[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That fight against Nimrod Fudd. >That fight against the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bear.png (1018 KB, 677x952) Image search: [Google]
bear.png
1018 KB, 677x952
>That fight against Nimrod Fudd.
>That fight against the Wendigo.
>killing campers with chainsaws.
The right to bear arms mode was fucking genius
Sequel When?
>>
Is the Bear DLC really good? What does it have?
>>
>>339295896
Polar Bear was pretty good. You got to fuck eskimo shit up and the walrus boss was insane.

Panda DLC was shit though. They threw in a lame, bugged sex minigame that you can't complete and 90% of it was eating bamboo. The Mao fight at the end was enjoyable though.
>>
>>339295091
>daily reminder that this meme is dead because some faggot actually made this game.
>>
>>339295896
>>339296520
It also has the Short-faced bear secret boss, that fight was fucking hard.
>>
File: 1462210857799.png (372 KB, 580x558) Image search: [Google]
1462210857799.png
372 KB, 580x558
Meme game.
Hippo Simulator was where it was at.
>>
>>339296883
Someone actually made it?

... It's shit, isn't it?
>>
>>339297205
So shitty even youtube lets players who play every piece of shit under the sun bashed it hard.
>>
>>339297205
If you think paying £11 for a one dimensional joke is good, then sure.
>>
>>339295091
>Sequel When?

They did. They made 2 after they got bought out buy EA

B3AR: Artic Assault was an insult
>>
>>339297661

I would straight up play a bear simulator

But it has to be a legitimate game. None of this LE BROKEN PHYSICS XD!!! horse shit

I want to track prey, catch fish and hibernate
>>
>>339298741
Its a shame since the polar bear mode in the original was fun.
How is the sequel?
>>
>>339298741
I agree. It was totally unBEARable
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.