign and story were both great, but not the best in the series, It had campaign matchmaking too. It had firefight on top of that, which while nowhere near as good as ODST's, was still really fun.

On top of that, it has an incrediibly robust forge and gametype settings to adjuist so you could pretty much make whatever map or game mode you wanted with whatever settings. Hate armor abilities? Turn em off. hell, put them on the map! Etc

>>339310223
Everything is super samey, which IMO is bad balance. But even if we excuse that, descope meant that it was just as bad as 3 and 2 with percisoon weapon total dominance even when the storm rifle and AR do a lot of damage

>>339310590
I certainlly think at least the MP is great. I can't put my finger on why, but it reminds me of halo 2, but with actually good weapon balance (thanks to giving autos high accuracy and a zoom mode, which sorta looks like ADS even if it doesn't work like it mechanically). The thrusters/hover shit might take some getting used to as well.

I'd try it at a friends house first before buying it just in case you don't like it.

>>339310706
>i wish more people played objective in halo though. so sick of slayer, or playing with lemmings in objective gametypes.
Shit on 4 all you want, because it deserves it, but the way it handled the scoreboard did a fantastic job at rewarding objective play

One of the few things 4 actually did well.
>>
>>339310590
5 is designed more for the small-scale competitive stuff, a bunch of people hate it but I like it and it's a welcome change after Reach & 4.
The new movement options offer a lot of creativity in ways to get around the maps. For example, you can thrust and jump off certain walls and get launched 100 feet into the air where you can use the hover ability and get some neat sightlines.
The majority of weapons are strong, with only a couple that really feel weak and useless.
Content is pretty light, there are only 4 competitive modes not counting Infection. Forge is the best we've ever had, has a really small but dedicated team and has constant updates.
No splitscreen, everything multiplayer is on dedis.
>>
File: channelId=57034[1].jpg (8 KB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
channelId=57034[1].jpg
8 KB, 200x175
>>339307907

shut the fuck up fagit halo 5 is the best halo gaem ever maed in existense and it was brought to us by teh mighty bungie so they can't seriously be wrong about their own serials

praise ms
>>
>>339310984
>Everything is super samey, which IMO is bad balance.
That's why I suggested trimming the fat. I also won't argue that the removal of descope was retarded, but it was still salvagable, which is more to say than Reach, 2, and 3.
>>
>>339307907
The story in the halo universe is far from over. We just need better games to tell it.
>>
>>339307907
I liked ODST and Reach a lot. Wasn't too much of a fan of H4 (though it had a few fun moments I'll admit) and haven't played H5. And I hate to break it to you man, but H3 wasn't anything too spectacular either. At least not in the way of its multiplayer. The community was super strong back then which made it really fun too. Not sure how the community is these days, but I'll always look back on 2007 with fond memories. I'm nostalgic, sure, but that the golden age for me when it comes to playing video games.
>>
>>339310984
Tell me more about Halo 4's score system. I played less than ten matches of Halo 4 online before it rubbed off on me the wrong way, so my understanding of how its multiplayer worked is non-existent.

I can say with confidence that Halo 4's campaign was pretty ass, though. And overall, Halo 4 feels like a crazy mish-mash of multiple studios all working on it at the same time. It felt like a bunch of people at 343i each wanted to get their ideas into the game, and then all compromised with each other so they could get whatever ideas they had into the game.

The Mantis vehicle, to me, stands out as a prime example of something "cool" someone wanted to get in, but just ended-up feeling really weird (not to mention imbalanced) for a Halo game.
>>
>>339307907
>>>/vg/143813123
>>
File: image.png (81 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 204x200
>ODST, Wars, Reach
>Bad
>>
>>339312167
The thing that makes me the most sad about the situation is the Bungie we have now. According to a friend that I know who works there, the internal environment there has completely changed, and he describes Bungie as being developer who both sparked his passion, and also extinguished it.

Bungie,net is also complete ass too. The community is basically a mix of reddit and 4chan, and none of the oldfags I used to know go there anymore.

sad day
>>
>>339307907
Halo 3 and Halo 5 are both shit.
>Both had massive changes in the campaign during development
>Plot holes everywhere
>Playing too safe
>Main characters are sidelined or changed or dumbed down for no reason
Halo 5 is only better for having faster gameplay and weapons that arent just copies of each other.

OH and look up "Guardian Forest" and tell me that Halo 3 isnt shit.
>mfw they cut what couldve been the most badass level in the series
>>
File: image.png (525 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
525 KB, 1136x640
>>339311134
His new shit is really good

https://youtu.be/-RM30Mhhzqk
>>
Bungie-era Halo was good

343i has consistently disappointed me

And Destiny-era Bungie is shit

Guess it's back to 3 and Reach for me.
>>
>>339313083
Halo 5 has online-only multiplayer and co-op. It's easily the worst in the series for that reason alone.
>>
File: 1463970061938.jpg (70 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
1463970061938.jpg
70 KB, 560x432
Reach was aight but I will agree that when companies start making shit sequels that were never planned just to shill, they usually suck dick.
>>
>>339313601
Don't forget no offline Forge. XBL down? Fuck you, here's a shitty campaign for you to play.
>>
>>339313601
Keep forgetting that, considering i returned it as soon as i finsihed the campaign, hoping it would get better. It didnt.
>>
>>339311070
>Forge is the best we've ever had
>No splitscreen
Such wasted potential.

The game wouldn't be close to death if they hadn't removed splitscreen for no reason. People will keep playing when they have more to do beyond online-only MP with randoms. Half the motivation to even make maps and custom games is gone because you can't have friends over to play them anymore. Can't even do LAN anymore either, fucking disgusting.
>>
>>339313659
This shit pisses me off so much. We have access to so much more now than we did 15 years ago in terms of technology, but we regress instead of progress when it comes to features and content?
>>
>>339313601
When was the last time you played splitscreen in any game?
>>
>>339313862
yep, Halo 5 is the only Halo game I've not gone back to at least once after beating it. (I went back to 4 and played it a little bit but it sucks too)
>>
1,2, ODST are great. The rest of the series is either disappointing or downright terrible.
>>
>>339313862
>for no reason
It was removed because the Bone has shit specs and can't run the game splitscreen at 60fps. It can barely run the game fullscreen at 60fps, and has use use a bunch of cheats like having animations lower in framerate at longer distances.
>>
I just wish you were able to do pub co-op in 5
>>
Where's the fucking MCC game that was promised tonight you fucking faggots?
>>
>>339311857
>Tell me more about Halo 4's score system. I played less than ten matches of Halo 4 online before it rubbed off on me the wrong way, so my understanding of how its multiplayer worked is non-existent.

Essentially, in 4, there were 2 scoring systems

The actual points needed to win the game, which ism obviously per team, and indivual based scoring that didn't affect the outcome of the match but did decide how high up on your team's scoreboard you were during the match and in the post carnage report.

Doing stuff like killing the guy who took your flag or returning it would give you personal points that as such would label you as the top player in yuour team provided you did it enough. Obviously, actual flag scored or kills in slayer and so on would give you personal points too, but unlike in prior games, that wasn't the SOLE thing deciding your placement mid match

It rewarded team play and doing cool shit without letting it actually get in the way of deciding what team won.
>>
>>339313659
>>339313601
>>339313967
This is gonna be fixed soon since h5 forge/customs are gonna be on PC

>>339314204
It's in another thread, I was just there.
>>
File: 1434496684416.jpg (246 KB, 750x413) Image search: [Google]
1434496684416.jpg
246 KB, 750x413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwOfvQsKGwI
>>
>>339314073
On Friday, faggot. Played DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 at a friend's house. We play Smash and MK very frequently and It wasn't too long ago that we booted up Halo Reach for some custom games on maps we made together. Would we touch Halo Reach at all if not for local MP? Nope.

>B-b-but I'm not 12 anymore! I don't go to sleepovers!
This just is the saddest corporate cock-gobbling excuse. Lots of people wanted and expected Halo 5 to have splitscreen and it's a big reason why it undersold and the playerbase is so small compared to even Halo 4 at the same time after its release.

Just because your friends all took the opportunity to move away from your sorry ass doesn't mean other, normal people don't play games with friends/family/roommates/spouses etc.
>>
>>339312185
Truest nigga
>>
File: 1416699047151.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2666) Image search: [Google]
1416699047151.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2666
>>339314370
>It's another i343 ruined an already mediocre series episode

halo was always shit for the most part, and 5 was a breath of fresh air
>>
>>339314674
>halo was always shit for the most part, and 5 was a breath of fresh air

go to sleep newbabby
>>
>>339314190
>It was removed because the Bone has shit specs and can't run the game splitscreen at 60fps
So run it at 30fps. Every other Halo game has run at 30fps. Fucking Nintendo figured this shit out with Mario Kart on their Fischer Price console, one or two players runs at 60fps, three or four runs at 30fps.

The only reason it "can't handle it" is because they made it that way. Don't push visuals the console can't fucking handle. But that wasn't the reason anyway, MS just thinks it will make people buy more consoles, games, DLC and XBL subs. Most recent shooters don't have splitscreen and it's for these reasons, not a lack of technical aptitude on the parts of the developers. Fucking MCC and CoD have splitscreen, give me a break.
>>
>>339314541
>and it's a big reason why it undersold and the playerbase is so small compared to even Halo 4 at the same time after its release.

I lament the loss of splitscreeen to but I don't think that's accurate.

It's mainly:

A: Nobody owns xbones
B: 4 and MCC' bug's killed people's trust in 343
C: Halo isn't and hasn't been top dog for a long time, and it had been 3 years since Halo 4 came out.

Was lack of splitscreen a factor? Yeah, but I doubt it was a more then negligible one all things considered, as sad as that is.
>>
>>339314804
nice try
>>
>>339309645
I agree with you on all points but the single player. I think 4 was much better than 5 in that department. The only thing going for 5 was The Arbiter.
>>
>>339314870
I think it's more likely that the statistics on the actual amount of people who use splitscreen are super low, so they just felt the effort making it was better spent elsehwere.

Splitscreen has always been a core part of Halo, but /v/ is pretty niche and outside of /v/, hardly anybody uses it. Even on /v/ it's rare.

Also, the amount of people whining and shitting on 5 for running at 30 in splitscreen would probably be just as much people who would whine ab out splitscreen's exclusion.

tl;dr modern gamers are shits
>>
>>339314880
>I lament the loss of splitscreeen to but I don't think that's accurate.
I don't know, it was easily the biggest complaint at launch. Anecdotal obviously, but I was looking through hundreds and hundreds of reviews on Amazon right after launch and tons of people cited a lack of splitscreen as a negative. Lots of people didn't even know the game didn't have it until they got it home and found out by trying to use it. So many comments like
>Bought it to play with my friend/roommate/son, but couldn't, thought it would have it since all the others did :(

Most "normies" probably don't care much about the stigma attached to the Xbone or even know who 343 is beyond being the name on the box. They know the name Halo, knew they liked the old games and wanted more.
>>
>>339314956
Agreed. Halo 4 campaign really wasnt bad at all. Only issue i had with it was how Didact was portrayed compared to the books.
>>
Fuck off faggots. It's time to play some Halo,

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=2B21&id=0B6z8XZJUmfiEZUI5c0o3eFBvMG8
>>
>>339315136
>I think it's more likely that the statistics on the actual amount of people who use splitscreen are super low
I disagree, casuals like couch co-op. I think you're underestimating how many people use it. It's not going away because people suddenly stopped wanting to play games together, its going away because it's more profitable for publishers to axe it and force anyone who wants to play to buy their own console, game and online subscription. They also don't get microtransaction/DLC sales out of people playing splitscreen.

>the amount of people whining and shitting on 5 for running at 30 in splitscreen would probably be just as much people who would whine ab out splitscreen's exclusion.
But all the other games ran at 30 in the first place and I don't think most "normies" care much about that in the first place. If they did they wouldn't be playing on a console.
>>
>>339309645
>5's story and campaign are meh but the MP is fantastic.

Fuck you, fuck you you giant pleb fuck. I bet you buy req packs too you cancer patient
>>
>>339315286
The Didact and the lore in Halo 4 just makes me cringe. It makes me embarassed.

As far as I'm concerned, no game after Halo: Reach exists.
>>
>>339307907
Halo is a trilogy in my eyes, the sledgehammer continuation is just shitty wash-up for the mode of multiplayer gamers. Halos was, and always will be, a trilogy.
>>
>>339315693
What about Reach, though?
>>
>>339314870
>So run it at 30fps.
The way 5 works, it can't do 30fps.
>>
>>339315286
>>339315576
The final forerunner book actually completely explains his behaviour in 4, but it's a good twist so I don't want to spoil it

The bigger fucking problem is the retcons and how Cortana and john's personalities are ruined.

>FuD shape retconned
>fact all smart AI's are made from brains retconned
>cheif acts like he has no idea what rampancy is
>Rampancy making cortana acting like a scared 12 year old who gets on her period and ranges out every 5 minutes instead of how she would actually act while rampant given her personality which would ironically be basically how she is in 5
>John doing all this shit for her when he didn't do nearly as much or get this emotion for his fellow S2's who he's known WAY longer and grew up with, when he only knew cortana for 3 months

THOSE are what's wrong with 4's story, along with shoving the UNSC down your throat

>>339315564
Nobody actually buys reqpacks, do they? Are there people that retarded? You get enough poiints from just playing the game to never need to.

Also, explain your problems with it then
>>
>>339315286
The didact acted fine for someone sealed in a cryptum with no domain contact for millennia.

The problem was that he didn't get enough screen time.
>>
>>339315869
It drops well below 60 often enough for me to call bullshit on that. That's just what 343 said anyway, we don't actually know if that's true. It's more than likely PR speak for "Yeah, we wanted to but MS told us not to for more shekels."

And even if it is true, then the blame is still 100% on them for making it that way at all. Why the fuck would they do that? Why would they design their game from the ground up to be unable to handle one of the staple features the series has always had? Halo 2:A on MCC runs on Halo 5's engine too doesn't it?

Hao 5 could have the best MP in the series but it'll be gone when servers are. You'll have the offline campaign and nothing else.
>>
>>339307907
I thought Reach was the best one. This from a guy who's been playing since 1
>>
>>339316321
Good to know your opinion mean nothing.
>>
>>339316184
Not the same guy, but if you earn the stuff through play why even implement the system at all? Why not just have you unlock stuff like you used to in all the other games? It's there to gouge idiots and play to the younger FPS audience who expects instant gratification in the form of collectibles every 5 minutes. It adds absolutely nothing meaningful to the gameplay.

Same line of thinking as
>The DLC is just cosmetic, so it's fine!
No, fuck you, it's not fine, that shit used to just be in the game I already payed $60 for. This is how they're conditioning an entire generation of players to expect and accept this kind of bullshit.
>>
>>339316184
Oh, jeez, fuck. John and Cortana's personalities getting weirded-out was the biggest sin, IMO.

I don't understand how Cortana can get witness tonnes of people die and get mutiliated in the previous Halo games, and then all the sudden, she gets mind-fucked by that space station incident or whatever in Halo 4. And otherwise acts like a vulernable woman who is helpless without a man. Unless it has something to do with aging and becoming rampant, I dunno.

And considering the events going on, who the fuck would care about John barely acting or being treated like a human with feelings? He's a weapon. He gets shit done. Who gives a fuck about his "feels"?

To contrast, godamn, Reach's story was amazing. One time I wanted to quickly watch a cutscene on YouTube... and then I ended up watching every cutscene in the game. Didn't expect that. And every playthrough of the game is always enjoyable in terms of mechanics and story as well.

Anyhow, how are the halo books? Are they worth reading, or can I just be happy with what I piece together from the Halo games?
>>
>>339316519
>why even implement the system at all?

Because it's still critical for warzone to work?
>>
ODST was great, $60 was a bit too much for it though. Reach's campaign was ok, multiplayer was trash but the diverse amount of custom games kinda redeemed it. I also can't believe 343 actually tried to save Reach after Bungie refused to release a title update for it, 85% bloom and melee bleedthrough was a godsend and 0 bloom gametypes were a nice addition. Although they did do some questionable stuff like remove Team Squad and remove nearly all the Anniversary playlists months before Halo 4 launched.
>>
>>339316732
I'd argue the game mode was built to accommodate the REQ packs, not the other way around. They could have done something new and fresh without implementing microtransactions. It also meant no BTB at launch and is also likely why all BTB maps are forge bullshit and not real maps. They just wanted to push the microtransactions, that's where the money is these days, not selling a complete $60 game at retail.
>>
>>339316868
I bought ODST for $10 a year after it came out or something. I played lots of firefight solo, but otherwise completely missed-out on playing it with my friends.

How much fun was firefight when it first came out?
>>
>>339316651
>Anyhow, how are the halo books? Are they worth reading, or can I just be happy with what I piece together from the Halo games?

There are like 17 novels, so the quality varies, but yes, the Halo books are generally pretty good. I wouldn't say any of them are required to enjoy the halo games, but Halo lore is really good and you are missing out.

The Fall of Reach is always where you want to start. It's the prequel to combat evolved, and was the first halo novel released, and covers how the S2 program came to be. It's not one of the best Halo novels IMO, but it's on the upper end.

I'll try to right out a quick tl;dr guide to the other books and a reccomdned reading order in a bit
>>
>>339317045
I had a ton of fun with it but I played a friend's copy as I didn't have the console at the time. We'd often have 4+ people wanting to play so we'd swap out every death.
>>
>>339317190
Thanks, I appreciate it, friend. I hope they actually are good, because it's been quite a while since I attempted to read fiction that didn't mostly just make me cringe.

While we're at it, how were the Halo animes? Any good, or is there a reason I never hear anyone talk about them?

Also I'm sorry for being a bit retarded in my composure today. Thoughts are just coming out like diahrea, and i look forward to snuggling with beddo-chan soon.
>>
>>339316236
>It drops well below 60 often enough for me to call bullshit on that.
Works on my machine.
>>
>>339317190
>>339316651
Okay, so, tFoR's direct sequel is The Flood, which is a novelization of CE. It's not that great and is skippable due to just being CE in book form; but it's fun to have extra context behind CE's campaign. The spec ops elite you fight in the elevator in The Maw in Ce for example is actually an entire character who the perspective shifts to throughout the book for example.

After that there's First Strike, which picks up directly where CE/The Flood left off and bridges the gap between Halo CE and Halo 2. Ghosts of Onyx is FS's direct sequel, and takes place concurrently with Halo 2, but in a different location. Most people agree GoO is one of the best ones.

After that, you'll want to read Cole Protocol, Contact Harvest, and Evolutions in any order, but I recommend going CH > CP > E because if you stick Halo Wars (the RTS) between CH and CP, those are chronologically all the adjacent media to each other.

Contact Harvest covers the beginning of the Human Covenant war along with the origins of Sergent Johnson and Tartarus. personally I think it's one of the best novels alongside GoO and a few others. Cole protocol follows a younger captain keyes and the Thel Vadam before he became the leader of the fleet that glassed reach and then the arbiter. It's alright, but it'd put it slightly below average for the halo novels. Evolutions is an anthology of short stories, overall it's pretty good, probably on par with Fall of Reach.

It's worth noting that a lot of the stories in Evolution got adapted into animated Motion comics you look up and watch.

Anyways, Fall of Reach > The Flood* > First Strike > Ghosts of Onyx > Contact Harvest > Cole protcole > Evolutions is basically all the Bungie era halo novels and is how you should start. I'll make a follow up post for the 343 era books.

>While we're at it, how were the Halo animes? Any good, or is there a reason I never hear anyone talk about them?
Will get to this in the next post
>>
>>339318102
Thank you, Anon. I have copied this into a text file for future reference. And I thank you in advance for the Halo animu stuff.

I have a feeling they are probably shit, and what you'd expect from a made-by-order series of products.
>>
File: reach_24294127_Full.jpg (141 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
reach_24294127_Full.jpg
141 KB, 1536x1152
Halo 3 is the best halo in my opinion, and I don't dislike reach as much as most people. It helps that some of the new weapons were really good, and Invasion is some of the most fun I've ever had in Halo. Highlands was also an amazing BTB map.

Also, my favorite moment of all time is still in Halo reach.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G6MdyVO_Fs
>>
>>339318102
>>339318865

After that, you'll want to read Glasslands, which picks up where Ghosts of Onyx left off, and it and the sequels it has (more on thay below) tie into Halo 4's plot and the foreunner books. It has problems, but it'a not actually eh like The Flood is, so I guess comparable to Cole Protocol.

Now, Glasslands has two direct sequels after that called Thursday War and Mortal dictata, I reccomend not bothering with them unless afrer finishing Glasslands you REALLY want to find out what happens to the new characters introduced in it. Thursday war is worse then Glasslands but still bearable, but MD is just trash. Just read a summary for Tursday war, pretend MD doesn't exist.

After Glasslands, there's Last Light, which is also a sequel to Glasslands, but follows the GoO crew rather then the new ones that Thursday war follows. Last Light is actually really good, above Evolutions and Fall or Reach, but Below ghosts of Onyx and Contact harvest. It's sort of murder mystery thing.

After that would probably be the best place to tackle the Forerunner Novels. These are arguably the best books, but they are very polarizing for revealing a lot of the underlying mysteries of the universe, and a lot of people dislike them for just opening all the curtains like that. Their writing style is also very dense, in a way that makes it more like classic sci fi novels like Dune or Ringworld. As you can imagine, they follow the events of the forerunner flood war. As they go on, stuff gets more and more unhinged and post apocalyptic elements start to show up, then psychological horror, and by the last book it's actual cosmic horror, really damn good cosmic horror at that.

So, while I recommend the foreunner books, due to how much they just reval, i'd say simply skipping them is an option, but you'd be missing out on a LOT of context that helps for current halo media and halo 4/5

Fuck i'm gonna need another post
>>
>>339318950
>>339318865
Okay, so, after the foreunner books if you read them, you can do Broken Circle, Hunters in the Dark, Shadow of Intent, New Blood, and saints testimoney in pretty much any order.

Broken circle takes place during the formation of the covenant and then during the great schism (aka the civil war you see in halo 2 that leads to the elites joining you in halo 3.) It's really good, about on par with Ghosts of onyx, maybe a tiny bit worse

Hunters in the Dark follows what the two elites players 3 and 4 used in halo 3 co-op were up to after the events of H3. I actually haven't read it myself yet, but I hear it's pretty good but not great, so maybe at first strike level or a little better? It also introduces Vale from locke's team in Halo 5

Shadow of Intent is a novella follows the shipmaster from 2/3 with half his mandibles sliced off and what he was up to after Halo 3. Same author as Contact harvest (who is actually the guy who wrote CE and 2's story and really made halo lore a thing). It's great

Saints Testimony follows a AI that was introduced in one of the comics and her plead to be afforded human rights. It's a novella like shadow of intent, haven't heard if it's good or not.

New blood follows the Squad from ODST and explains how Buck became an S4 and joined locke's team. I've heard people whining about stuff in it but I don't think the complaints seem valid even though i've yet to read it myself.

----
So, as far as the anime episodes, I say just watch them all on youtube if you end up liking the books (say, if by ghosts of onyx you want to keep going, for example). No harm in checking them out that way.

There's also various comics but I'm too tired to give you a reading guide for them.

I will say though that playing through the games again after reading the books puts a lot of shit in new light. you'll notice shit in the games that was referencing the novels and they really give extra context.

I think that should be everything?
>>
>>339318950
>>339319586

You are too kind, Anon. I am blushing. I'll keep this info handy for later. Thank you.
>>
>>339319586
>>339318950
>>339318865
Oh, for Fall of Reach, The flood (if you read it), and First Strike, try to find the Tor reprints which have these covers, vs the older prints.

The newer prints have some extra chapters at the back and fix some errors the originals had. If you are torrenting everything, I doubt you'll find the newer prints, FYI
>>
File: fsfsdf.png (460 KB, 541x743) Image search: [Google]
fsfsdf.png
460 KB, 541x743
>>339320190
>>339319701
fuck forgot image
>>
>>339307907
Yeah you are right, Bungie have always been hacks who always wanted to make a Halo game like Reach. They were disappointed when none of that came into fruition That is why those assholes consider Reach their best Halo game and why they didn't want to patch the steaming pile of garbage.
>>
>>339308275
Reach was a complete disaster.
>>
>>339312185
They were all shit get over it Bungie faggot, the only good Halos were Halos 1-3.
>>
>>339318012
Just watch the april fools one, I think it's called Spartan 1337 or something like that.
>>
>>339307907
>Everything after 3 was a complete disaster.

ODST is one of the best Halo games and introduced one of the best Multiplayer features, the firefight.

Reach was awesome.

The downfall was with 4.
>>
>>339321234
I assume this was meant to reply to >>339319586 or >>339317612 ?

I'd say more then just Odd One Out are worth it.
>>
>>339320290
Is Chief being inserted in a giant vagina in the top middle book?
>>
>>339316184
>FuD shape retconned
Never retconned, 343 said that it still looks the same but only looks different in Halo 4 because the original size was too small for a level, so just imagine it looks like it did in Halo 3.
>fact all smart AI's are made from brains retconned
When, Cortana on the second level specifically states that she was created from the cloned brain of Halsey
>cheif acts like he has no idea what rampancy is
He was never taught what rampacy was
>Rampancy making cortana acting like a scared 12 year old who gets on her period and ranges out every 5 minutes instead of how she would actually act while rampant given her personality which would ironically be basically how she is in 5
I kind of agree with you here
>John doing all this shit for her when he didn't do nearly as much or get this emotion for his fellow S2's who he's known WAY longer and grew up with, when he only knew cortana for 3 months
John went back to High Charity to save her in Halo 3 after he promised her he would in Halo 2.
The only Halo game that retconned the shit out of the entire Halo series to exist was Reach, when fans brought this to their attention they told them to fuck off.
>>
>>339321548
It's a stylistic depiction of him dealing with the flood, though something like that WOULD be canon in very large flood infestations, say the cortana mission in Halo 3

>>339321668
>Never retconned, 343 said that it still looks the same but only looks different in Halo 4 because the original size was too small for a level, so just imagine it looks like it did in Halo 3.

What they actually did was retcon the FuD's size and shape, and then they retconned the retcon into "n-no, we never changed it, it still looks like other charon class frigates, that shape is actually for this new class or strider frigates!".

I know this because I remember them initially saying it was a retcon and that's how the FuD would look from now on, and then a few months later then backpedaled and switched gears in forum posts and such

>When, Cortana on the second level specifically states that she was created from the cloned brain of Halsey

She says that as far as she knows, she is the only Ai made that way, and as such, it may be possible to fix her rampancy by [technobabble] which is a retcon since ALL smart AI's are made that way and cortana would certainly be aware of that fact.

>He was never taught what rampacy was
I'm calling bullshit here. Rampancy wasn't some secret, it was a critical a part of AI's lifespans as much as anything else and UNSC had protocoles for how to deal with rampant AIs that if not every UNSC military, intelligence, and naval officer would know the specifics of, they would at least know the gist of, A S2 would absolutely be aware of what rampancy is and I would be shocked if he in his military career never personally even had to dispose of a rampant AI. S2's would be too important to not be familar with how to deal with rampancy

1/2
>>
3 is fucking awful, movement so slow
>>
>>339321668
>>339322432
>John went back to High Charity to save her in Halo 3 after he promised her he would in Halo 2.

He did, but she also was claiming to have a way to defeat the flood at the time, which is the only reason Lord Hood and Rtas Vadum authorized the mission to retrieve her. It didn't seem to me like John would have disobeyed them if they decided to act otherwise and up until that point in the game focused solely on his mission at the time.

He does care about her, but the lengths he goes to and the risks he takes for her sake in 4 are far beyond what he did in 3, and as I said before, he would know rampancy isn't something you can fix. Even in 5 I found his disobeyed of orders to be at least handled in a more believable manner then in 4.

>The only Halo game that retconned the shit out of the entire Halo series to exist was Reach, when fans brought this to their attention they told them to fuck off.
Ironically, I never had an issue with most of the conflicts because the journal resolved most of them, and there were ways to explain the conflicts it didn't.

How they explain why the battle of reach took so much longer in the game over the book in the data drops is complete bullshit though. They should have just said "The crystal from first strike did it".
>>
>>339322432
>She says that as far as she knows, she is the only Ai made that way,
Yes, she said that she is the only AI made from a CLONED brain, every other smart AI was made from the brain of a dead person.
>Rampancy wasn't some secret
True, but did Chief actually know how it worked specifically? He was probably taught to destroy AI that have gone rampant but wasn't taught what an AI necessarily go through with rampancy.
>>
>>339322768
In Halo 2 Chief specifically told Cortana that he would return to High Charity to save her when he was finished with the Prophet of Truth.

By the time Reach came out, Bungie didn't give a shit. They didn't care how much damage they did to the lore they just wanted their final shit game to exist.
Fun fact: Bungie never wanted the books made and wanted MS to cancel their development. someone at MS stepped in and stopped that from happening after all the hard work Nylund did to write that book in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>339323439
This is news to me. I've never read the Halo novels, but I always had a suspicion they not true to Bungie's vision.

If Bungie did not approve of them, and further, wanted them cancelled, that's good enough for me. My Halo lore begins and ends with what's in the games.

Although, I do have to wonder how much Bungie was consulted for the novels, if at all. If they didn't want them, and they were consulted, that would seem pretty awkward. I also wonder how much the people who wrote the novels actually gave a shit about the whole process.
>>
File: 1455425160569.png (217 KB, 582x411) Image search: [Google]
1455425160569.png
217 KB, 582x411
>>339307907
ODST was great for $30
Reach was crap but at least Bungie knew to quit Halo afterwards.

Blame incompetent 343 for everything past that, they have no idea what they're doing.

Halo should've ended at ODST.
>>
>>339314674
>It's another i343 ruined an already mediocre series episode
Well it's 100% true and 343 deserves absolutely every bit of criticism they get.
>>
I wonder if it has to do with exploring the technological possibility. If nothing else the multiplayer stayed playable and that's a definite advantage in a franchise.
>>
>>339323683
And they all end at Halo 3, ODST and Reach especially DON'T EXIST and at least Joe Staten helped kept the books going unlike his shit team.
>>
>>339316184
Biggest slap in the face is how well Bungie handled rampancy in Marathon. Did no one tell 343i that those games existed? A Durandal style Cortana would have been fucking awesome.
>>
>>339324289
How bad should I feel for having played Marathon 1 once, played the shit out of Marathon: Durandal a billion times, and still having not yet played Marathon: Infinity yet?
>>
I'm depressed /v/. Yeah, another one of those. I could try to be someone, 'important' but what am I then? Just another nobody with a hugbox keeping me productive. Suicide is just gay.. I have no will to work for anyone else and yet, I still don't want to be a nuisance to my family. I mean, there is no foreseeable option other than gaining currency in whatever way I can. What the fuck is that? Yeah, this is the power of human life. Fuck you, I'd rather not.

To gain some relevance in this thread... I'm playing through Halo Combat Evolved for the first time and it's pretty fun. 2&3 were pretty good too. Haven't played the new ones, nor do I care too really. If I've played halo-3 and liked them, would /v/ recommend any more?
>>
>>339324836
ODST is fun, and the Halo 1 total conversion mod comes out soon.
>>
>>339324438
I played through Marathon: Infinity once. Really just more of M2 gameplay wise, but if I remember correctly the story gets real fuckin weird, but not in a bad way.

Worth a play, but just playing 1 and 2 is all you really need imo.
>>
>>339324836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZNT-vqtVpI
Comes out June 25
>>
>>339324923
>>339325209
So, 209's video is this mod, I take it? Looks fun. Thx for the input, anons.
>>
>>339324836
The depression and anxiety you have now, friend, is a healthy recognition of both where the world, and where your family is, and how horribly disconnected they are from you - and it's not your fault. I'm really sorry for what you are going through.

I'd really, really love to dive into this subject and perhaps recommend some reading material, but I don't wanna go too off-topic.

As far as the Halo games, play ODST and Reach. ODST nails the shit out of atmosphere and solitude, and Halo: Reach... well, fuck, it has one of the most consistently satisfying campaigns since Halo 1. You're going to love it.
>>
>>339325490
Both were me, just wanted to find the release trailer. Truthfully, there aren't really that many games that play like Halo.
>>
>>339307907
>Is it just me
no. halo 3 was the end of the story and the population. reach wasn't barely in mlg and h5 can't even sit in top 10 7 months after release.
>>
>>339326017
cbus 2012 was really hype, though
>>
Halo 3 was garbage compared to 2, reach was comfy, halo 5 mp is nice suffers from shit servers and a lack of content.
Halo 4 must be forgotten
>>
>>339307907
Reach had my favorite multiplayer

4 didn't even feel like Halo
>>
On a random note, my friends, you may enjoy this blag post about Halo 3's graphics:

https://halotupolev.wordpress.com/2016/04/21/sixth-and-eighth-the-graphics-of-halo-3/
>>
>>339326223
neither one of those games you mentioned felt like halo you fucking retard

>bloom rng as fuck
>armor lock lol what is this n64?
>worst form of sprint which 1-3 never had/needed
>gimped jump height unlike 1-3
>nuke nadee and only spawning with one (wtf is that supposed to do?)
>worst 4v4 maps unlike 1-3 (except 3 was kinda meh for maps)
>literally the worst ranking system since halo came to XBL

I can criticize almost all the armor abilities too
>jet pack
ruins map control/layout
>spawning with camo
what the fuck? OP as fuck this isn't crisis and you'll never git gud by hiding in a corner cloaked
>evade
complete get outta jail free
you literally made no sense saying you liked reach but 4 didn't feel like halo
>>
>>339326382
sorry
>>
>>339326189
Why does /v/ have a shit opinion on everything? This is why I usually spend my time in /hg/.
>3 garbage
Man oh man the people I meet on this thread, they need to also make a Metroid General as well so I could talk to actual Metroid fans about 2d Metroid and Metroid Prime games, I'm pretty tired of /v/ in general.
>>
>>339326382
Hologram and Jetpack worked fine as pickups, and I actually wouldn't have minded to see them return.
>>
>>339326382
>ruins map control/layout

Nah, Reach's maps just had no flow to begin with. Jetpack actually makes a few of them LESS shit, like sword base
>>
ODST was excellent
>>
>>339326671
Lost potential. The city was so... empty.
Should've had a full development timescale and budget. I wanted to explore those office buildings, incidentally find some stranded survivors, learn more about that mysterious futuristic human city. Just stroll around and have more excuses to enjoy Night Mombasa other than the superb atmosphere and music.
>>
>>339326483
thank you. at least someone realizes 1-3 were all fairly similar compared to reach4/5
even the 5 h2a maps felt more like halo than any of this shitty new shit
>>
>>339326508
>let's take halo 2
>but make all the guns weaker
>and less accurate
>and make players slow
>and give it worse maps

>>339326924
Don't lump Halo 1 in with 2 and 3, they were nothing alike.
>>
>>339325515
Ah, man.. I appreciate that. Idk what I'm doing. I'm lazy, kind of. Where I am now is a product of what I've done and it isn't great but it's my own fault. I just can't seem to bring myself to work for something that takes too much from the reward for doing so. I would start my own business but I'm sure there are a couple billion failled cases of that, that I could learn from. Beyond that, I just don't really care about any of it. I just want to live under the sun but happiness is not found in any way I look. I'll stop with the gay shit now.

Good single player Halo is something I really enjoy. Like the other anon that had replied had mentioned, there aren't many games that play like Halo. For me, that's the
story and atmosphere. I really dig that stuff. Halo is a fun world to lose yourself in. Thx for the recommendations. I think I will look into those two.

>>339325652
Thank you for finding it. You did peak my interest and I am grateful for that.
>>
>>339326921
Fully fleshed out sequel with these ideas when?
>>
>>339307907
I actually really fucking like 5. 4 was meh at best, but 5 is a shard of hope for 343. All they have to do is stop pandering to the pros and add more fun playlists (Action Sack and the such). That and add skulls to Warzone so I can get my daily dose of confetti-filled Grunt heads.
>>
>>339326986
Let's take everything in Halo and make it shit, You're not a real Halo fan so you don't have liberty to speak about the first three games you Reachfag.
>terrible campaign
>shit story
>no plot
>breaks canon to exist
>tries to use nostalgia to make up for bad level design
>shit character development
>return to battlefield or die
>shit mp maps
>mp maps reused from campaign
>other mp maps are in Forge World
>shit ranking
>ranking can only be seen on Bungie.net
>grind to rank up
>get new armor by grinding
>most of the weapon sandbox was shit
>cardboard vehicles
>slow ass based movement speed
>low ass jump height
>bloom on every weapon
>armor abilities
>loadouts
>nuke grenades
>sword block with any weapon
>broken melee
>shit health system that was nothing like CE
>motion blur causing ghosting
>film grain filter
>desatuarated color palette
>on-rails shooting
>MAC gun
>cock teases
>shit replacements to covenant weapons
>the removal of Brute weapons and vehicles
>gimped theater
>arcade Firefight
>only two grenade types
>only being able to carry two grenades with only two grenade types
>gimped Elite customization
>Elites are only playable in modes that are made for them (Elite Slayer, Invasion)
>Forge World is gray
>ally AI is the most retarded in the entire series
>no bleedthrough
>boring as fuck
>no "Halo" epic moments
>doesn't feel like Halo
>replacing flashlight with night vision
>enemy AI have six-sense
>shit spawn systems
>no skull searching in campaign
Now fuck off.
>>
>>339326986
2 and 3 are still closer to 1 than reach 4 and 5
2 literally has the same maps
>>
>>339307907

>Why did they continue a story that already ended.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>339327318
Not really. There's like 5 maps that are remakes, but the mechanics are totally different. Even the main character doesn't look the same.
>>
>>339327305
dude, calm down. CE was the only good game anyway
>>
>>339327415
>but the mechanics are totally different
the mechanics are different in every game. at least 2 and 3 don't have sprint which is the bane of the series right now for multiplayer
>>
>>339327305
You forgot that while it had Scarabs, you never got to fight them. Huge disappointment.
>>
>>339327635
The mechanical difference between Halo 2 and 3 is much less than the difference between 1 and 2. They're practically different IPs.
A bunch of enemies and weapons got redesigned, the movement and gravity are different, the reticle isn't in the center, there's regenerating health, the weapon spawn systems are totally different, the spawn systems are not even close to being the same, and nothing feels like it has any weight.
>>
File: ODST_SniperPainting.jpg (3 MB, 6250x8154) Image search: [Google]
ODST_SniperPainting.jpg
3 MB, 6250x8154
>>339327243
Never. 343i doesn't have the vision, they don't understand how to make Halo feel unique. Bungie is done with the series and M$ just want to keep milking the brand name for the little specks of dust that comes out it's teat.

Halo Wars 2 is the last chance I'm giving Halo, unless MCC comes functionally to PC. After that, I'm gonna be severely skeptical of any further releases.
>>
>>339327836
ok im not saying 2 and 3 aren't different im just saying they resemble halo more than any of the shit after 3
>>
>>339327724
The moments when they were dropping down around you and you just to fucking book it past them felt great though
>>
>>339327994
And I'm saying that Halo 2 and 3 don't resemble Halo 1 at all.
>>
>>339327849
Yea i feel ya.

I let myself get hyped by the Hunt the Truth podcast ad shit and thought that H5 would have a decent Sp.

Multi was good mechanically, but was missing so much shit at launch that I was right back to playing MCC customs within a month.

And MP is still missing so much shit. Wont be getting 6 unless all the issues with 5 are confirmed fixed before release. Otherwise ill probably skip it.
>>
>>339328064
what about halo reach? which is closer? reach or 2? 4 or 2? 5 or 2?
>>
>>339327724
That part is part of the cock teases part of my hate list. I combined no Scarab battles, or massive battles which Halo: Reach didn't give us.
>>
>>339328287
Reach is probably closer to 1 than 2/3, if only because of health packs, more grounded base movement, and a pistol that hurts people.
>>
>>339328028
And it would have been eeven better if later in the level you got to blow the shit outta them as a final boss.

Instead we got MACCANNON
>>
>>339328437
I thought you were talking about all the nice spartan booty.
>>
Halo has always been complete shit you literal children
>>
>>339328495
>pistol bloom and health packs>everything else
gonna have to disagree with you on that.
>>
>>339328806
>>pistol bloom
That part was different.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUoVJzkL5es
>>
>>339328286
>Multi was good mechanically, but was missing so much shit at launch
This, basically. Also, no splitscreen was a huge fuckup. Me and my brother always played together and would eagerly await a new release in the franchise to just spend all night trying to Legendary the whole thing. Not possible on Halo 5.
>>
>>339328696
No, unfortunately I was very disappointed when The Tip of the Spear level began and I wasn't part of the massive battle with 3 Scarabs and I was also disappointed that there wasn't a level in the Super Carrier and Scarab battles at all in the game.
>>
>>339308026
Yeah reach was the last one I played but it was ok.

After Halo 3 is where the forced cash grab sequels started getting pumped out.
>>
>>339328872
ok but still 2 things over everything else I wouldn't say makes it closer to h1 than h2
>>
>>339329043
>Tip of the Spear
>in a convoy driving into a huge battle with a bunch of warthogs and falcons
>take a right and avoid it all
I will never not be mad.
>>
>>339315735
Reach was sort of a prequel tho...
>>
>>339315693
This
>>
>>339318895
Fuck that elite ultra armour was good.
>>
>>339327724
>>339328525
>>339328028
>>339327724
>>339329196
>>339329043
They wanted to do shit like this but the 360 couldn't handle it

https://youtu.be/gL8-A00Pdkg?t=72

Originally the level where you flew around the city as it was being glassed in the background was supposed to be you in a scarab driving around the glassed ruins as well
>>
>>339328763
You forfeit your right to call others children when you post on /v/, let alone 4chan in general.
>>
>>339330230
All Halo Reach elite armor looked great. The actual elites under them were shit though

it's the opposite with 4 and 5.
>>
>>339330374
This hurts so much. It also looks like the Halo 3 engine did a better job handling all that shit.
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.